Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Jfl @ having high-set supraorbitals. One of the top death sentences.

I

ItWontBeMe

Recruit
★★
Foramen_supraorbitale.PNG

nEJMHwF.jpg

That eyelid exposure is disgusting

upper eyelid exposure is one of the major looks killers for males

High-set supraorbitals don't always imply eyelid exposure, but yes, they do often go hand-in-hand just as with high-set eyebrows (another death sentence).

For instance, high-set supraorbitals are very common in Mongoloids and yet they all have epicanthal folds/monolids (not really the same as hooded eyes that Caucasians have, but still).

If that's you then I really don't think it's hurting you any and you are above average in looks for sure.

that upper eye lid exposure gave me aids

blickpall said:
If that's you then I really don't think it's hurting you any and you are above average in looks for sure.

That's not me. This is some random Arabcel's picture.

blickpall said:

Above a erage? You can't be serious.

holy fuck that eyelid exposure

subhuman

Zyros said:
blickpall said:

Above a erage? You can't be serious.

I guess I'd correct it to saying I wouldn't mind looking like that i.e. I'd trade.

seems pretty common in ethnics tbh

His problem has more to do with the fact that he lacks upper eyelid fat and has upper eyelid ptosis.

Almost all women have high-set supraorbitals (supraorbitals are the most sexually dimorphic part of the skull) yet most don't have upper eyelid exposure nearly that bad.

Also if your supraorbitals are too low it makes you look like a low IQ neanderthal, which contrary to what the masculinity crew claims, is not attractive to most women.