Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I just got on Twitter and it's absolutely insane

• Thread starter Deleted member 31869
  • Start date
Deleted member 31869

Deleted member 31869

Just pass me the rope
-
I never leave my home but I can't believe this is how you're supposed to act in public in 2021. I don't think I could do so with a straight face.

Woke culture has gotten so insane that they have arguments with each other regarding whether a lesbian who likes "trans men" as well is actually bisexual or not, for example :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: like what :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: and some people saying only trannies should be able to have an opinion on whether it's ok to give children puberty blockers, bc everyone else doesn't understand their struggle :lul::lul::lul:

Oh and don't forget, science supports transexuality now. :feelsEhh: Has there ever even been a time when "science" didn't support what political power says though?

It’s all just a attention whoring. Just label yourself as something obscure so you can feel special and people will call you courageous and you are with the “in” crowd. These people have such bland personality and monotonous thought patters that the only way they can feel different is to LARP.

Being an NPC is not something you can grow out of they will always be followers regurgitating

Last edited:
It’s all just a attention whoring. Just label yourself as something obscure so you can feel special and people will call you courageous and you are with the “in” crowd. These people have such bland personality and monotonous thought patters that the only way they can feel different is to LARP.

Being an NPC is not something you can grow out of they will always be followers regurgitating
based

the obama years created this tbh, things were already so crazy in 2014 and 2015 if you knew where to look, i actually think parts of the press were even more insane before trump, telling you shit like "look at le based girl drone pilot, she doesn't have time for fragile males and kills civilians via joystick without blinking" after trump they had a laser focus on him and less time left over to devise their own batshit insane garbage, to some degree this applies to the average libcuck also

Twitter is cancer of the internet right next to facebook
Their whole purpose is to cancel social medias that are too based

Twitter is cancer of the internet right next to facebook
Their whole purpose is to cancel social medias that are too based
real life is just like twitter and facebook though. and irl they burn cities down and lynch people

Twitter users are retards.

Being on Twitter is a mistake.

That Ashli Babbit death and how much these far-left nutjobs on reddit/twitter/facebook celebrate it, while at the same time crying about Nigger Floyd and Negronna Taylor does it for me. Literally just thinking about how these hooknosed kikes have spend years fooling me and everyone else that they had good intentions and now proudly going mask-off when a rightwing person gets killed is hatefuel and hatefuel is lifefuel, I'll be damned if I die without doing everything in my power to stop these kikes/commies.

That Ashli Babbit death and how much these far-left nutjobs on reddit/twitter/facebook celebrate it, while at the same time crying about Nigger Floyd and Negronna Taylor does it for me.
That’s what I fucking thought. How can they say a nigger murderer and fentanyl addict doesn’t deserve to be rightfully stopped by police and retaliated against when he tries to disobey or run but some boomer foid in the White House taking some selfies deserves to rot in hell?
Literally just thinking about how these hooknosed kikes have spend years fooling me and everyone else that they had good intentions and now proudly going mask-off when a rightwing person gets killed is hatefuel and hatefuel is lifefuel, I'll be damned if I die without doing everything in my power to stop these kikes/commies.
Based

That’s what I fucking thought. How can they say a nigger murderer and fentanyl addict doesn’t deserve to be rightfully stopped by police and retaliated against when he tries to disobey or run but some boomer foid in the White House taking some selfies deserves to rot in hell?

Based
OL @ U ULTRA SUBHUMAN, SRSLY HOLY FUCK @ U JFL AND YOUR ULTRA AUTISM, SRSLY JUST LOL @ U DOWNIE EYE AREA AND POTATO HEAD FUCK I CANT, YOUR NOSE IS LIKE A SHOTGUN BRO IT'S TRULY OVER AND YOU'RE STILL BLUEPILLED LOL YOU WIll NEVER PASS YOUR SUBHUMAN GENETICS TO A FEMALE EVER, SRSLY LOL @ U

i did a post on twitter the other day stating that conspiracy theories align with science perfectly, while the media and wikipedia are not valid sources and was banned after that comment for "hate speech".

I'll literally just kill anyone who opposes me now. discussion with leftists is pointless.

OL @ U ULTRA SUBHUMAN, SRSLY HOLY FUCK @ U JFL AND YOUR ULTRA AUTISM, SRSLY JUST LOL @ U DOWNIE EYE AREA AND POTATO HEAD FUCK I CANT, YOUR NOSE IS LIKE A SHOTGUN BRO IT'S TRULY OVER AND YOU'RE STILL BLUEPILLED LOL YOU WIll NEVER PASS YOUR SUBHUMAN GENETICS TO A FEMALE EVER, SRSLY LOL @ U
Fuck you incel

Yeah shit literally gets my blood boiling everytime I see it.
Well you deserve some credit for the redpills you've been dropping,

I never leave my home but I can't believe this is how you're supposed to act in public in 2021. I don't think I could do so with a straight face.

Woke culture has gotten so insane that they have arguments with each other regarding whether a lesbian who likes "trans men" as well is actually bisexual or not, for example :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: like what :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: and some people saying only trannies should be able to have an opinion on whether it's ok to give children puberty blockers, bc everyone else doesn't understand their struggle :lul::lul::lul:

Oh and don't forget, science supports transexuality now. :feelsEhh: Has there ever even been a time when "science" didn't support what political power says though?
Good thing I checked out the first day I tried twitter

If you mean signing up for a twitter account from your thread title about how you "just got on Twitter": you are dumb for even signing up for twitter in the first place and feeding them more of your data.

it's a way for retarded whites to become the persecuted minority

I never leave my home but I can't believe this is how you're supposed to act in public in 2021
It's not. Only idiots think Twitter is real life.

The word science has lost all meaning

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back