Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Jfl I sent her this picture and she lost her shit Lmaoo. 10 bucks says she will text later tonight

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Overlord
★★★★★
She was begging to hang tonight, and I sent her this
1DC571A5 23E5 4A7A 9C91 5243373E6573

implying I am gonna party with my friends instead and she lost her shit lmaooo.
She actually deleted chadfish. I am pretty sure she’ll add me back and start apologizing. Let’s see

24FA3F9E 954D 4DE3 A6D5 A46734F0BBD6

Then there is this girl who have been supporting me for 2 years doesn’t matter how much degenerate shit I send her lmao. Actually feel bad for her. She is very awkward and never goes out to party and doesn’t have many friends too.

Last edited:
Just fucking go ER(in Moorhuhn Kart 2), fuck it all. Fuckkkk

Jfl these are always funny to read, good job OP

Op, don't you think this will cost you in the end doing all this chadfishing? You are living a second life with that shit and its gonna end at somepont, and im afraid reality might hit you do hard?

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: that roastie is fucking seething. She's also super entitled, nobody "deserves" dates and being hung out with! She needs to take more showers

Op, don't you think this will cost you in the end doing all this chadfishing? You are living a second life with that shit and its gonna end at somepont, and im afraid reality might hit you do hard?

I haven’t thought about the long term effect of this. It’s like feasting on an a all you can eat buffet full of in unhealthy food and when the buffet is over that’s when the reality hits you that you fucked up.
I am still in the eating phase.

But short term effect is. Me being completely against long term relationships with women as a sub 8 male. Because if a women says no to you , that no would have been a yes if you were chad. Chadfishing has shown me it’s not worth pursuing women as a a sub8

lmao look at how entitled she is "I deserve to be put first"

With a random stranger she has never met in person no less

I haven’t thought about the long term effect of this. It’s like feasting on an a all you can eat buffet full of in unhealthy food and when the buffet is over that’s when the reality hits you that you fucked up.
I am still in the eating phase.

But short term effect is. Me being completely against long term relationships with women as a sub 8 male. Because if a women says no to you , that no would have been a yes if you were chad. Chadfishing has shown me it’s not worth pursuing women as a a sub8
Interesting, i just feel like doing it this much will eventually make you crash hard. It makes your subconscious mind believe you are chad, and you believe this is actually a possible reality while its anything but.

Anyway you do some of the most brutal chadfish experiments i've ever seen, it hardcore suicfuel just knowing what a different world chads live it, like we are on 2 different planets.

She’s entitled!
You’re not, inkwell!
:soy:

Interesting, i just feel like doing it this much will eventually make you crash hard. It makes your subconscious mind believe you are chad, and you believe this is actually a possible reality while its anything but.

Anyway you do some of the most brutal chadfish experiments i've ever seen, it hardcore suicfuel just knowing what a different world chads live it, like we are on 2 different planets.

I wana start a place called “chads reality” where us incels will kick start that place with chadfish experiences and how chad actually lives and hopefully real chads will start sharing their experiences there to give brutal blackpill.

I am limited by the technology because I can’t meet these girls irl, but a irl chad can definitely deliver brutal blackpills

Do you think it's really over for men like us? is there no hope at all?

Do you think it's really over for men like us? is there no hope at all?
Depends, if she listens to you and does stuff that you tell her to do happily without nagging then I guess it’s worth.

But if she shows any resistance to anything you ask her. Then you need to remember that resistance wouldn’t be there if you were chad. Once you grasp that concept, relationships just don’t make sense because you’ll always be playing catchup with chad but you’ll never reach his level

See how the Foid recoils like a wounded animal. Lashing out with how entitled it is. Getting rejected by a face on a screen hurts more than being wounded irl for them. The way they bitch and moan is really telling.. they feel as if their SMV is attacked since they can't hold down Chad.
Depends, if she listens to you and does stuff that you tell her to do happily without nagging then I guess it’s worth.

But if she shows any resistance to anything you ask her. Then you need to remember that resistance wouldn’t be there if you were chad. Once you grasp that concept, relationships just don’t make sense because you’ll always be playing catchup with chad but you’ll never reach his level
Model tier face makes the Whoid talk for you.. you wouldn't even have to say anything other than grunt at her.

I deserve...! I deserve...! I deserve...! teeheee!!!! cus' mah va-j-j
Damn, that chad entitlement.

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: that roastie is fucking seething. She's also super entitled, nobody "deserves" dates and being hung out with! She needs to take more showers
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: "But it's not bad when women are entitled inkel :soy:"

Then there is this girl who have been supporting me for 2 years doesn’t matter how much degenerate shit I send her lmao. Actually feel bad for her. She is very awkward and never goes out to party and doesn’t have many friends too.

Never forget that these are the "femcels" you hear about so much. If you were to approach her as a sub 8, she would reject you instantly. But you can use pictures of chad to lead her on for years. Remember, this is who foids are.

Never feel sorry for women OP. They could have any loyal sub 6 male, but they refuse.

Fucking based! Is that the one you stood up in the mall and made her cry? The same one you told it is over and your dad had bypass surgery on his heart?

Also. What app modification do you use? Snxp from https://hackforums.net/showthread.php?tid=5876657 ? cos my thing stopped working recently...

Fucking based! Is that the one you stood up in the mall and made her cry? The same one you told it is over and your dad had bypass surgery on his heart?

Also. What app modification do you use? Snxp from https://hackforums.net/showthread.php?tid=5876657 ? cos my thing stopped working recently...

Yea once it stops working just re download.

Yea the second one is the same one I broke up with when I told her my dad got by pass. But she messaged me 2 months later and we got back together. it’s the same one. She never lashed out or gets angry. She cry’s a lot tho so I have to get her to stop crying

say what you will but i feel super bad about that rebecca, i know where this forum stands with regards to women obviously, but it sounds like her family is mistreating her, there's other reasons that a person can suffer despite being incel (which is a very real struggle) and it sounds like she is suffering

this retard still JFL seems like this has been going on for a decade :feelshaha: they want chad so bad its insane

So you are basically "supporting" her by chadfishing her. Weren't beta's supposed to be the ones orbiting foids like this.

say what you will but i feel super bad about that rebecca, i know where this forum stands with regards to women obviously, but it sounds like her family is mistreating her, there's other reasons that a person can suffer despite being incel (which is a very real struggle) and it sounds like she is suffering
If you reversed the scenario with a male, he would be getting no support at all. There are numerous support systems exclusively for females. Females can always get orbiters to help them when they are down, its not the same if you are male. A female can never truly be alone unless she wants to be.

That’s what i was thinking. She is acting like they are a serious couple but they have never even met in person because he doesn’t even exist lol.

piss off cuck. foids may "suffer" but they just have to reach out to one of their orbiters for help. need money? get a cuck to donate. need someone to talk to? talk to an orbiter. need a lift to the doctors? call an orbiter.

foids have unbelievable levels of support because they have a pussy
ugly guys have nobody but their parents

Imagine. How can chad have such power over these foids...

If you reversed the scenario with a male, he would be getting no support at all. There are numerous support systems exclusively for females. Females can always get orbiters to help them when they are down, its not the same if you are male.

i know you're right on a rational level but cant help feeling bad about this foid tbh, you can treat all the others like shit, stand them up at 2am in a dangerous area, whatever, but damn, even though what you said makes sense, and i know she wouldnt give a shit about me because of my looks, i feel super bad about her :feelsbadman:, you can tell she's suffering but trying to smile for chad even from the pic, and the stuff about her family yelling at her is a red flag that her family isnt very nice
piss off cuck. foids may "suffer" but they just have to reach out to one of their orbiters for help. need money? get a cuck to donate. need someone to talk to? talk to an orbiter. need a lift to the doctors? call an orbiter.

foids have unbelievable levels of support because they have a pussy
ugly guys have nobody but their parents
you're not wrong, but still, i already knew this its just that it still feels bad

How many people do you think these foids rejected irl in favour of your chadfish?

i know you're right on a rational level but cant help feeling bad about this foid tbh, you can treat all the others like shit, stand them up at 2am in a dangerous area, whatever, but damn, even though what you said makes sense, and i know she wouldnt give a shit about me because of my looks, i feel super bad about her :feelsbadman:, you can tell she's suffering but trying to smile for chad even from the pic, and the stuff about her family yelling at her is a red flag that her family isnt very nice
If she does choose to go to a dangerous area at 2am its her fault, no one told her that she had to do that. There are poor people out there that have to head to dangerous areas at 2am to delivery Mcdonalds Uber to some crack house otherwise they wont eat that day. Even if you go online and search for "support homes" you will notice a lot are female exclusive, with none for males or having lower priority for males. On the other hand she choose to chase a dangerous chad for his looks alone, without thinking about repercussions.

How many people do you think these foids rejected irl in favour of your chadfish?
I am be able to talk to foids online as long as I use some other thing as my avatar. But when they ask for a pic of me I get put on ignore after they saw it. So I guess my personality isn't that bad.

how old is she? these wrinkles on her forehead......

Nobody deserves not to get chad-fished.

you're not wrong, but still, i already knew this its just that it still feels bad
Look, every trucel on this forum suffers worse than this cunt. Her father could beat her everyday and she would still have a better life than any of us. Imagine hundreds of rejections and a lifetime of involuntary social exclusion.

:feelshaha: ROASTIES BTFO

:feelshaha:

Entitled much? Yikes, she should know no one deserves anything.

CHDruFv.png
if she would be male she would be posting here

Don't feel bad about what you're *feeling* since it's mostly an involuntary sympathy for viable breeding stock and so evopsych principles are at play. That's the same reason for the "women and children" trope. I don't think it's bad to acknowledge that reality, but foids for some reason can't handle being described as having value because of their cunts. What we call "the blackpill" is just a conscious acknowledgement of reality.

She seems reality entitled to Chad by the way she's texting, maybe that's why she's incel!

Damn thats some expert level chadfishing

Lol this makes me so happy.

Welcome to the life of an incel sweety. Keep in mind, at least girls get to have sex with Chad

You said in a previous post this is a Stacy. This is a fucking Becky if I've ever seen one.

You're not entitled to a date sweaty

Foids can be so attentive and worried when it's about Chad.Fuuuck,I really hope she is suffering.

There's currently 95 Bluepillers ITT, wanna guess how many will screenshot this and accept the blackpill for what it is?

fucking kek that is amazing keep it up

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back