Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Jfl if you believe betabuxxing is common

@BITG how many times has your manlet friend had sex with his gf?

Modern day whore and worthless simp. The perfect symbolic combo for a society that shouldn't exist

@BITG how many times has your manlet friend had sex with his gf?
After 9 months of dating, by his own admission, she is still a virgin. So that means logically, his penis has never been in her vagina.

0 times is the answer.

Last edited:
This is the bitch he is simping over

RpGXt8Za_400x400.jpg

:lul: :lul: :lul:

JFL at betabuxxcels tbh

Modern day whore and worthless simp. The perfect symbolic combo for a society that shouldn't exist
I doubt he really sent her $500. She photoshopped it to get likes from cucks and whores.

I doubt he really sent her $500. She photoshopped it to get likes from cucks and whores.
I don't know about her specifically but titty streamers get sent that kind of money live all the time.

I don't know about her specifically but titty streamers get sent that kind of money live all the time.
It happens but not a lot. I rarely seen it happen for over $100. Unless they're very hot or famous.

After 9 months of dating, by his own admission, she is still a virgin. So that means logically, his penis has never been in her vagina.

0 times is the answer.
Can't help but laugh whenever i see this JFL.

OP is very evasive when it comes to admitting foids are chadsexual
OP understands that there's a spectrum between incel and chad and that most guys have had sex. And there's simply not that much disparity in earnings that a significant fraction of those cases would be a betabuxx situation.

So: if most guys have had girlfriends, the reason couldn't have been betabuxxing because most guys don't earn so much to be able to betabuxx.

OP understands that there's a spectrum between incel and chad and that most guys have had sex. And there's simply not that much disparity in earnings that a significant fraction of those cases would be a betabuxx situation.

So: if most guys have had girlfriends, the reason couldn't have been betabuxxing because most guys don't earn so much to be able to betabuxx.
but that doesn't change the fact that women get boyfriends they aren't attracted to and fuck them.

i remember a while ago i made a point about women with boyfriends they think are ugly but society views as average and you were EXTREMELY evasive about how society views these average men vs how women view these average men.

but that doesn't change the fact that women get boyfriends they aren't attracted to and fuck them.
So why are they fucking them if they're not attracted? What important function would an unattractive boyfriend serve for the foid to overcome her supposed lack of attraction and fuck him anyway?

So why are they fucking them if they're not attracted? What important function would an unattractive boyfriend serve for the foid to overcome her supposed lack of attraction and fuck him anyway?
i've told you this before but you just ignored it, and as a result you likely forgot, but i'll state it again

a woman will settle for a boyfriend she isn't attracted to because she can't lock down chad. their are SOCIAL BENEFITS of having a boyfriend, such as posting pictures on social media, showing him off to friends and family, and not looking like a low status girl who can't get a boyfriend.

"but what status is there to gain by dating an "ugly" guy"

and this is where the "confusion" lies.

society perceives the man to be "normal looking", even if the girl sees him as ugly. so when she shows him off, she gets the social benefits of being seens with a socially acceptable normal man, not that she's dating an ugly loser (us).

(also note this only applies to normie boyfriends who don't have huge dicks. if it's a chad/chadlite or a normie with a huge dick, she is likely attracted to him.)

i've told you this before but you just ignored it, and as a result you likely forgot, but i'll state it again

a woman will settle for a boyfriend she isn't attracted to because she can't lock down chad. their are SOCIAL BENEFITS of having a boyfriend, such as posting pictures on social media, showing him off to friends and family, and not looking like a low status girl who can't get a boyfriend.
These supposed social benefits are big enough for the foid to fuck someone she thinks is ugly? Whores charge $200/hr for sex but foids will have sex for free so they can have photos with average guys on social media?

These supposed social benefits are big enough for the foid to fuck someone she thinks is ugly? Whores charge $200/hr for sex but foids will have sex for free so they can have photos with average guys on social media?
DING DING DING, you got it now.

you see, not every chick can get a chad boyfriend, chads are a minority, so they go for normie boyfriends

DING DING DING, you got it now.
you see, not every chick can get a chad boyfriend, chads are a minority, so they go for normie boyfriends
You heard it here first, folks. Foids will have sex with guys they're not attracted to so they can have photos with them on social media. It's like normie guys are celebrities, except they're poor nobodies but they reflect light so foids will have sex with them.

You heard it here first, folks. Foids will have sex with guys they're not attracted to so they can have photos with them on social media. It's like normie guys are celebrities, except they're poor nobodies but they reflect light so foids will have sex with them.
@ionlycopenow thoughts?

Tenor 59

This is actually so right. I wanted to state this but didn't find the words for it. You said it perfectly.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back