Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill JFL if you think being self-conscious is preventing you from getting a gf

• Thread starter Deleted member 24529
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24529

Self-banned
-
When I was blue/redpilled I thought that being self-conscious, insecure and showing my insecurities to foids was holding me down from getting a gf. Nothing can be so far from truth. If I was "confident", normies would find me cringy, creepy, if I show insecurities, at least I won't be regarded as a threat to foids in terms of approaching them, they will think "okay, he thinks down on himself, so he most likely won't approach me". So if anything, being ugly and insecure is better socially than being ugly and acting confident. As I always make that connection, animal kingdom expects fawns to be obedient and preyish, if they act like wolves, they most likely have rabies. Same with ugly men, they are supposedto be beta and insecure, if they act alpha and confident, they most likely have mental illness/are crazy, etc. It;s the other way around for Chad, if he even ACTS insecure (which he isn't because he has no insecurities but let's say he's acting as one), foids will think "Oh myyy such a good looking guy and he's insecure? He must be a wonderful person to not be full of himself while looking like that, he's one in a million". So there goes the theory of "acting confident" even mattering.

Ur legit retarded if u think that's your problem