Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Jfl if you think liberals are fighting for black/ethnics

Caesercel

Caesercel

Take a look to the sky just before you die.
★★★★★
The plan is simple
Step 1: Bring in as many ethnics as possible to the west.

Step 2: Bring the white man down from the supreme position in society he enjoys and make him equal to ethnic immigrants. Purge anyone who opposes.

Step 3: White man fought for and maintained things like citizen rights, worker's rights and basic human dignities. With white man's voice submerged under a sea of immigrants, who are willing to work for lower pay, live in worse conditions and demand less rights.

Step 4: Slowly strip away those rights as immigrants are busy focusing on the "white boogey man". Now you have a society of few ultra rich and powerful global elites whose influence cuts across national boundaries, and a subserviant population grinding beneath them.

The plan already works in middle east. Where the majority residents in some countries do not have basic citizenship rights. EU and their liberal cronies loves that model.

They dont fight for non black ethnics though.

Elaborate? I think this may be just propaganda.
Take UAE. Majority people living their are curries. Without them the country would collapse. Yet they do not have basic citizenship, their residence could be terminated anytime and they could be sent back home to currylands. All the benefits go to the Sheikh elite with their golden Lamborghinis and their financial backers in Wall Street. If this was a western country like Sweden most of them would get citizenship, but only because white people won't have such exploitation in their own lands.

Take UAE. Majority people living their are curries. Without them the country would collapse. Yet they do not have basic citizenship, their residence could be terminated anytime and they could be sent back home to currylands. All the benefits go to the Sheikh elite with their golden Lamborghinis and their financial backers in Wall Street.
I see, so that is what you meant. I thought you were talking about certain groups born and raised there that didn't have the right to many things, so it sounded like propaganda. Gulf countries do love using curries as their workforce.

It's an obvious agenda and people still fall for it.

JFL if you think liberals are not fighting for Chad's cock.

H
ok boomer
Have fun when the whores kick you of the porch. I wouldn't allow it and burn them on stake but I'm only saying this heads up because these whores are naturally bipolar
It's an obvious agenda and people still fall for it.
When you have a society thick as sticks there will be no form or way to show them the actual truth without presenting infront of their faces.
The plan is simple

Step 2: Bring the white man down from the supreme position in society he enjoys and make him equal to ethnic immigrants. Purge anyone who opposes.

Step 3: White man fought for and maintained things like citizen rights, worker's rights and basic human dignities. With white man's voice submerged under a sea of immigrants, who are willing to work for lower pay, live in worse conditions and demand less rights.

Step 4: Slowly strip away those rights as immigrants are busy focusing on the "white boogey man". Now you have a society of few ultra rich and powerful global elites whose influence cuts across national boundaries, and a subserviant population grinding beneath them.

The plan already works in middle east. Where the majority residents in some countries do not have basic citizenship rights. EU and their liberal cronies loves that model.
This is what I've always known. There would have to be rational people across all races/religions etc but the some are open to new ideas whilst others drown them down to the ground like a bunch of monkeys that hate opposing views. Without openess/understanding/learning as the base principles for anything we wouldn't have the rights we do now or anything else for that matter. These oppressionist cunts and idiots who back it up i.e Bluepilled, soi simps and the wealthy elite are the ones to fuck this up and bring back hell. So yes hell and heaven might be real as they are similar to how a civilisation looks like on the basis of how it's ran

Last edited:
Bring the white man down from the supreme position in society he enjoys and make him equal to ethnic immigrants.

I don't know why any ethnic male would be against this.

I agree it does seem to benefit ethnics now. But remember these same elites are responsible for the destruction of monogamy, loyalty and family. They brought about the sjw lgbt feminist nightmare, propping up hypergamy. They are as much responsible for our inceldom as our unattractiveness to foids.

See here you out yourself as a liberal yourself, because "rights" and "basic human dignities" are not a per se a good thing, it is just part of the same egalitarian agenda you think to oppose.
But rights, order, justice cant be enforced by a "benevolent" state, they have to come from within a people, and if they cant enforce their liberty, they dont deserve it either.

See here you out yourself as a liberal yourself, because "rights" and "basic human dignities" are not a per se a good thing, it is just part of the same egalitarian agenda you think to oppose.
But rights, order, justice cant be enforced by a "benevolent" state, they have to come from within a people, and if they cant enforce their liberty, they dont deserve it either.
That's my entire point. They don't have an egalitarian agenda. They pretend to do for sure by focusing public energy on things that do not matter. How many pride parades does one walk before realizing its not gonna help with shittier pay. How many BLM rallies before you figure, 2 terms of Obama presidency did not help healthcare sector at all.

I get your point about liberties coming from people but isn't that how civil rights became a thing. White people knew that in a country where black people are exploited it could be their turn next. So they came out in support. What people don't realize is that the new status quo is not racial or ethnic. Its financial.

Elaborate? I think this may be just propaganda.

In most middle eastern countries Arabs have access to extensive welfare benefits provided by the oil wealth and as a result often do no work at all. All manual work is done by poor south Asians many of who are treated as basically slaves. They are paid next to nothing and are basically property. Some of them have living in these countries for generations but do not have citizenship or any rights at all.

Most technical jobs and a fair amount of management positions are done by westerners. I know a lot of people who have worked in trades, aircraft maintenance or training the armed forces and providing technical support to these countries. In Dubai for example most private sector jobs are done by foreigners. Some Arabs have a job made up for them in the public sector. Things like call centres, corporate offices, law firms are almost all westerners who like the lifestyle and low taxes. They get into trouble all the time though. You can be arrested for getting your girlfriend pregnant, being drunk or even bad mouthing your employer.

Liberals are pussies.

As if right-wing populists are such huge fans of liberal democracies, that's why they don't stop attacking civil society, a free press and an independent judiciary.

I personally don't care. I just want you guys to go back to being complacent so I can beat and rape you for walking onto my territory like how it used to be a few months ago

Istockphoto 472211979 612x612

As if right-wing populists are such huge fans of liberal democracies, that's why they don't stop attacking civil society, a free press and an independent judiciary.
Both of them have the same masters. Right-wing populists just lie less about it. If the right wing actually cared about conservative values they would never have allowed things like gay marriage become possible. But no, they are lead by another capitalist degenerate.

If the right wing actually cared about conservative values they would never have allowed things like gay marriage become possible.

Or maybe it's just the fact that most of us on this forum live in pluralist democracies where individuals with reasonable disagreements form competing interest groups, and we always don't get our way. That might be the more plausible explanation.

I see Stormfront fags still trying to weaponize incels.

Offtopic.

SJWs on the streets, KKK in the sheets. And if the foids want to open up a bit, that would be Tyrone only.

white people are doing it to themselves, that's what's funny about it.

Ye, but it's unnecessary to make this a white man thing. We should band together with ethnics and crush the system.

Or maybe it's just the fact that most of us on this forum live in pluralist democracies where individuals with reasonable disagreements form competing interest groups, and we always don't get our way. That might be the more plausible explanation.
Democracy in general is just shit. A country can never run properly if they just let everyone decide on stuff. The only good way to fix democracy is revoking holes rights to vote as well as soys since they are equally as retarded. Only high iq individuals such as myself and fellow brocels should be able to vote so we can make the best decisions

"Reasonable" Disagreements? REASONABLE? J F L. Men are marrying other men. Men are chopping off their dicks, injecting in hormones and dressing up like girls, bcz they think they are girls in their heads. APA and doctors actually think this is legit treatment. We went beyond reasonable a long time ago

Ending up as an incel actually sounds more reasonable than any of this nonsense. There are obviously people behind this social engineering project. Deliberately working for the end goal I stated above.

The plan is simple

Whites deserve nothing a bunch of whining faggots who scream victim whilst still stepping in others

Yet another conspiracycel, JFL
How else do you explain the fact that men are marrying other men and are even encouraged to do so. Extraordinary events require extraordinary explaination. You cannot just organically go from what things were like in the 90s to what they are now. Especially the changes since Obama presidency.

Take UAE. Majority people living their are curries. Without them the country would collapse. Yet they do not have basic citizenship, their residence could be terminated anytime and they could be sent back home to currylands. All the benefits go to the Sheikh elite with their golden Lamborghinis and their financial backers in Wall Street. If this was a western country like Sweden most of them would get citizenship, but only because white people won't have such exploitation in their own lands.

The Rich Gulf states are notoriously racist. It's not exactly a secret. Further, they would not be able to sustain the generous welfare states if they granted citizenship willy nilly.

The Rich Gulf states are notoriously racist. It's not exactly a secret. Further, they would not be able to sustain the generous welfare states if they granted citizenship willy nilly.

The rich Gulf states just happened to win the geographical lottery, and they're hardly generous with social policies either (compared to, say, Norway, which has a similar GDP per capita and means of wealth).

Its not really a welfare state when the people, who the country relies on, do not have basic rights. The citizens are actually elites much like nobles. Welfare is actually bounty.

How else do you explain the fact that men are marrying other men and are even encouraged to do so. Extraordinary events require extraordinary explaination. You cannot just organically go from what things were like in the 90s to what they are now. Especially the changes since Obama presidency.

The 90s? Civil rights activists have been around for far longer than that. What was so special about the Obama presidency?

An adjustment in cultural attitudes is not "extraordinary", it is routine, as more and more boomers die off, they'll be replaced by younger, more liberal individuals.
Its not really a welfare state when the people, who the country relies on, do not have basic rights. The citizens are actually elites much like nobles. Welfare is actually bounty.

Exactly. JFL, the UAE, Qatar, and Saudi Arabia are not "welfare states", they're a bunch of ogliarchs partying around in skyscrapers taking shits on blonde Instagram models. To be fair, the UAE and Qatar have taken very slow steps to politically and culturally liberalize, but the Saudis are still as demented as ever.

Last edited:
The 90s? Civil rights activists have been around for far longer than that. What was so special about the Obama presidency?

An adjustment in cultural attitudes is not "extraordinary", it is routine, as more and more boomers die off, they'll be replaced by younger, more liberal individuals.

Please. Faggotry got nothing to do with civil rights. This bullshit never needed to exist in the first place. This is not about the rights of certain "minorities". People are explicitly being told through media that their genders are meaningless and can be swapped on drop of a hat, and normies are obviously lapping up the trend. As I have said this shift is not routine at all. We went from almost every man and women no matter how ugly or poor getting gainfully married(except some disabled and legit mentalcels) to what we have now. Simps, cucks, white knights, incels, nice guys and whatnot.

And of course younger individuals are gonna believe this nonsense when they are taught such in their schools meanwhile bombarded with it in media and culture. Obama presidency was special. It opened the floodgates for SJWs of all kinds, feminists, lgbt and other degenerates to deal with the fact that Pentagon's friends in Wall Street screwed us over in 2008.
Liberalism =/= leftism. Don't make that mistake.

dont care either way
DC1CBE0E BB2F 4120 A067 1EEEFD71C1DF

The plan is simple

I'd argue that there's no plan, and it is spontaneous. People in charge want to make money, and everything naturally follows from there.
If the labour is expensive, automate and replace with cheaper labour.
If workers rights are problematic to profit, decrease them in any way possible.
If banks can lend unlimited money at 0 risk, then lend unlimited money at 0 risk.
If being anti-racist/sexist makes your company look good. Be anti-racist/sexist.
If a "racist/sexist" employee attracts too many complaints, replace him with one that won't attract complaints.

US is already too far gone. The 1800s were probably the last time this land had any noble society. They want to erase culture in Europe and all over. This media outcry is all compensation seeking for created events. No reason to take part in any of it, especially as an incel. Your color and race doesnt matter when you are incel because the whole world is against you anyways.

If an ethnic male possesses even a hint of intelligence and lives in a white country they will know that only white people can keep it a paradise for them and that the moment white rule and or majority ends so too will the ethnic's "paradise" and "easy" ride since neither the Jews nor their Communist Chinese slaves will show any mercy once the white race is genocided by Jew design.

You'll all be brought to heel and be praying to your various monkey gods or whatever the fuck it is exactly that your kind believes in for a return of white people and our "rule" ie you know? Where you all "had it so bad" but in reality you were treated better overall by us than you ever were in your own home countries as well you enjoyed a higher standard of living as well.
I'd argue that there's no plan, and it is spontaneous. People in charge want to make money, and everything naturally follows from there.
If banks can lend unlimited money at 0 risk, then lend unlimited money at 0 risk.
If being anti-racist/sexist makes your company look good. Be anti-racist/sexist.
If a "racist/sexist" employee attracts too many complaints, replace him with one that won't attract complaints.
The Jews don't care about money.

They already have all the money anyone anywhere could ever want in 10,000 lifetimes.

No, its about far more than money for them.

These sick, sadistic, psychopathic bastards want another Soviet style communist red revolution but this time globally where they can go absolutely wild like the beasts they are and kill, rape, rob and torture whites and any other races that might decide to get in their way to world domination and or stop them from carrying out their evil on us and others.

The Jew Leonard Cohen confesses all of his "people's" blood lust in his song "The Future".

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D97OxHZzBeQ

Last edited:
It really all comes down to capitalist consumerism, doesn't it. We had the old world order of Aristocrats and their churches which, post industrialiazation, is being replaced by a new world order of economic elites who become more untouchable by the year. It took 2 world wars to bring down aristocracy and authoritarian states. Fall of USSR and communism was the last straw and now those who control fiat currency practically control the world. We cannot even have a Red October style revolution since their control over media and people's lives is too much. Plus they probably won't make the same mistake, social engineering will ensure people are content with their shitty lives and too busy fighting each other. But most importantly, they now control 20+ aircraft carriers, thousands of nuclear weapons and everything else to crush any armed rebellion.

Democracy in general is just shit. A country can never run properly if they just let everyone decide on stuff. The only good way to fix democracy is revoking holes rights to vote as well as soys since they are equally as retarded. Only high iq individuals such as myself and fellow brocels should be able to vote so we can make the best decisions

You realize how pointless politics is after taking the blackpill. Most people unconsciously live pretty blackpilled anyway: their main goal is to get sex, politics is just in the background and a means to the end.

You realize how pointless politics is after taking the blackpill. Most people unconsciously live pretty blackpilled anyway: their main goal is to get sex, politics is just in the background and a means to the end.
True, politicians just lie to benefit themselves. They don’t care about anyone else. The entire government needs a reform at this point