Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Jfl imagine being a rich Japanese dude

Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
Just troll cops with your friends in your tuned cars theory ngl

I’d get lost because I’m illiterate in Japanese

And I also can’t drive:feelstrash:

Jap cops are such jokes.

i should tune my car

None of those cars are expensive, you just need to be balls enough in a society that favors conformity and sticking to the rules. that's why the Japanese police fucking suck. they aren't conditioned to deal with people that won't stop when they say no.

I'm pretty sure a lot of these tuner guys live paycheck to paycheck and spend disposable income on their cars. Especially in Japan.

Just troll cops with your friends in your tuned cars theory ngl

Japs have always been based when it comes to nightlife and fast cars.

I'm pretty sure a lot of these tuner guys live paycheck to paycheck and spend disposable income on their cars. Especially in Japan.
So?

Most people here in the states also live paycheck to paycheck for a postwall trash with bastard kids and a mortgage on a shit house or paying rent. Would honestly do this before betacucking for a fat bitch.

They're ahead of any Neet broke incel as far as coping is concerned.

So?

Most people here in the states also live paycheck to paycheck for a postwall trash with bastard kids and a mortgage on a shit house or paying rent. Would honestly do this before betacucking for a fat bitch.

They're ahead of any Neet broke incel as far as coping is concerned.
This is true. The males in my area have this, while also having disposable income to lift and customize their trucks.

Just be Chang

Lowest T society on earth.

Roastie wife and kids.
They pull all that shit out on loans and payments plans while collecting tax returns through their kids.

They made it a convenience to settle with single moms.

I saw fast & furious 3