Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based [JFL] Indian woman gangraped by 5 currycels, proceeded to be raped again by police after reporting the crime

Ignas

Ignas

Generalfeldmarschall
★★★★★

summary: 5 currycels dragged a woman to a field and raped her. Right afterwards she reported the crime to the police station, only to be raped again by a police sub-inspector in his room

Probably it was a prostitute and they didnt have money to pay her so they cried rape. Jfl if you believe rape accusations

Probably it was a prostitute and they didnt have money to pay her so they cried rape. Jfl if you believe rape accusations
might be legit tbh, I have gone thru Indian slums and everyone looks stressed and fed up with life. so getting some quick fun even if it means jail time would be tempting for those there

might be legit tbh, I have gone thru Indian slums and everyone looks stressed and fed up with life. so getting some quick fun even if it means jail time would be tempting for those there
Maybe so. But unless there is conclusive proof of rape like admissions of guilt or video/audio recordings of the act i do not believe in rape accusations

this will be normal in the near future in the west

How were you able to survive an indian slum? They are a litreal shithole.
I visited one a couple of times didn't live there.

Lifefuel for curries.

Proud to be Indian

Curries are Gods

this is a hilarious story good god I want to shake those mens hands
I've often fantasized about this. "Save" a woman from being raped and just as she is about to get up and thank me I tell her to lay her ass back down and spread her whore legs.
She will go, "B-BUT I THOUGHT U WERE HERE TO SAVE ME!?"
and I'll respond, "Look. They were about to gang rape you and probably kill you afterwards. I'm just going to rape you once..."

the look on her eye would be priceless haha

Hail India god damn it is so fucking based !!

The policeofficer will most likely never be convicted

God bless that country.

Passport visa approved!

Mumbai is calling my shit bros

She would still cry even if she had money
First time seeing a positive thread about India on .is

Western feminism barely exists in the west hanging by a thread as a majority of western European men despise it, so when western feminism has become imported in multiple nations like India for instance it was bound for inevitable failure as far as grand social experiments are concerned. It's failing in the west and it will surely fail in non-western nations albeit even more so.

The ruling classes of the world have fucked up so badly with feminism and over all female entitlement, you don't make a majority of the world's male population become sexless thinking to yourself there won't be negative ramifications, and really they're quite mentally retarded thinking they'll have their global reset new world order with already the world's majority male population extremely sexually agitated, not sure what high ranking mental retard thought to themselves that it is going to be a smooth global transition pissing off a majority of the world's men but here we are.

Last edited:
lold hard at this :lul:

Also it happend in UP , @Currycel25 why is it always UP and bihar? Them Bimaru niggas be based as fuck jfl :feelskek:

lold hard at this :lul:

Also it happend in UP , @Currycel25 why is it always UP and bihar? Them Bimaru niggas be based as fuck jfl :feelskek:
Because of poverty u see and whenever there is poverty and lack of police there is exploration of women

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back