Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming [JFL] I've died approximately 80-100 times to the 2nd boss of Bloodstained RotN

• Thread starter Deleted member 8353
  • Start date
Deleted member 8353

Deleted member 8353

Former Hikikomori, Aimless Pleasure Seeker
-
How does one manage to be this bad at video games, I mean I'm on the easiest difficulty? I'm ded srs when I say I was better at Castlevania SotN when I was 5 or 6, as I at least managed to complete that game. I swear my ability to play anything action oriented has only gotten worse over time, not better.

I understand Zangetsu's attack patterns, and how to avoid him, but my hands just don't fucking listen to me, it's infuriating. He's objectively not difficult at all, yet apparently defeating a simple boss is a herculean feat for me. Yesterday it was trying to play Nier Automata on hard again, now it's this, god damn I'm bad.

I always sucked at games as well, i was always inept and incapable of passing even simple challanges. That's why i switched to watching shows and movies instead. I do play games now only if they are story based, like until dawn or something.

I always sucked at games as well, i was always inept and incapable of passing even simple challanges. That's why i switched to watching shows and movies instead. I do play games now only if they are story based, like until dawn or something.
That touches on the annoying part though, at least for me anyway, as I used to be at least decent. Now I can only play turn based stuff and "real time" games in which you can set up orders while paused. JFL@ being incel and not even being good at games, despite having played them since childhood. At this point I'm thinking about seeing a doctor about my hands tbh, can't steady them for shit and they shake a lot.

@RopeShow how do you feel about this since you played recently???

Maybe you should play euro truck simulator 2 instead. It's really hard to be bad at that game tbh.

Maybe you should play euro truck simulator 2 instead. It's really hard to be bad at that game tbh.
[USER=14509]@Blacktarpill found your alt tbh

I'm not very good at those types of video games either bro.
I prefer slower-paced experiences, like stealth games, strategy games and visual novels, as well as some easier RPGs.
I'm currently playing HITMAN™ (2016) (play it) and even though it requires a lot of trial and error and I've died a ton of times it's still very fun and easy to play.

I'm not very good at those types of video games either bro.
I prefer slower-paced experiences, like stealth games, strategy games and visual novels, as well as some easier RPGs.
I'm currently playing HITMAN™ (2016) (play it) and even though it requires a lot of trial and error and I've died a ton of times it's still very fun and easy to play.
I’m a low iq dumb fuck and have little patience so I prefer shooters and games that require less thinking tbh. I get mad and throw controllers when things don’t go my way.

Not a trait I’m very proud of.. :feelsugh:

Btw, would you still recommend the game you're talking about?

Btw, would you still recommend the game you're talking about?
Yeah it seems pretty decent so far, but I can't say for sure since I can barely play it and can't make progress.

How does one manage to be this bad at video games, I mean I'm on the easiest difficulty? I'm ded srs when I say I was better at Castlevania SotN when I was 5 or 6, as I at least managed to complete that game. I swear my ability to play anything action oriented has only gotten worse over time, not better.

I understand Zangetsu's attack patterns, and how to avoid him, but my hands just don't fucking listen to me, it's infuriating. He's objectively not difficult at all, yet apparently defeating a simple boss is a herculean feat for me. Yesterday it was trying to play Nier Automata on hard again, now it's this, god damn I'm bad.
@RopeShow how do you feel about this since you played recently???
Gave it a try rn, got him on the 3rd try. Just stock potions, you only lose when HP <= 0 tbh.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back