Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy JFL just got banned on /r/Braincels by some butt-hurt curry

• Thread starter Deleted member 1060
  • Start date
Deleted member 1060

Deleted member 1060

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature.
-
I went to cuckitt after an FBIcel fiasco. Now I am banned there.

Braincels ban

JFL @ those cucks who can't even handle stupid toilet humors.

why even post on reddit

The mods on braincels are complete cucks that would rather ban actual incels before cucktear trannies.The censorship is also really strict now.I'd go as far as saying it was bettter when board_gaming was head mod.I'm glad i left that shithole and moved here

JFL at even using Reddit Once

We Indian people r the most beta and pathetic subhumans

Braincels is cucked, they used to have a god damn black landwhale moderate that subreddit.

I got banned from r/braincels, then got approved user JFL

Kek, they permabaned me because I'm volcel aparently. I liked to post memes there ngl

>posting on Reddit

Wow....

They came to where you live? Shit... wtf for and how?
They came to my place and told me that they have some "serious concerns" about my posts. Because they might encourage racism, misogyny, and violence. They told me to cuck myself up more and become a docile street-shitter. So I went to reddit.

I went to reddit because FBIcels paid a visit to my place. Since then, I soyed myself up and went back to reddit.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Complete LARP, nobody paid you a visit otherwise the biggest edgeposters on here would all have similar experiences and would tell us. JFL at larping to a bunch of depressed virgins trying to gain meaningless edgy e-clout “ooh, he’s so edgy, he got visited by the authorities! I respect him so much more now, what an edgy bad boy!”

If anyone did actually visit you, you would have yourself voluntarily banned and then delete your cookies and never come back here again, you would shit yourself. Stop larping you beta.

@Currycel abomation and @chudur-budur are both very suspicious people in my opinion. Anybody who claims to be indian and whose entire personality revolves around telling people how disgusting indians are is very suspicious. Even if they're not LARPing, that supposed self hatred is very disgusting.

And just for the record, I didn't ban him from the subreddit.

Curry master race

Curry mafia

@Currycel abomation and @chudur-budur are both very suspicious people in my opinion. Anybody who claims to be indian and whose entire personality revolves around telling people how disgusting indians are is very suspicious. Even if they're not LARPing, that supposed self hatred is very disgusting.

who wouldnt hate themselves if they were born curry tbh

i don’t get everyone here’s obsession with doing the same thing they do here but on 50 different platforms. seems so complicated.

U wanna see my face bro cuzz I m legit
Also the blackpill had made me aware of my sub humanity. And also my people's inferiority to the white man

Last edited:
Complete LARP, nobody paid you a visit otherwise the biggest edgeposters on here would all have similar experiences and would tell us. JFL at larping to a bunch of depressed virgins trying to gain meaningless edgy e-clout “ooh, he’s so edgy, he got visited by the authorities! I respect him so much more now, what an edgy bad boy!”

If anyone did actually visit you, you would have yourself voluntarily banned and then delete your cookies and never come back here again, you would shit yourself. Stop larping you beta.
policecels came to my house when I said I was going to kill myself on the WoW forums a decade ago

stop visiting cuckit

Braincels is cucked, just like the rest of reddit. You should stop using it.

I never said you need to believe it. Take it or leave it. But anyway if they come to your place, never talk to them without a lawyer.

I didn't do anything illegal. So I won't delete my cookies and I will keep coming back. But yea, I asked the mods to delete some of my threads. And yes, they thought "street-shitting" is somekind of codeword for going ER. Yup, they spend money and manpower to watch on my street-shitting posts.

Also I never wrote a single edgy post in my life.

When on fucking earth I said curries are disgusting? WTF bro?

Last edited:
Reddit is cucked af and not even funny ngl

perhaps the biggest edgeposters take better care to cover their tracks, or just don't live in the US

Faggot sub is quarantined and I still got banned for bullshit. Fuck them. Sad that board gaming was the best mod there, speaks volumes.

Based curry that respects the ancient tradition of street defecation

you forgot about @Hungry Hungry Hindu. I would be surprised if this guy is not roleplaying
Yup, they spend money and manpower to watch on my stre
Being Incel is worse than being a female legit criminal.

Last edited:
perhaps the biggest edgeposters take better care to cover their tracks, or just don't live in the US
I never made a single edgy post in my life. I also don't watch/post gore.

Too based for plebbit tbh

JFL at cuckitt

The memes on braincels are quite good but that’s all.

Last time I was seriously posting on reddit was 2017, I only lurk now

The mods on braincels are complete cucks that would rather ban actual incels before cucktear trannies.The censorship is also really strict now.I'd go as far as saying it was bettter when board_gaming was head mod.I'm glad i left that shithole and moved here
Yeah I haven’t been there since last October. Board gaming was actually better than the new cucked mods JFL

Based curry that respects the ancient tradition of street defecation

Everyone should do it, tbh, ngl.

Your SMV is not gonna change either you shit in a shit-bowl or shit on the streets. It's all the same. You are not going to get laid anyway.

I got perma banned from /r/braincels, all I ever did was post pictures of the jew soyboy.