Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel JFL life is hopeless. NEVER trust a foid

Tallcel

Tallcel

Admiral
★★★★★
So a foid just got between me an what I thought was my only friend. Now I'm being blocked. This has been the case throughout most of my life. I generally like most guys until they start being hypnotized by vajayjay. Even chads can be cool at times but then the foid they are trying to impress shows her disapproval of me and then they must show dominance or she will pick another chad. Foids are manipulative cunts. Even my mom and sisters were this way. That's how they evolved to survive. My dad would always white knight for my mom when I called her out on her bullshit. They are parasitical holes that manuever themselves into beneficial spots. A sexless male that is even slightly unattractive is of no value to them and they will destroy everything in your life. The only reason your own mother "loves" you is because she feels some form of narcissism in the fact that you came out of her snatch. She would never give you the time of day if you were not her offspring.

I am just going to go on a soul-searching trip today. Maybe I'll come back home tonight and end it if I don't find any reason to live.

The only reason your own mother "loves" you is because she feels some form of narcissism in the fact that you came out of her snatch.
That's part of it, but it's also chemically induced upon the birth of her child.
She would never give you the time of day if you were not her offspring.
Accurate.

Don't end it it's what the Jews want.

Don't end it it's what the Jews want.
I have no power to change this zogfest. I just have power to form an exit plan. They keep me unemployed and flooded my "field" with third worlders. Aside from female worship, Jew worship is the next worst thing to happen to the western "adult" male.

I have no power to change this zogfest. I just have power to form an exit plan. They keep me unemployed and flooded my "field" with third worlders. Aside from female worship, Jew worship is the next worst thing to happen to the western "adult" male.
B-B-B-BUTTTTT JESUS WILL COME TO THE EARTH R-R-R-RRRRIGHTTTT HE WILL HAVE HIS KINGDOM XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

B-B-B-BUTTTTT JESUS WILL COME TO THE EARTH R-R-R-RRRRIGHTTTT HE WILL HAVE HIS KINGDOM XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
"Jesus" will come. Just look up operation blue beam. I feel ashamed to be on this planet with some of these dumbfucks. They make it so easy for the government to control them.

"Jesus" will come. Just look up operation blue beam.
low iq evangelists coping so hard with jesus ngl they are warmongering and causing war in middle east hope all of them to end up in hell YE YE YE YE YE Y EY E Y EYE EY Y EYEY SECOND COMING OF JESUS EYEYEYEYEYEYEY EYEYEY EYE YEYEY

"Jesus" will come. Just look up operation blue beam. I feel ashamed to be on this planet with some of these dumbfucks. They make it so easy for the government to control them.
You sound like an articulate intelligent fella bud. Would be a shame if you roped but I feel ya, it's hard to continue with how fucked everything around you is & all the dumb fucks that seem to be ok with it & think YOU have the problem.

Try to sort stuff out for yourself but everyone that has a key to a door shuts it in your face & locks it, metaphorically speaking.

low iq evangelists coping so hard with jesus ngl they are warmongering and causing war in middle east hope all of them to end up in hell YE YE YE YE YE Y EY E Y EYE EY Y EYEY SECOND COMING OF JESUS EYEYEYEYEYEYEY EYEYEY EYE YEYEY
Yep. Not a big fan of Islam but America is like the chad bully going around kicking down the hapless Muslimcel countries because that sexy Jewess Israhell needs a bigger playspace.
You sound like an articulate intelligent fella bud. Would be a shame if you roped but I feel ya, it's hard to continue with how fucked everything around you is & all the dumb fucks that seem to be ok with it & think YOU have the problem.

Try to sort stuff out for yourself but everyone that has a key to a door shuts it in your face & locks it, metaphorically speaking.
Searching government conspiracies has been my cope for a while. I have seen the belly of the beast and most seem pretty plausible. Psychopathic humans have an infinite capacity to lie especially when trying to impress a woman or get money.

Yep. Not a big fan of Islam but America is like the chad bully going around kicking down the hapless Muslimcel countries because that sexy Jewess Israhell needs a bigger playspace.

Searching government conspiracies has been my cope for a while. I have seen the belly of the beast and most seem pretty plausible. Psychopathic humans have an infinite capacity to lie especially when trying to impress a woman or get money.
Iran will be their end I swear this time THEY ARE FUCKED. Rip to 30.000 or more us soldiers and their poor families tricked by zionist occupied goverment. They are going to "DIE" just to keep "ISRAEL" more "SAFE". Influence of evangelical and zionist is huge in cuckmerica its actually crazy XD. This time I hope Iranian islamists target kill american evangelical leaders and senators It's has to be done for peace in the middle east and WORLD

Iran will be their end I swear this time THEY ARE FUCKED. Rip to 30.000 or more us soldiers and their poor families tricked by zionist occupied goverment. They are going to "DIE" just to keep "ISRAEL" more "SAFE". Influence of evangelical and zionist is huge in cuckmerica its actually crazy XD. This time I hope Iranian islamists target kill american evangelical leaders and senators It's has to be done for peace in the middle east and WORLDView attachment 125506
I've been in Texas for the last couple years and believe me Zionist evangelical jingoism runs rampant here. This is the epicenter for televangelist charlatans like John Hagee. This is the state that brought the world "W" (yeah he was a fake southerner just like his brother Jeb)

Texas also brought us Alex Jones and Jim Marrs, so I don't know. It seems like a double-sided psyop. Low tax rates are bringing many companies here and jacking up real estate costs.

I too like reading conspiracies but find it a long arduous task with all the misinformation out there & some of it being quite long-winded.

You thought of writing an abridged manifesto/compilation listing a bunch of it tied into one? What's a good site or two these days for this kinda stuff?

I've been in Texas for the last couple years and believe me Zionist evangelical jingoism runs rampant here. This is the epicenter for televangelist charlatans like John Hagee. This is the state that brought the world "W" (yeah he was a fake southerner just like his brother Jeb)
Rip to poor souls of them they are going to suffer in hereafter while waiting for kingdom of God they are going to encounter with hellfire and wrath of God for the things they've done clearly they deserve good punishment.

yup no such thing as foid friends, they will always find a reason to block you

This is why I avoid people. It's always been this way, the few friends I had back in middleschool betrayed me as soon as foids became interesting

I too like reading conspiracies but find it a long arduous task with all the misinformation out there & some of it being quite long-winded.

You thought of writing an abridged manifesto/compilation listing a bunch of it tied into one? What's a good site or two these days for this kinda stuff?
Nah. Many guys like William Bramley, William Cooper, Eric Jon Phelps, Michael Tsarion, David Icke, David Duke, and countless others have written volumes on it (each with their own biases and spin) and have put it better than I ever could. I'd just be banned from social media and doxxed. I don't want to live in a glass house. I'm generally a pussy and want to keep a low profile and LDAR at this point. I'm risking enough just posting on an "incel terrorist" board.

Last edited:
LIFE IS POINTLESS AND ALWAYS WILL BE :(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( :soy: :fire: :soy: :fire: :soy: :fire: :soy: :fire: :soy: :fire: :soy:
:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill: