Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL okcupid actually charges foids for its Premium service

ReturnOfSaddam

ReturnOfSaddam

Eternal President of Iraq
★★★★
How the fuck is that site still around with that business model. No woman on Earth is going to pay to use a dating site JFL.

Still kind of pissed off, wanted to catfish but I have to pay to see who messaged "me". Just fucking lol. Got 11 messages and 55 likes in like 30 minutes though, which is surprisingly low for a foid profile.
So this is why they hide the "likes" for men:

Guy literally asked to only be shown foid profiles, still has 80% of his likes coming from men :feelskek: men truly are fucked, whenever I look at subreddits like this I'm just dumbstruck, WHY would you still try as a male, it's OVER.

Last edited:
They will gladly pay for access to chads.

How the fuck is that site still around with that business model. No woman on Earth is going to pay to use a dating site JFL.

Still kind of pissed off, wanted to Chadfish but I have to pay to see who messaged my catfish. Just fucking lol. Got 11 messages and 55 likes in like 30 minutes though, which is surprisingly low for a foid profile.
View attachment 387008
Guy literally asked to only be shown foid profiles, still has 80% of his likes coming from men :feelskek: men truly are fucked, whenever I look at subreddits like this I'm just dumbstruck, WHY would you still try as a male, it's OVER.
apparently like 80% of foid profiles are inactive

I'm surprised they keep charging differently based on gender, tbh. Didn't anyone tell them that gender is a social construct ?

What happens if you pose as a "masculinely presenting trans-woman lesbian", as once suggested by MGTOW advocate Turd Flinging Monkey ? Would you get banned or something ? That would be bigotted.

I'm surprised they keep charging differently based on gender, tbh. Didn't anyone tell them that gender is a social construct ?

What happens if you pose as a "masculinely presenting trans-woman lesbian", as once suggested by MGTOW advocate Turd Flinging Monkey ? Would you get banned or something ? That would be bigotted.
then you eat them
grondilu

Still kind of pissed off, wanted to catfish but I have to pay to see who messaged "me". Just fucking lol. Got 11 messages and 55 likes in like 30 minutes though, which is surprisingly low for a foid profile.
View attachment 387008
They can't accept the blackpill as they'd lose all hope & become a recluse or rope from the terror.

yeah foids will pay for a chance to get chad