Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Jfl roasties are losing their collective minds over marital rape in India? Wtf, why marry your husband if you gonna deny him sex?

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Overlord
★★★★★
Rosties want access to betabux resources without offering sex in return

Why marry your husband? If you don’t wana fuck him and just accuse him of rape ?

Sexless marriages should be declared invalid anyway.

Rosties want access to betabux resources without offering sex in return

Why marry your husband? If you don’t wana fuck him and just accuse him of rape ?

Just LOL at women around the world lashing out and harming the most available man to them, the one who pays for all their shit

put out or get out

Lol these cuck and roastie activists once asked government why they refuse to let marital rape be a crime and the government said " I would disturb the structure of marriage" or something like that. Based

Sexless marriages should be declared invalid anyway.
"teehee me and my boyfriend are asexual" - woman who cheats on her boyfriend daily, and be's too bluepilled to see it, and just accepts living a sexless and cucked relationship

This is why India just became a superpower, they refuse to cuck themselves