Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy JFL - Sigma feigning concern over potential incel suicides when he has expressed enthusiasm about them in the past

ColdLightOfDay

ColdLightOfDay

Serge’s alt.
★★★★★

He claims to be saddened by the fact incels are wondering why those here with guns haven’t used them to commit suicide.

He is probably getting excited reading this post and is no doubt is about to post it to IT.

Of course he will change his mind after reading this paragraph where I remind everyone that he has been shamed into deleting posts in the past where he was mocking suicidal incels and was subsequently criticised for going too far even by the rest of IT.

Sigma, please don’t pretend to be saddened by the thought people here might commit suicide when you have delighted in that fact in the past, these are very serious matters.

Stop giving that cuck attention.

Believe me, he doesn’t want this to come out. If the post he deleted where IT turned on him for mocking suicide can be found it will damage his karma, and as we can see from his post count there is little else in this world he cares about.

Believe me, he doesn’t want this to come out. If the post he deleted where IT turned on him for mocking suicide can be found it will damage his karma, and as we can see from his post count there is little else in this world he cares about.
Nah, those people are all about virtue signaling. "Ohh we don't want incels to die, they are just sick disturbing monsters so we must be better than them and not lower ourselves to their level".

Brazilian Sigma should be burned to death (in spyro the dragon)

Everything for upvotes

Nah, those people are all about virtue signaling. "Ohh we don't want incels to die, they are just sick disturbing monsters so we must be better than them and not lower ourselves to their level".
Yeah but there is a post from a while back I remember seeing where the rest of IT turned on him for mocking a suicidal incel that hadn’t even expressed any misogyny. He deleted the post, now he is acting as if the thought of incels committing suicide saddens him.

Yeah but there is a post from a while back I remember seeing where the rest of IT turned on him for mocking a suicidal incel that hadn’t even expressed any misogyny. He deleted the post, now he is acting as if the thought of incels committing suicide saddens him.

I remember a long time ago when reddit found out about Wizardchan. They had a similar reaction of "LOL look at those virgin losers!" Then later they started sympathizing with us when it benefited them because of reddit's censorship.

Normies are like this. They do not care about integrity or actually sharing what they really think. What they care about is fitting the social mold and being accepted by others. They will lie, kill, steal, and destroy in order to be accepted by their peers. They are evil, senseless beasts. Do not pay attention to ANYTHING that they say.

Watching IT sperg and cuck out at our posts is a quintessential form of incel entertainment, whether a select few like it or not IT posts are a regular dish on the posting menu that you'll find every day.

The only thing that has changed is St.Sigmacel increasing the post frequency of IT, and by extension the low IQ content we can transfer here pewpew.

Sıgma ıs a pedo

I can barely read IT for how hateful it is. IT users really have hate issues

Posting inconsistencies due to different user on shared account.