Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL JFL @this LARP - "I'm living with an inkwell!!1!"

PotatoTomato

PotatoTomato

Overlord
★★★★★

HELP ME AN INKWELL IS IN MY HOUSE!!!1!
lol

Jim here you cunt, i will deal with you when you get home. JUST KIDDING INKELTEARS, JIM DOESN'T EXIST AND THAT SHIT NEVER HAPPENED :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:.

JFL IT is so desperate they spend their day typing out this shit story :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

Massive larp, but they will eat it up.

EVIL INKWELLS WHY DO THEY HATE WOMEN SO

They try so hard to make us/unfortunate virgin men look bad. Even going as far as making up stories to feed their incorrect narrative. It's so sad how desperate and pathetically ignorant they are.

Can you even get an entire year in jail for merely spitting on someone?

My son is a hateful incel

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: Massive LARP, they used all their IQ to create this story.
But I hope this is really true and Jim is an active member here, he must be very based.

Yes boyo, i live in a house as an incel, is that shocking news for u?

Why do they do this, I remember the fake story about the incel son too.

Those people are desperate for content. If it wasn't for cuckma, IT would be dead by now.

:soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:
" mothers fiancee's son"

Obvious LARP.
"Typical incel talk" my ass