Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy JFL when manlets say "fighting ike a little bitch" when you fight dirty, yet use martial arts when it's essentially prescribed just for little bitches

Pinpoint

Pinpoint

Overlord
★★★★
Maratial arts wqwas develeoped in asia because of frameltism and manletism.
all manlets who even care to do martial arts or sports are compensating. There is no way that anyone with the jock mentality could possibly be not insecure if they are short. THe system of values contrast. Martial arts are just fighting dirty/ cheap shotting with a better reputation.
In the eyes of females doing anything mental shows low base value genetic requirement.
WOmen are only impressed by things that represent high genetic faculty.
WOMen want tyrants on their side, emboldened tryhard underdogs.
Martial arts were developed in East Asia for a REASON remember.

In the eyes of females doing anything mental shows low base value genetic requirement.
Very high IQ

you cant just drop blackpills of that magnitude out of nowhere OP :feelscry: :feelscry:

Martial arts and phisical strenght is important for self defence.

Martial arts and phisical strenght is important for self defence.
But shows desperation in the eyes of foids. Chad only needs to do UNK and most people fall into place. Even if you try and beat hteir ass, women love high base value because of the stigma of having life on easy mode. Women are after easy mode because they love the luxuriances that come with it. A manlet still has to go through so many trenches to meet dominance/ life requirements. But in the everyday state of humanity, Chads win without really working at it. Women want to bring bleakness and insecurity on the majority, and they gleefully gladfully gloat within themselves while everyone feels the heat in a passive way. Women will just virtue signal and leave the horror/ sadness to people passively.
you cant just drop blackpills of that magnitude out of nowhere OP :feelscry: :feelscry:
You will thank me for the motivation boost of hatred you get later. And if you don't get that then my posts are not for you. Self improvement or scumful power seizure are the only pathways people should get from my posts.

you cant just drop blackpills of that magnitude out of nowhere OP
Remember guys when the rice arts fail

There's always guns. Our old weapons of choice

Remember guys when the rice arts fail

There's always guns. Our old weapons of choice
I would argue its less pathetic to fight dirty than to try to emulate chad in the field of physicality. At least youre minimizing the very methodology and lifestyle of Chad.
Hating reality is a wonderful thing. It makes you checked out about caring for finesse and just compels you to cut your way towards your goal.

I would argue its less pathetic to fight dirty than to try to emulate chad in the field of physicality. At least youre minimizing the very methodology and lifestyle of Chad.
Hating reality is a wonderful thing. It makes you checked out about caring for finesse and just compels you to cut your way towards your goal.
Now that's deep. Not in the :soy: sense deep. But blackpilled deep.

The bigger they are the harder they fall bro! Size doesn’t matter!

Now that's deep. Not in the :soy: sense deep. But blackpilled deep.
People with no love for their life show no enthusiasm. So self fulfillment is all they go for first. They try to fill in the gaps.

Why do people keep saying martial arts is an asian thing?

Its just a system of fighting to make you more effective at hurting someone.

Greeks have been doing Boxing, Wrestling and even supposedly pankration since 300 bc.

Every nation needed to go to war had some form of boxing and wrestling. Hell even before the Greeks there was wrestling. Gilgamesh the first recorded Chad King was good at wrestling and demonstrated it by wrestling Enkidu.

And thats just unarmed stuff.

BTW krav maga, jews are a cucked feminine society. Women are usually the leaders of the home, they don't live with volatile masculinity and now they dominate the world by caring about cunning, intelligence and nothing blue collar.
That's why the jews fight dirty with their martial art krav maga, which is groin strikes, eye gouges, etc. Jews don't care about morality ,and often enjoy isolating themselves from it. It's why they're on top of the world. They abandon dignity, fully embrace fighting like a little bitch and only have a conscience with their raised on belief system in attacking other jews. They see us as soulless animals.
The fact so many of them are rich and powerful shows that they are exemplary for success.
Why do people keep saying martial arts is an asian thing?

Its just a system of fighting to make you more effective at hurting someone.

Greeks have been doing Boxing, Wrestling and even supposedly pankration since 300 bc.

Every nation needed to go to war had some form of boxing and wrestling. Hell even before the Greeks there was wrestling. Gilgamesh the first recorded Chad King was good at wrestling and demonstrated it by wrestling Enkidu.

And thats just unarmed stuff.
Asians pioneered it. Majority of martial arts take from Asian influence. Duh.
But that's because they're in the highest need for it. And women correlatemartial arts or tactics with fighting that they see a guy who does it as insecure tryhard.
Women see things from the lens of Chad, and anything that differs gets myopically hit, becuase women are factoring the loop of public sense into everything. Women do not want to be esoteric or insightful. They want to be powerful by the osmosis of people and what connotes luxuriance.
European fighting still requires chad genes. Asian fighting is light, nimble, tactical because most gooks were poor, broke, small.
English knights had suits of armor, and big fucking swords. Sounds Chad. Armor is to appease Chad Vanity with ornament, and protection. Chads fight like cowars and the halo of their privilege often stops criticism coming their way.
Wrestling is meant to have protracted fighting, and that has vanity self-evaluation all over it. Eastlings fought to kill because they knew they themselves weren't anything to be proud of. Sure they would spar, but mostly for practice.

Last edited:
BTW krav maga, jews are a cucked feminine society. Women are usually the leaders of the home, they don't live with volatile masculinity and now they dominate the world by caring about cunning, intelligence and nothing blue collar.
That's why the jews fight dirty with their martial art krav maga, which is groin strikes, eye gouges, etc. Jews don't care about morality ,and often enjoy isolating themselves from it. It's why they're on top of the world. They abandon dignity, fully embrace fighting like a little bitch and only have a conscience with their raised on belief system in attacking other jews. They see us as soulless animals.
The fact so many of them are rich and powerful shows that they are exemplary for success.

But that's because they're in the highest need for it. And women correlatemartial arts or tactics with fighting that they see a guy who does it as insecure tryhard.
Women see things from the lens of Chad, and anything that differs gets myopically hit, becuase women are factoring the loop of public sense into everything. Women do not want to be esoteric or insightful. They want to be powerful by the osmosis of people and what connotes luxuriance.
European fighting still requires chad genes. Asian fighting is light, nimble, tactical because most gooks were poor, broke, small.
English knights had suits of armor, and big fucking swords. Sounds Chad. Armor is to appease Chad Vanity with ornament, and protection. Chads fight like cowars and the halo of their privilege often stops criticism coming their way.
Wrestling is meant to have protracted fighting, and that has vanity self-evaluation all over it. Eastlings fought to kill because they knew they themselves weren't anything to be proud of. Sure they would spar, but mostly for practice.
Lol @ simps who unironically train Krav Maga coz it teaches to win by kicking people in the balls or biting their ears off.

Whats to stop someone like Mike Tyson doing that as well? Oh wait

Thumbnail

All that girls care about is genetics. Mike Tyson even said that when Brad Pitt came along he knew he wasn't getting any pussy.

Every right I've been in I would just get bitched at for "being a pussy" for grappling to the ground as if that's not allowed for some reason

don't really care but if am in a fight and its life or death I have no problems with ripping the throat out of my adversary with my teeth fuck I might even eat my way through to his chest cavity and have a munch on his heart.

good blackpill post, like many of yours

Every fight I've been in I would just get bitched at for "being a pussy" for grappling to the ground as if that's not allowed for some reason

Because they are retarded and cant grapple

Because they are retarded and cant grapple
my favorite was when this dude started trying to run away after initiating some shit, turning his back to me then started crying about how I'm a pussy for "getting him from behind"

It's about making the most of what you've got.

Fight or die.

my favorite was when this dude started trying to run away after initiating some shit, turning his back to me then started crying about how I'm a pussy for "getting him from behind"
you will always be in the wrong as a n ugly man

Who honestly cares? Fair fights don't exist, anyone who says you "fight like a bitch" is just sour over the fact they were bodied by someone they detest. It's the only way for them to hide their humiliation they feel, to try and cry about foul play.

The only thing these people would be content with is you "fighting fairly" and losing to them with the clear physical advantage.

These people aren't your fucking friends. Why do you need to prove anything to them? All that matters in the end is winning. It doesn't matter how you win.

all manlets who even care to do martial arts or sports are compensating. There is no way that anyone with the jock mentality could possibly be not insecure if they are short. THe system of values contrast. Martial arts are just fighting dirty/ cheap shotting with a better reputation.

You're like the michael jordan of shitting on rice-cels

You're like the michael jordan of shitting on rice-cels
If anyone doesnt think 99.5% of noodles wouldnt sacrifice their entire family to a hungry kaiju for a handsome white guy theyre bluestate bluepill

Wouldn't they also serve the purpose of allowing Chad A to defeat Chad B if they have similar physiques?

Pankration was around 648 BC in the Olympics, and I'm sure it was around a while prior to that.

Are you EXTREMELY sure that Chinese Wrestling predates Greek Wrestling?

I'm thinking history probably gets so fuzzy and muddled we wouldn't know for sure who first started doing organized systems of combat training.

Odds are that pre-history Babylonians and shit were drilling techniques and shit too.

Wouldn't they also serve the purpose of allowing Chad A to defeat Chad B if they have similar physiques?

Pankration was around 648 BC in the Olympics, and I'm sure it was around a while prior to that.

Are you EXTREMELY sure that Chinese Wrestling predates Greek Wrestling?

I'm thinking history probably gets so fuzzy and muddled we wouldn't know for sure who first started doing organized systems of combat training.

Odds are that pre-history Babylonians and shit were drilling techniques and shit too.
The point was giving power for those who DON'T have those physiques. Yes the chads can have that but that was not the intended purpose.
Chads want sports past times yes, that's the sentiment behind euro sports.
But why are asian martial arts more elaborate? Because compensation brings things to elaborate degrees.
Women can sense elaborateness compensating for simplegoing in life.
Women want tutorial mode power, and the superiroity from that.
And chad having dominance from elaborateness is just a bonus, but it being used makes them cringed.
Only hope any incel has is to be a jew. Jew means habiru (hebrew) which means dirty in ancient egyptian. Jews are the race of beta spite and they gained dominance from it. I think they're rather exemplary for incels.

I
But shows desperation in the eyes of foids. Chad only needs to do UNK and most people fall into place. Even if you try and beat hteir ass, women love high base value because of the stigma of having life on easy mode. Women are after easy mode because they love the luxuriances that come with it. A manlet still has to go through so many trenches to meet dominance/ life requirements. But in the everyday state of humanity, Chads win without really working at it. Women want to bring bleakness and insecurity on the majority, and they gleefully gladfully gloat within themselves while everyone feels the heat in a passive way. Women will just virtue signal and leave the horror/ sadness to people passively.

You will thank me for the motivation boost of hatred you get later. And if you don't get that then my posts are not for you. Self improvement or scumful power seizure are the only pathways people should get from my posts.
have beaten chads ass before. Women still love chad because chads face is more attractive. I’m just seen as evil and scary.

I

have beaten chads ass before. Women still love chad because chads face is more attractive. I’m just seen as evil and scary.
Women are myopic and want to loan power to the sculpted, suprahuman, not subhuman. Women judge not on merit, but the ornamentation of their tastes. They love being snooty and smug about it when it's brought to their attention, but they'll hide it.

pankration really does predate any asian martial art. If you’ve seen human weapon, it explained how it was developed in Greece and then spread east into rice lands. Also, the only martial art I know of that actually uses cheap tactics is krav maga

Women do not seek anyhting except the insulation to live in fantasy, the means to acquire fantasy, the destination of achieving their gimmicky painted reality, and people believing they have the mystified traits their fantasy offered.
pankration really does predate any asian martial art. If you’ve seen human weapon, it explained how it was developed in Greece and then spread east into rice lands. Also, the only martial art I know of that actually uses cheap tactics is krav maga
insofar as we know, remember. And only contemporary martial arts. many are extinct today. think about it, asians with their want to ascend would go into martial arts faster out of insecurity than europids would. europids developed it out of necessity. and as for, yeah anyway. ahem

But why are asian martial arts more elaborate? Because compensation brings things to elaborate degrees.
But this benefits Chad too.

Women can sense elaborateness compensating for simplegoing in life.
Women want tutorial mode power, and the superiroity from that.
Correct, which is why even if Chad knows amazing techniques he might just use baseline brute force shit to impress observing foids. Drop his swords/pistols and engage in fisticuffs or some shit.

And chad having dominance from elaborateness is just a bonus, but it being used makes them cringed.
Only hope any incel has is to be a jew. Jew means habiru (hebrew) which means dirty in ancient egyptian.
Jews are the race of beta spite and they gained dominance from it. I think they're rather exemplary for incels.
Dirty is entirely subjective. If anything that gives you an advantage in a fight is dirty, then hitting someone in the face instead of the chest is dirty.

But this benefits Chad too.

Correct, which is why even if Chad knows amazing techniques he might just use baseline brute force shit to impress observing foids. Drop his swords/pistols and engage in fisticuffs or some shit.

Dirty is entirely subjective. If anything that gives you an advantage in a fight is dirty, then hitting someone in the face instead of the chest is dirty.
In fact using baseline brute force impresses foids more, unless he's an epic gymnast. But compensation of any kind shows foids inferiority.
Yes dirty was subjective. Guns were seen as pussy back in the middle ages and not today.

but martial arts were developed way before they had contact with europeans?

but martial arts were developed way before they had contact with europeans?
With how subversive asians are I think they had beta uprisings that killed europeans. You can find european caucasian remains in china.

With how subversive asians are I think they had beta uprisings that killed europeans. You can find european caucasian remains in china.
r u saying there are european ethnic groups that lived in china? link it cus ive never heard of this lel

"buh buh size dont matter I saw a brave 55kg 5ft 3 woman beat up five 6ft 5 102kg men in a movie":soy::soy:

Any kind of edge I can gain over an opponent is worth developing imo

Interesting tbh , Good post

Imagine fighting fair on the street with no rules, referee, or timeouts, plus having the possibility of lethal weapons or being outnumbered.

"Fighting fair" is blue pilled, just world bullshit.

Yes dirty was subjective. Guns were seen as pussy back in the middle ages and not today.
The weird logic today is somehow that shooting a guy is less pussy than kicking him in the balls, even though throwing kicks is harder and higher-risk than firing a gun

Just buy a gun. No one fucks with you if you have a gun. If they do, then they get shot.
This especially for manlets, or weak people, and people with no fighting experience

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back