Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Jihad against life

Nothingness

Nothingness

The Knight Of The Swords
-
The holy purpose of every desent man is to fight war against existence

Against the existence of foids? If so I agree

I'm fighting a jihad against myself

I'd join in tbh.

The holy purpose of every desent man is to fight war against existence
Almost every incel here want to have kids though, they just want to keep the crazy cycle going on forever if that means they will be happy even for a second .

Purpose of life it what u make it. For me it is Ascension

Almost every incel here want to have kids though, they just want to keep the crazy cycle going on forever if that means they will be happy even for a second .
Even if I wasn't against procreation, which I am, having kids wouldn't make me happy, it would drive me crazy tbh. That said, trying to convince people is usually pointless at best, if not outright counterproductive, so I don't bother.

Here is the trick.
For example take a close look at Islam.
It is the antinatalistic religion that only looks natalistic. Islam creates reqruits by encuraging muslims to have kids only in order to create army that will smash the world to dust.
One prominent muslim thinker stated it clearly that holy purpose of Islam is to destroy the very earttly existence because it is based on error, it is evil .

Here is the trick.
For example take a close look at Islam.
It is the antinatalistic religion that only looks natalistic. Islam creates reqruits by encuraging muslims to have kids only in order to create army that will smash the world to dust.
One prominent muslim thinker stated it clearly that holy purpose of Islam is to destroy the very earttly existence because it is based on error, it is evil .
To have kids in order to serve a good and well meant purpose is still wrong. We could get rid of every human on earth if we put our hands to it. We just want to perpetuate the insanity because we're addicted to it and not strong enough to say "no, this is enough".

To have kids in order to serve a good and well meant purpose is still wrong. We could get rid of every human on earth if we put our hands to it. We just want to perpetuate the insanity because we're addicted to it and not strong enough to say "no, this is enough".
In order to put the end you have to at least create more people like i and you to achieve the critical mass to destroy the world. The war against existence should be total. It has to be total mobilisation of rightious ones to fight the holy war till the final victory.