Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Jimmy Kimmel accidentally tells the truth about jb, receives backlash

Well Jimmy Kimmel and all the other hollywood goys have sexually abused dozens of kids
IT AINT A CONSPIRACY MAN
:feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton:

He should’ve known better not to say that.

Lmfao what a shitty world we live in where you can't find a 15 year old with a blessed body attractive or you'll get canceled.

5dd65381631271Y3JvcCwzMjYwLDI1NDksMCwyOTg

Lmfao what a shitty world we live in where you can't find a 15 year old with a blessed body attractive or you'll get canceled.

View attachment 283563
Even sexologists have confirmed its common to find them attractive. Most men just won’t admit it out of fear of being ostracized

How do people deny that some 16/17 year olds look as fucking mature as any other adult women with less milage? Hell, it's legal in most countries/states

How do people deny that some 16/17 year olds look as fucking mature as any other adult women with less milage? Hell, it's legal in most countries/states
According to cucks, anyone under 18 (or 21) looks like a newborn baby

He didn't even do anything wrong! what the fuck, it's not like he tried to hook up with her

Both Jews I think. I hope this fucks their careers.

He didn't even do anything wrong! what the fuck, it's not like he tried to hook up with her
And he didn’t even receive backlash back in 2009 when the interview occurred. Then suddenly backlash. Celebrities can’t do anything these days

It's funny how 10 years ago you would have been called crazy for saying elites bang teens, and maybe even younger, because they can get away with it. Now even the general public is sleuthing.

It's funny how 10 years ago you would have been called crazy for saying elites bang teens, and maybe even younger, because they can get away with it. Now even the general public is sleuthing.
Famous men used to date jbs

Why the fuck is everyone such a virtue signalling snowflake soy cunt?

Welcome to :feelsclown: world
Lolipill

They're suppressing the black pill.

They're making it so that the penalty for expressing views considered incorrect now, even if made decades ago and not abnormal for the time, is the loss of reputation and income.

This. Vast majority of 15 yo are fully developed and in their prime. It's natural to be attracted to them
We are quite literally evolved to be attracted to prime females, it's natural. At the same time, the ITfags claiming faggotry is natural call our urges unnatrual

We are quite literally evolved to be attracted to prime females, it's natural. At the same time, the ITfags claiming faggotry is natural call our urges unnatrual
Homosexuality is completely natural but attraction to a post-pubescent 17 year old woman is unnatural. JFL at bluepilled logic. According to IT, 17 year olds look like toddlers but if you look up any 12th grade yearbook on google images they all look 21 or even 25
Childless women over 30 should be executed. They are a waste of oxygen.
Single moms in their 30s should be too

Yet another case of being crucified by the cattle and the media for simply speaking the truth. Most men automatically have dirty thoughts when they look to an attractive 15 yo in a bikini.

Then come cucks from every side to see who lies more emphatically about not ever having such thoughts.

Yet another case of being crucified by the cattle and the media for simply speaking the truth. Most men automatically have dirty thoughts when they look to an attractive 15 yo in a bikini.

Then come cucks from every side to see who lies more emphatically about not ever having such thoughts.
Society’s hysteria over pedophilia is so retarded, they can’t even hear the word pedophilia without going all RRREEEEEEE

Society’s hysteria over pedophilia is so retarded, they can’t even hear the word pedophilia without going all RRREEEEEEE
Having automatic, biology-driven thoughts while looking to an underage woman is worse than genocide for them.

Just today I was walking through a public square and overheard a young black dude talking loudly about his aspirations to become a drug dealer. He was saying he's certain he'll become rich within 5 years at most and mentioning Pablo Escobar and the movie Scarface. People were passing by and doing nothing. What immediately came to my mind was: imagine if he was saying something like "hey, my 12 yo neighbor is pretty hot" instead. People passing by would overhear it and eventually some cuck would likely freak out on him (and this is Brazil, mind you - way less agecucked than the US or even most of Europe).

People would be more offended by the confession of a feeling/opinion than they are by actual plans of becoming a criminal, ruining families and likely killing people (I know you can sell drugs without killing people but here in Brazil everybody knows drug dealers from criminal factions do it left and right).

Having automatic, biology-driven thoughts while looking to an underage woman is worse than genocide for them.

Just today I was walking through a public square and overheard a young black dude talking loudly about his aspirations to become a drug dealer. He was saying he's certain he'll become rich within 5 years at most and mentioning Pablo Escobar and the movie Scarface. People were passing by and doing nothing. What immediately came to my mind was: imagine if he was saying something like "hey, my 12 yo neighbor is pretty hot" instead. People passing by would overhear it and eventually some cuck would likely freak out on him (and this is Brazil, mind you - way less agecucked than the US or even most of Europe).

People would be more offended by the confession of a feeling/opinion than they are by actual plans of becoming a criminal, ruining families and likely killing people (I know you can sell drugs without killing people but here in Brazil everybody knows drug dealers from criminal factions do it left and right).
On the internet, I could say I plan on committing armed robbery and people would shrug, but I could say i find even a 17 year old attractive and they all would threaten to castrate and murder me. You should look up the case against adolescence by Robert Epstein, it’s about how the teen brain is a myth and teens are only immature because society infantilized them

It’s natural to be attracted to teenage girls. I don’t know why people try to deny this

On the internet, I could say I plan on committing armed robbery and people would shrug, but I could say i find even a 17 year old attractive and they all would threaten to castrate and murder me. You should look up the case against adolescence by Robert Epstein, it’s about how the teen brain is a myth and teens are only immature because society infantilized them
I read some of the papers you sent me, I even made a thread about one. But now I don't remember if I read that particular one, can you send me again? Oh, also, thanks for sending me the hebephilia one, interesting stuff, I'll read as well when I can.

It’s natural to be attracted to teenage girls. I don’t know why people try to deny this
They force people to be liars so their feminist ideological bullshit doesn't get exposed as the satanic lie it is.

I read some of the papers you sent me, I even made a thread about one. But now I don't remember if I read that particular one, can you send me again? Oh, also, thanks for sending me the hebephilia one, interesting stuff, I'll read as well when I can.

They force people to be liars so their feminist ideological bullshit doesn't get exposed as the satanic lie it is.
Which one do you want me to send again?

The actress said that at just 15 years old, she was dressed in a bikini and heels but could not sit at a bar due to her age.

"[Bay's] solution to that problem was to then have me dancing under a waterfall getting soaking wet,"

Kimmel responded: "Well that's really a microcosm of how all our minds work, but some of us have the decency to repress those thoughts and pretend that they don't exist."

I don’t get the problem with that, her parents had to agree to do the waterfall scene and she had to consent too. Roasties get ass blasted when they are reminded that their value has peaked after 18. I am not a monster more then any other man. I just don’t deny these feelings I have and I am willing to point out that used women have diminished value not worth paying anything for.

I don’t get the problem with that, her parents had to agree to do the waterfall scene and she had to consent too. Roasties get ass blasted when they are reminded that their value has peaked after 18. I am not a monster more then any other man. I just don’t deny these feelings I have and I am willing to point out that used women have diminished value not worth paying anything for.
Idk why people get so sensitive about the jbpill outside this forum

Jiminy crickets that's a big YIKES!!!! :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

And meanwhile the #1 TikTok and Instagram star in the world is 15 year old Charlie d'Amelio who became famous for doing nothing but dancing in her bikini and underwear and nobody has any problem with that because...??

And meanwhile the #1 TikTok and Instagram star in the world is 15 year old Charlie d'Amelio who became famous for doing nothing but dancing in her bikini and underwear and nobody has any problem with that because...??
Because no grown azz man told her to inkwell :soy: