Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Job questionnaire was discriminatory

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
I filled out an online job application. Then they had a link to a required personality survey. Basically it was a tool to screen out people like me who suffer from anxiety, even though I generally do good work.

what the fuck man

Job interviews and online applications are a joke

Refuse to work for companies that pull shit like that

Having to lie sucks. Why can't we just be honest?
Because otherwise you'll never get anywhere

Op just lie and tell them what they want to hear . Only way I've ever gotten hired.

applications are so annoying make you post your resume and then individually list every detail on resume on the next page

Because otherwise you'll never get anywhere

Op just lie and tell them what they want to hear . Only way I've ever gotten hired.
I know, I'm just saying

I know, I'm just saying
When I was trying to get a job as a teen I couldn't get hired anywhere. Realized it's because I was being honest so I lied on my resumes and in interviews right to the managers face and then I started getting hired then. Made me even more jaded

When I was trying to get a job as a teen I couldn't get hired anywhere. Realized it's because I was being honest so I lied on my resumes and in interviews right to the managers face and then I started getting hired then. Made me even more jaded
You are correct.

discriminates you

I guess it didn’t work because I have an interview with them set up for tomorrow.

I always lied on tests like that. No point in telling the truth. They will just use it against you.

I did this too
fake ya life
Based. I haven’t lied yet but I leave things off.

I’m not dumb enough to tell the truth and say ok I worked at this place for 2 weeks and quit because of my crippling anxiety. 6 weeks at this place..again anxiety. One day at this place..you guessed it, anxiety.

fuck that company you have a right to be honest and not be treated any different for it good luck job hunting

Hope it works this time :feelstrash: :feelsautistic:

fuck that company you have a right to be honest and not be treated any different for it good luck job hunting
In an ideal world, sure. But it’s not an ideal world. OP needs to lie.

Update-I had a quick phone interview and arranged a in person interview Monday. I’m not hopeful and think they are just wasting my time but I’ll go anyway.

Over for jobcels

the trick I think is to be slightly subservient but not too much or they think you're lying

I've been turned down from every job that had a questionnaire, even at retail stores. Every time a company hands me a questionnaire to fill out, I just chuckle a bit, knowing I'm about to get filtered the fuck out.

Don't kill massive amounts of HR cunts, that won't solve anything.

Well buddyos got the job and got a date with the high tier Becky HR foid :feelsokman:

Just kidding of course. One of the HR foids was a a high tier Becky, not quite Stacy though. Other two were npc.

I did what you would call “well” but i can tell I won’t get it. On to the next.

lol at ever telling the truth on any of those questionnaires

Also forgot to say, I not only just interviewed but I also jester added during the interview. So even though I won’t be hired, those 3 cum buckets got to laugh at my jokes thanks to my good personality.

Update: got rejected today despite jestermaxxing at the interview.

Job interviews and online applications are a joke
HR departments full of young foids with psychology degrees are the most counterproductive and rage-inducing thing ever.

HR departments full of young foids with psychology degrees are the most counterproductive and rage-inducing thing ever.
If you ever meet a foid with a psychology degree, you might aswell turn around and walk as far as you can

no one wants to work with an autist bro, thats just how it works

Sucks that you got rejected. on to the next one.