Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Jobs are a f*cking nightmare

TrueForcedIncel

TrueForcedIncel

Paper bags mog me
★★
So just quit my latest wharehouse job because I couldn't handle the work load on my back. I spent 10 hours being trained by some fast talking ghetto black bitch who laughed out load at every co worker interaction, what a fucked up laugh she had sounded like a straight up ghetto bitch. Of course as usual it was the white college educated fucks that where in charge and behaving in the usual "I love my job" attitude, made me want to puke. But anyways, once I left from my first shift I woke up the next day feeling like I had been run over by a train. I then knew I couldn't go back as I would never make it givin the fact that i just can't do many Manuel labor jobs because my body isn't built for it. So now I'm gonna have to go reapply else where since I do need money to pay off my fucking debt. But I'll specify that i can only do 8 hours a day because any more and I'll have mental breakdowns to the point of wanting to kill myself. The job life is a fucking nightmare and anyone who thinks this is anyway to spend the few decades of life you have as an able bodied person can go eat dog shit. This is truly a horrible way to go about life. At least in the past era's of humanity I would have probably died in some war by now instead of this slow mentally excruciating death into oblivion.

Lol man, I do a warehouse job for 9 hr shifts 3x per week and I'm pushing 42yo.

Your body must be weak as fuck.

Take some creatine so your body can build muscle, so your body gets used to it.

Take some creatine so your body can build muscle, so your body gets used to it.
taking creatine = bloatmaxxing
The job life is a fucking nightmare and anyone who thinks this is anyway to spend the few decades of life you have as an able bodied person can go eat dog shit.

couldn't have said it better

Your body must be weak as fuck.
ha............ha...................ha
p5rqP.gif

Yeah you're better of dead than being a wagecuck ngl.

Yeah. Used to work as a grocery stocker. It sucked ass.

working is so horrible. i don't think i could dream up a worse version of hell than spending eternity working.

work is a literal pain for me too because shit hands.

To be able to hold down a cuckwage job, you have to be able to swim through a pile of shit, while everyone around you is telling you it's actually a pile of gummy bears and cotton candy. It's pretty much impossible unless you're a normie.

in the 70s the equivalent starting wage was $3.50 an hour ($22 an hour when adjusting for inflation) imagine taking a shitty carpet salesmen job and making $22 an hour today, and houses only costing a third of your yearly income and not multiples of it.
Jesus Christ, boomers really did a number on us, didn’t they? All for a McMansion.

Blue-collar work is a big no for me after my experience with it. I'd become homeless before doing that again.

Everyday I go to college and from my bus I see workers on the streets, doing heavy work under the sun, only men there like it's to be expected. Then I enter my air-conditioner room for class to listen to my female teacher talk about feminism and how women are oppressed, kek.

Once it becomes routine it gets easier

You'll get used to it, first weeks are always hell.

I WISH I HAD A FUCKING JOB AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA DUDE I'M GONNA HAVE LIKE OVER 200 JOB APPLICATIONS DENIED AT THIS POINT, THIS SHIT IS UNREAL

Honestly wouldn't surprise me if fucking Interdimensional demons are purposely preventing me from getting a job at this point ngl bro, L.A is fucking cursed and filled with Satanic Jews and subhumans, and the most hypergamous whores in America, literal goblin nest, it's over.

tbh
I WISH I HAD A FUCKING JOB AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA DUDE I'M GONNA HAVE LIKE OVER 200 JOB APPLICATIONS DENIED AT THIS POINT, THIS SHIT IS UNREAL
View attachment 107754
Honestly wouldn't surprise me if fucking Interdimensional demons are purposely preventing me from getting a job at this point ngl bro, L.A is fucking cursed and filled with Satanic Jews and subhumans, and the most hypergamous whores in America, literal goblin nest, it's over.

View attachment 107754
You need 20 years of experience and a degree to flip burgers these days.

So just quit my latest wharehouse job because I couldn't handle the work load on my back.

Another warehouse logisticscel.
Everyday I go to college and from my bus I see workers on the streets, doing heavy work under the sun, only men there like it's to be expected. Then I enter my air-conditioner room for class to listen to my female teacher talk about feminism and how women are oppressed, kek.

This is nothing but pure mockery. Females cannot even be grateful towards men, instead they are full of hate and declination, while men have created civilization and keep this alive by hard physical work. On top of that physical work is paid bad nowadays, while females tend to get paid better while being lazy in the office. Even there, men work more than females.

Last edited:
You need 20 years of experience and a degree to flip burgers these days.
You need to be an illegal immigrant to flip burgers these days.

This is truly a horrible way to go about life. At least in the past era's of humanity I would have probably died in some war by now instead of this slow mentally excruciating death into oblivion.
jfl at all the people who went to college/uni to get degrees for jobs they were told would be there that weren't. Now people work shitty jobs to pay off their college/uni debt they incurred to avoid those exact kind of jobs.

I managed to grab hold of the lowest rung of the ladder just before they pulled it up. The state practically paid me to get two college degrees. Worked for myself from 1998 to 2019. Now easing into retirement over the next three years on the way to SSbuxmaxx. You fellows are being screwed so bad. They're actually yoking you with a big debt just to get the credential you'll need to pay it off.

It gets easier after a while, my legs hurt like a bitch the first time i started working, but they don't anymore. The boredom never goes away tho.

Get an office job. Most of my job is just figuring out how im going to pretend to work that day