Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Joe Biden becoming president with a contested election is the best possible outcome

CaveManSupreme

CaveManSupreme

grug
★★★★
The only way this outcome becomes a boring piece of shit slog fest is if trump willingly hands over the throne. Watching everyone throw tantrums over elections that have been rigged for hundreds of years is gonna be good popcorn fuel.

Oh and also some shit about blah blah blah accelerationism boring boring. News is interesting again get hype

Even if Trump is unable to turn things around in the courts and unsteal this clearly stolen election styxhexxenhammers video on things has me feeling a lot better about the situation...well assuming Thomas Chittum’s CWII prediction doesn’t come true anyway.

And basically what Styx has laid out is that Biden will essentially be a one term ultimate lame duck president who won’t be able to get much of anything of substance done for his shithead party ie the communists which now largely comprise the DNC.

And this will be especially so if Trump makes a ton of pardons and various epic decisions on his way out.

So sounds good to me.

4 boring and useless years of Sleepy Joe Biden while Trump trolls the fuck out of him from the sidelines nonstop 24 hours a day 365 days a year sounds like good times to me!

Last edited:
Even if Trump is unable to turn things around in the courts and unsteal this clearly stolen election styxhexxenhammers video on things has me feeling a lot better about the situation...well assuming Thomas Chittum’s CWII prediction doesn’t come true anyway.

And basically what Styx has laid out is that Biden will essentially be a one term ultimate lame duck president who won’t be able to get much of anything of substance done for his shithead party ie the communists which now largely comprise the DNC.

And this will be especially so if Trump makes a ton of pardons and various epic decisions on his way out.

So sounds good to me.
He's going to die in like 4 months tops. He's on his last legs health wize fbicels this isn't a threat

As much as I hate the foid in Office

Trump was a Russian Glow bitch and fuck the Russians

I really wish Biden didn’t choose that curry whore to run with:feelsbadman:

He's going to die in like 4 months tops. He's on his last legs health wize fbicels this isn't a threat
If that happens it’ll be really interesting to see who crazy crooked and corrupt Kamala picks to be her own VP running mate?

Will she choose fellow communist shithead Ocasio Cortez and try and appeal to the youth of the party ie its SJW loonies and resorted crazies or will she be coerced into putting Hilary Clinton on the ticket and be Vince Fostered not long after??

Interesting times we’re living in bros.

Nah.

Trump like Biden is a tool of the kikes but since they needed Trump to play act as a real president and outsider that would deeply appeal to disenfranchised whites he is the de facto lesser of two evils candidate.

My only guesses for why they stripped him of a second term is either because they will have the courts give it back to him at the last minute which could then spark enough leftist butthurt and rage to finally set the spark off to our ferocious second civil war or perhaps due to their psychopathic paranoia they maybe thought Trump was playing his role too well and maybe was/is secretly against them and a patriot deep down and so they’re attempting to cut him off at the knees before he can begin organizing arrests and tribunals against the most guilty of all the guilty America and western civilization destroying kikes?

Who really knows?

All I do know is that the Russian collusion garbage is absolute fucking nonsense.

Last edited:
If that happens it’ll be really interesting to see who crazy crooked and corrupt Kamala picks to be her own VP running mate?

Will she choose fellow communist shithead Ocasio Cortez and try and appeal to the youth of the party ie its SJW loonies and resorted crazies or will she be coerced into putting Hilary Clinton on the ticket and be Vince Fostered not long after??

Interesting times we’re living in bros.

Nah.

Trump like Biden is a tool of the kikes but since they needed Trump to play act as a real president and outsider that would deeply appeal to disenfranchised whites he is the de facto lesser of two evils candidate.

My only guesses for why they stripped him of a second term is either because they will have the courts give it back to him at the last minute which could then spark enough leftist butthurt and rage to finally set the spark off to our ferocious second civil war or perhaps due to their psychopathic paranoia they maybe thought Trump was playing his role too well and maybe was/is secretly against them and a patriot deep down and so they’re attempting to cut him off at the knees before he can begin organizing arrests and tribunals against the most guilty of all the guilty America and western civilization destroying kikes?

Who really knows?

All I do know is that the Russian collusion garbage is absolute fucking nonsense.

The Russians are sneaky fucks

As a history buff

I wouldn’t underestimate them

Biden is in good with th banking sector that’s why he won, the Dow is about to crack 30k

Trump was disrupting too much world trade they needed him out

Jfl at electing a senile pedophile.

I think just for the lulz trump should give the leftist everything they ever wanted.
-full feminism
-pardon student debt
-give everyone healthcare
-open the gates to all Cubans, Colombians, and Venezuelans
-green new deal
-expands the public information act

As pure revenge against the republican party. That would be such sweet revenge against the establishment.

Russia is based bro

I want Trumpers to chimp out and start some shit but they will cuck as always...

that was literal leftie cope

Low IQ
Russia used to control Half of Europe

They’d have no problem controlling a dumbass like Trump and the racist retards that follow him
Russia is based bro

Fuck Russia and Fuck the rest of you EuroFags and your 200 different shit languages that you only speak in your shit countries
:reeeeee: :reeeeee::reeeeee:

Last edited:
Low IQ
Russia used to control Half of Europe
They’d have no problem controlling a dumbass like Trump and the racist retards that follow him
There's 0 evidence for it. It is a nutjob conspiracy theory.

There’s tons of evidence JFL! the fuck would you know aren’t you a eurofag?:feelswhat:
no I'm not. Also, russiagate is an even bigger cope than even the people crying of Trump lost now cause of cheating.

If only they allowed Trump to use nukes. Half this gay earth would be a smoldering hole including half the US

i think it actually was the worst outcome tbh. Such a tight election that no one can really brag about, and republicans are not nearly as violent as alt left faggots. And i think Trump will hand over the throne because i think he understands the justice system is rigged against him, the courts are packed, u cant win under these unfair conditions.

no I'm not. Also, russiagate is an even bigger cope than even the people crying of Trump lost now cause of cheating.

Sure

There’s tons of evidence linking trump to Russia dumbass
Ignoring it is like bluepillers ignoring blackpilled evidence

But clearly you’re an idiot and a eurofag so I’m done with you

Sure

There’s tons of evidence linking trump to Russia dumbass
Ignoring it is like bluepillers ignoring blackpilled evidence

But clearly you’re an idiot and a eurofag so I’m done with you
There is 0 evidence, the courts found him not guilty.
What is actually true is russian trolls were trying to escalate tensions in the US, like starting various wingnut protests and creating sites dedicated to hating the other political side larping as on their side.

The best outcome we can hope for is the Democrats actually did commit election fraud, the evidence is found, Trump wins all the court cases, ends up winning one of the battleground states by 1 vote. That would make SJW cucks and the media go berzerk, they'll start saying that "OMG Trump is stealing the election, he's a fascist" even though the evidence will prove the Democrats are the fraudster fascists. The irony of the whole situation will be lost on the weak minded Democrat voters. And they will go crazy and riot and loot, and kickstart a civil war.

Last edited:
Based high IQ Graycel

Why are there so many pro trump people on this site, you do realize that he's a shill just like Biden is right?

Why are there so many pro trump people on this site, you do realize that he's a shill just like Biden is right?
Biden Harris is way worse than Trump. Trump has his problems but you cant compare him to Biden.

Because Trump doesn't pander to SJWs and communists

So sounds good to me.

4 boring and useless years of Sleepy Joe Biden while Trump trolls the fuck out of him from the sidelines nonstop 24 hours a day 365 days a year sounds like good times to me!
so much coping in this comment

There is 0 evidence, the courts found him not guilty.
What is actually true is russian trolls were trying to escalate tensions in the US, like starting various wingnut protests and creating sites dedicated to hating the other political side larping as on their side.

Didn’t reaed

2020 Eurofag Cope

Keep Posting though

All the other 2020 Faggots, Fakecels and Foids will

Fuck Off

Can’t wait till we bomb you outta touch Euro Pussies

USA BITCH

You Eat what we SHIT :lul:

So sounds good to me.

styxx hair and beard mogs me

Didn’t reaed

2020 Eurofag Cope

Keep Posting though

All the other 2020 Faggots, Fakecels and Foids will

Fuck Off

Can’t wait till we bomb you outta touch Euro Pussies

USA BITCH

You Eat what we SHIT :lul:
Pretty sure Euro cucks are anti Trump
Also, I'm not a Euro

i wouldn't really care if it was just biden, but the old fag will die in office so the femoid will take over :reeeeee:

i wouldn't really care if it was just biden, but the old fag will die in office so the femoid will take over :reeeeee:
People are too cucked to JFK her.
Tulsi Gabbard exposed her, she's evil.