Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Joe biden has fucked the US over before even going into office

Joe "VAWA" Biden

Yup, just move to another country where you can't even get any kind of gun.

U.s has been a 3rd world country for a while now, it's somalia with nukes, who gives a shit

Kikes will enforce UK-tier gun laws and erase the 2nd amendment.

Close the “hate crime loophole.” Biden will enact legislation prohibiting an individual “who has been convicted of a misdemeanor hate crime, or received an enhanced sentence for a misdemeanor because of hate or bias in its commission” from purchasing or possessing a firearm.

and obligatory politicising of foids

ADDRESSING THE DEADLY COMBINATION OF GUNS AND DOMESTIC VIOLENCE
The statistics tell a devastating and overwhelming story. The likelihood that a woman in a domestic violence situation will be killed increases by a factor of five if a gun is nearby. Half of mass shootings involve an individual shooting a family member or former intimate partner. This deadly connection tragically impacts children as well: 86% of children killed in shootings with four or more victims were involved in domestic or family violence.

No way to prevent this

if they take our 2nd amendment how will i rope

1776 will commence again if you try to take their firearms.

VP is supposed to be a useless position but see how the website brands this presidency as Biden Harris. The message is clear. They hope that Harris runs the scene from behind and hopefully becomes President when Biden dies. There are guys on this forum who voted for a president foid. Let that sink in

More guns less violence.

Something about an armed society being a polite society or something like that.
I read that somewhere

More guns less violence.

Something about an armed society being a polite society or something like that.
I read that somewhere
it works though
no one will want to go break into someone's home or rob them on the street if they might pull a gun on you and shoot your fucking ass

Anything that triggers MAGA apes is based

Anything that triggers MAGA apes is based
Exactly LBGTQ rights? Based, Tranny kids? Based. BigTech censorship including us getting banned? Based.

Just ban this cuck already, do you pay the admins to stay around or something? I heard you were rich, which is another reason why you shouldn't fucking be here.

Exactly LBGTQ rights? Based, Tranny kids? Based. BigTech censorship including us getting banned? Based.

Just ban this cuck already, do you pay the admins to stay around or something? I heard you were rich, which is another reason why you shouldn't fucking be here.
LBGTAAISHSDKLIDJHSBDNIWQOJC rights? I don't give a fuck, doesn't affect me.

Tranny kids? I don't give a fuck, doesn't affect me.

"Big Tech censorship"? Doesn't really matter who's in office, these companies always have had the right to terminate service.

You know what is based? Free trade, free markets, open borders. Oh, and Stormfags being slaughtered like pigs by the feds.

Why don't middle-classcels belong here? What I don't understand about poorfags is that they seem proud of being poorfags, as if it's a core part of their identity or something. It's also pretty hilarious to see you to accuse me of being "rich" and a "communist" at the same time.

It's also pretty hilarious to see you to accuse me of being "rich" and a "communist" at the same time.
Most of the privileged faggots want Communism, since they don´t know any better.
I mean...
If you are not content with the current way of living, and would rather have slavery instead out of cheer boredom ?
Go ahead, but don´t drag anyone alongside you.

Last edited:
Most of the privileged faggots want Communism, since they don´t know any better.
I mean...
If you want slavery !?
Go ahead.
There is nothing about me or the Biden administration that is remotely communist.

The constant obsession with communism reflects American conservatism's divorce from factual reality.

There is nothing about me or the Biden administration that is remotely communist.

The constant obsession with communism reflects American conservatism's divorce from factual reality.
It´s all a game made by jews.
Are you a jew ?

LBGTAAISHSDKLIDJHSBDNIWQOJC rights? I don't give a fuck, doesn't affect me.

Tranny kids? I don't give a fuck, doesn't affect me.

"Big Tech censorship"? Doesn't really matter who's in office, these companies always have had the right to terminate service.
Okay cuck, big tech are totally not a bunch of leftists, the right are not sueing bigtech at all, every rightwinger complaining about bigtech, while commiefaggots like you ignore it, are just a coincedence this is not a partisan issue at all, says the communist.
Have fun with calling all the IT-whores who talk shit about what a virgin loser you are by their preferred pronouns or get slapped with a ticket and lose your job.
I could go on about the tranny kids but I think it's safe to say everyone realizes you're a delusional faggot, the only true thing you said was "It doesn't affect me" exactly and Biden doesn't affect you either because you don't even live in the USA and that's probably the only reason you care, jew.

You know what is based? Free trade, free markets, open borders. Oh, and Stormfags being slaughtered like pigs by the feds.

Why don't middle-classcels belong here? What I don't understand about poorfags is that they seem proud of being poorfags, as if it's a core part of their identity or something. It's also pretty hilarious to see you to accuse me of being "rich" and a "communist" at the same time.
Oh yes more niggers in my country, how based is that, you sound like a typical anti-white jew trying to destroy western countries, it's fucking hilarious how we have one of you on here and you're still not banned.

Also I heard you're rich, idfk know if daddy gives you 1000 dollars a month or a week, all I know is go get laid, go enjoy life. And yeah big tech billionaires are also supporting communism, It only affects the middle-class, dirty jews like you will reign supreme under communism.

Okay cuck, big tech are totally not a bunch of leftists, the right are not sueing bigtech at all, every rightwinger complaining about bigtech, while commiefaggots like you ignore it, are just a coincedence this is not a partisan issue at all, says the communist.
Have fun with calling all the IT-whores who talk shit about what a virgin loser you are by their preferred pronouns or get slapped with a ticket and lose your job.
I could go on about the tranny kids but I think it's safe to say everyone realizes you're a delusional faggot, the only true thing you said was "It doesn't affect me" exactly and Biden doesn't affect you either because you don't even live in the USA and that's probably the only reason you care, jew.

Oh yes more niggers in my country, how based is that, you sound like a typical anti-white jew trying to destroy western countries, it's fucking hilarious how we have one of you on here and you're still not banned.

Also I heard you're rich, idfk know if daddy gives you 1000 dollars a month or a week, all I know is go get laid, go enjoy life. And yeah big tech billionaires are also supporting communism, It only affects the middle-class, dirty jews like you will reign supreme under communism.
Based.
That noseberg ran away.
:feelskek:

It´s always funny, when a kike gets exposed for being an "intellectual" shyster.
A bunch of plagiarists.

i wish i was a jew, because then i'd be upper-upper-middle-class instead of being upper-middle-class

it was fun seeing you sperg out

i wish i was a jew, because then i'd be upper-upper-middle-class instead of being upper-middle-class

it was fun seeing you sperg out
Yeah me responding to your dumbfuck arguments was me sperging out. This is what happens when you get all your politics from a bunch of cucks who prefer censorship over engaging in conversation, I'm not even high IQ and you're getting obliterated. You're a clown all you're doing is pushing people to the right.

Based.
That noseberg ran away.
:feelskek:

It´s always funny, when a kike gets exposed for being an "intellectual" shyster.
A bunch of plagiarists.
The "asian guy" who happens to also be rich is spewing jew-propaganda, makes you wonder.

The "asian guy" who happens to also be rich is spewing jew-propaganda, makes you wonder.
Oh so he´s a chink ?

Authoritarian commie ideals + the lack of a healthy father figure = ^
Really makes you think.

Oh so he´s a chink ?

View attachment 396929

Authoritarian commie ideals + the lack of a healthy father figure = ^
Really makes you think.
Yeah simps and cucks come in all shapes and sizes.

But I still feel like this guy is a jew larping as a chink, who the fuck else would say "open borders are based".

Yeah me responding to your dumbfuck arguments was me sperging out. This is what happens when you get all your politics from a bunch of cucks who prefer censorship over engaging in conversation, I'm not even high IQ and you're getting obliterated. You're a clown all you're doing is pushing people to the right.

You're not responding to any argument, you're just calling everyone who disagrees with you a Jew.

And of course you've declared yourself the winner of an argument that isn't happening. You're throwing a tantrum and I'm just laughing at you.

You're not responding to any argument, you're just calling everyone who disagrees with you a Jew.

And of course you've declared yourself the winner of an argument that isn't happening. You're throwing a tantrum and I'm just laughing at you.
You're a jew. If you don't respond to anything I say obviously you've given up, rightfully so may I add. This is how cucks like you fight, you ban people from reddit, you censor them online, heck you even destroy entire companies who would dare to let the other side make an argument, you're a retard and everyone here either knows it or they're retarded themselves.

You're a jew. If you don't respond to anything I say obviously you've given up, rightfully so may I add. This is how cucks like you fight, you ban people from reddit, you censor them online, heck you even destroy entire companies who would dare to let the other side make an argument, you're a retard and everyone here either knows it or they're retarded themselves.
I haven't censored anyone.

But you've made multiple comments suggesting that I should be banned. Talk about cancel culture.

IMG 20210116 210138

Holy shit this is literally mirrors edge. what the fk.

I haven't censored anyone.

But you've made multiple comments suggesting that I should be banned. Talk about cancel culture.
Weren't you celebrating Trump getting banned on twitter?
Do you think we should allow foids here as well (here comes that good ol' leftwing hypocrisy)? Not wanting some communist infiltrator actively working for our destruction isn't cancel culture buddy, just like me shooting a deranged lunatic arab isn't me "cancelling him" it's more like a self-defence type deal.

Last edited:
I'm on medical marijuana so I can't own a gun anyway. :feelsugh:

i havent gotten a single ounce of pussy and that will not change

it works though
no one will want to go break into someone's home or rob them on the street if they might pull a gun on you and shoot your fucking ass
Indeed.

The risk/ reward ratio is unknown therefore lowers the probability of said behaviour.

another day in the Jewnited States

Can anyone highlight to me what is bad about any of this? All of what I’ve read so far don’t seem that invasive/unnecessary and aren’t terrible ideas.

Sounds like a brewing shit storm ngl. If they are going after guns/gun ownership or are going to expand background checks, then that will stir up the republicans because nothing gets them frothing at the mouth like a rabid dog quite like the prospect that some old democrat is trying to take away the second amendment.
This part is interesting:
“Biden will enact legislation prohibiting an individual “who has been convicted of a misdemeanor hate crime, or received an enhanced sentence for a misdemeanor because of hate or bias in its commission” from purchasing or possessing a firearm.”
Even breathing passes as a hate crime these days, so this proposed legislation would be disastrous

Last edited:
@DarkMTS_57 I just noticed you're back
Bem-vindo de volta ao fórum