Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Joe Biden kisses a teen foid

RoastieBeef

RoastieBeef

Mythic
JBW+statusmax is destroying agepill

Last edited:
Next US president is a Man Of Culture

If he's president you just know he's gonna have a secret bunker full of JBs
If he already doesn't have one that is

This teen ugly and looks old

Biden likes the JBs. @Mainländer should like him.

Fuck she liked that way too much. Joe loves the incest and young foids. That's his granddaughter.
This teen ugly and looks old
I would ravage her.

Last edited:
If only he would legalize them..

The face the girl makes upon kissing him, kek.

He probably won't be able to keep getting away with it, see the Epstein case. No matter how much money or influence you have, in 2019, if you're an old dude trying to get some prime ass, even if just through peck kisses, people will revolt and you'll eventually get busted. A 15 yo Chad has more life quality than an ugly and old billionaire. What's the point of being a billionaire if you can just cope and not have the things that really matter in life, like the opportunity to marry one or various young, virgin girls, or have a harem of them if you're into hedonism?

Modern life sucks because you can have everything you want if you strive for it (at least theoretically) except things that truly matter. Marriage, family, best pussy, etc. The rest is just cope. Earning 10.000 times less than what a billionaire earns, you're already more than able to cater for all your material needs in a very satisfactory fashion.

Biden likes the JBs. @Mainländer should like him.
Nah, he's a leftie. I want traditional, Christian marriages with JB girls.

biden is a retard

It's a cope the age of consent. Of course I want to fuck a foid in her prime , but think about it ,if that shit gets normal , young foids would be fucking even more and of course only with chads or statumaxed,moneymaxed mid-old age normies and some incels. Still a big part of incels specially the poor and truecels wouldn't not get teen pussy, is a cope. Only way is muslim goverment or something similar.

this some fucked up shit lol

I want to kiss a JB :cryfeels: :cryfeels:

fuckin based LMAO

She clearly consented to that kiss jfl "he cant keep getting away with it"
They dont want ugly men to have relationships with women. Apparently an ugly man kissing a girl is "getting away with it"

If it’s his granddaughter it’s not that bad. Probably a messed up kiss on the cheek. Anyways, I’ve seen parents kiss children on the lips purposefully so it could be that as well. I’d love to kiss a teen on the lips though...

Ahhaha based.
He got balls to do this in front of a whole world, that is something to admire.

Low inhib mogs me. I wish that were me in the video instead of him. Mfw no qt jb foid to kiss....

ezgif-2-4155e97a8df9.gif