Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Joe Biden will decriminalize spreading HIV

CrackingYs

CrackingYs

Heil I.N.C.E.L.
★★★★★
That's right, HIV positive Chad can now rawdog whores without telling them of his HIV status. Stacey doesn't care if Chad has super gonorrhea or genital herpes, Stacey will fuck him without condoms anyways. And now he doesn't legally have to tell her he also has HIV. The typical Tinder whore is going to be a swimming cesspool of deadly viruses and diseases.

chads never get HIV, only gays and low tier normies. Chad has too much access to high quality pussy for that to happen

based decision regardless FUCK SEXHAVERS

He probably does it for himself lmfao. Either way usa is long lost. This shit is like from a bad joke.

That's right, HIV positive Chad can now rawdog whores without telling them of his HIV status. Stacey doesn't care if Chad has super gonorrhea or genital herpes, Stacey will fuck him without condoms anyways. And now he doesn't legally have to tell her he also has HIV. The typical Tinder whore is going to be a swimming cesspool of deadly viruses and diseases.

extremely based Biden glad I voted for him

Just became president and this is your first move?

Jfl

Suifuel for future betabuxs

Biden's health will not last his presidency.

I hope AIDS and super gonorhhea spread. Even if they won’t have sex with me, if sex havers are scared of having sex with each other, that’s good enough

I hope every LGBTBBQ++++++ member catches AIDS and dies

does sleepy joe actually do anything himself or is it all just his handlers

You can't walk outside without a mask but you're allowed to fuck people without condom and without telling them you're HIV positive.

SMH

You can't walk outside without a mask but you're allowed to fuck people without condom and without telling them you're HIV positive.

SMH
Consistency has no place in clown world - only laughter

I hope this will prevent women from being Chad's cumdumpsters.
But maybe i am expecting too much from woman
full

What a fucking joke

Liberals be like: a man must tell a woman his real height or else he's a scumbag. Hiding HIV is cool though.

I believe this is a favor to his donors, big pharmaceutical companies. If this spreads HIV that means more people on expensive drugs for the rest of their lives. Idk if the drugs are even effective tbh; it's all a scam.

The AIDemocratS strike again!

Is it good for the jews?

Jesus fucking Christ.
I know I should always expect the worst from insane radicals but this is just fucking unbelievable.

The absolute state of America. :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:
Just keep sucking jewish cock you idiots. "MUH EQUALITY".
Those right wing retards aren't any better than these fucks either. They only want to suck billionaire cock and be like "MUH FREEDOM".

Over for anyone in America with a brain.

chads never get HIV, only gays and low tier normies. Chad has too much access to high quality pussy for that to happen

Chads fuck both dirty pussy and clean pussy
They are like billonaires
They will fuck every femoid hole they see,thats why so many fat women say they had one night stand with a chad once and cant stop thinking about him afterwards.

I hope AIDS and super gonorhhea spread. Even if they won’t have sex with me, if sex havers are scared of having sex with each other, that’s good enough

I'm not a faggot, this doesn't affect me at all

Don't give a fuck
I didnt call you a faggot,對號入座是你選擇的,那就繼續支持你的拜登,我沒權利阻止你

extremely based Biden glad I voted for him
Ngl it really is based now stacies can actually suffer the HIV and god knows what from chads disease ridden cock.

interesting clown world

the dykes and faggots will go turbo mode

Cremia_3a901c_985609.gif

I don’t understand why you would want to decriminalize hiv exposure. Is there some angle to this i am missing where this move makes sense?

I don’t understand why you would want to decriminalize hiv exposure. Is there some angle to this i am missing where this move makes sense?
To get LGBTQIA+++++ approval because they are mentally ill like that

He also appointed a tranny to become his health secretary. A TRANNY, HEALTH SECRETARY :feelskek:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back