Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Joe Kenick: Lost house ($465K) & sent to jail for child support] The gyno-laws are making inceldom seem not *SO* bad

FACEandLMS

FACEandLMS

I Should KMS
[Joe Kenick: Lost house ($465K) & sent to jail for child support] This might be cope but at least I will keep everything I've earned. I'd rather be incel than cucked, divorced and then jailed for missing child support payments. Gyno-Laws are making inceldom not seem *SO* bad.

When are you formally calling yourself MGTOW?

it may not even be his kids

it may not even be his kids
tbh, isn't the cuckoldry rate anywhere between 10 and 30 percent? Pretty sure the lower ends of these estimates don't even just take people buying paternity tests into account.

tbh, isn't the cuckoldry rate anywhere between 10 and 30 percent?
I'm not sure. I think the numbers you're referencing is from a study where the sample size was using children that were unsure whether they had a cuckdad or not, which inevitably biases the result in cuckdad's direction

When are you formally calling yourself MGTOW?

I will never be a MGTOW since I was SENT my own way but I watch MGTOW content daily and agree with 90% of what they say.

I'm not sure. I think the numbers you're referencing is from a study where the sample size was using children that were unsure whether they had a cuckdad or not, which inevitably biases the result in cuckdad's direction

.... Shit.. you just solved why there won't ever be an "up rise against feminism"

ITS OVER I HAVE NO COPES LEFT IN THIS WORLD