Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JohnWickCel Hate Thread.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
A place for the members here to vent their frustrations with me, either due to my age or my threads. This is going to be my last thread before my suicide post so might as well let members get their frustrations out.

Last edited:
@JohnWickCel a bitch nigga

Teenagers can't be incel.
Out!

Inceldom discussion

Can't say anything as I only know you from the few topics I've seen from you so whatever.

I don't hate him, whoever created this thread is a gigantic faggot who should be lynched.

real criticism: I hate how you like such a normie soy thing like John Wick

I dont get it

Stop coping dude, noone hates you. In fact you seem very mature and likeable.

I hate your microwave oven.

He's low T af, and not a psychopath

I don’t hate you

Makes good threads but is a retard for liking John Wick and even worse has a John Wick Avi and even more worse has it in his fucking username.

Fuck that guy.

Sounds like a r/roastme thread.

Stop this foid tier attention seeking

I'm angry at you because your avi doesn't look like anime girl at all.

A place for the members here to vent their frustrations with me, either due to my age or my threads.

You really are an attention whore, kys already or play some video games or something wtf

op is very clearly attention whoring
attention whore
attention whore
You really are an attention whore, kys already or play some video games or something wtf
This isn't attention whoring, just making one last thread for members to vent about me before I make my suicide post. And don't worry, this will be the last time you see me before I die.

Who are you? If you rope make sure to do it somewhere public and disrupt traffic/ public transport and cause a scene.

This isn't attention whoring, just making one last thread for members to vent about me before I make my suicide post. And don't worry, this will be the last time you see me before I die.

tbh

He never posts in Offtopic, and only in Inceldom Discussion, even when his threads are mundane.

30vsxh.png

This is the post before your final suicide post?

OP is craving narcissistic supply in the form of attention, even if negative, and his body has reverse engineered depression into a form of sustenance.

Try coping better, my brother, with the aid of nootropics.

Last edited:
patiently waiting for the umpteenth suicide threat, i mean thread.

OP is craving narcissistic supply in the form of attention, even if negative, and his body has reverse engineered depression into a form of sustenance.

Try coping better, my brother, with the aid of nootropics.
Haven’t seen ya in a while :feelswhere:

Haven’t seen ya in a while :feelswhere:
I've been very active in General Chit-Chat and The Sewers along with other men of culture, plus I've changed my avatar a few times :feelsokman:

I've been very active in General Chit-Chat and The Sewers along with other men of culture, plus I've changed my avatar a few times :feelsokman:
We’ll ya alive and your someone I recognize and that’s good

A place for the members here to vent their frustrations with me, either due to my age or my threads. This is going to be my last thread before my suicide post so might as well let members get their frustrations out.
I can't remember who you are, did we have any interesting arguments?