Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JohnWickCel was a governemt shill

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
He had no personality or anything original about him. He had barely any, if zero, posts related to his real life struggles due to his looks. And anything he did say when I asked was vague as fuck.

And he was 15 and his profile picture and name was John Wick because that's the most basic name you can have because obviously ((())) thought that it'd be the most generic and simple name and Avi because Keanu reeves is worshipped by normies and ((())) obviously thought that we fit into that category.

They did this because it's supposedly the most generic thing suited for someone his age and supposedly the most widely liked thing. His young age makes him seem innocent and him liking John wick would supposedly make him liked. Meaning it would supposedly be unsuspecting of him to be a government shill

Btw did he change his age? I remember him saying that he was 16 and I always thought so but then all of a sudden he is 15.

anyway, why was he a government shill and what was their goal do you ask? Well us zoomers don't what TV anymore. But then how are (((they))) gonna funnel their (((news))) to us if we don't watch TV? They do it through social media. Most normie zoomers get their news source through (((Twitter))) and (((Reddit))) and perhaps also jewtube.

but us inklers aren't normies. For most of us incels.co is the only social media we use, and most of us are zoomers, so how will (((they))) funnel (((news))) to us? Via an infiltrator: JohnWickCel.

all of his posts are related to the news. You go on his profile and look at his thread history and it feels like I'm on a news page. The goal of that account is to make us feel small and alone as the news is supposed to (as if we didn't feel that way already) and to make us feel negative and perhaps even subconsciously pick up some of the characteristics of the criminals we hear about on his threads so that we commit a crime to make incels look bad and to perhaps give a reason for this site to be taken down.

when I change my theme to fast banana dark his username starts glowing

oh yeah and his whole suicidal thing. If you can't tell that the whole thing is a larp and his shotgun happened to (((jam))) then you need to be diagnosed with idiot disease immediately. Him feeling "suicidal" humanizes him and makes him seem like a real person even though he's not. He's a governemt shill.

Wow, how enlightening.

He had no personality or anything original about him. He had barely any, if zero, posts related to his real life struggles due to his looks. And anything he did say when I asked was vague as fuck.

And he was 15 and his profile picture and name was John Wick because that's the most basic name you can have because obviously ((())) thought that it'd be the most generic and simple name and Avi because Keanu reeves is worshipped by normies and ((())) obviously thought that we fit into that category.

They did this because it's supposedly the most generic thing suited for someone his age and supposedly the most widely liked thing. His young age makes him seem innocent and him liking John wick would supposedly make him liked. Meaning it would supposedly be unsuspecting of him to be a government shill

Btw did he change his age? I remember him saying that he was 16 and I always thought so but then all of a sudden he is 15.

anyway, why was he a government shill and what was their goal do you ask? Well us zoomers don't what TV anymore. But then how are (((they))) gonna funnel their (((news))) to us if we don't watch TV? They do it through social media. Most normie zoomers get their news source through (((Twitter))) and (((Reddit))) and perhaps also jewtube.

but us inklers aren't normies. For most of us incels.co is the only social media we use, and most of us are zoomers, so how will (((they))) funnel (((news))) to us? Via an infiltrator: JohnWickCel.

all of his posts are related to the news. You go on his profile and look at his thread history and it feels like I'm on a news page. The goal of that account is to make us feel small and alone as the news is supposed to (as if we didn't feel that way already) and to make us feel negative and perhaps even subconsciously pick up some of the characteristics of the criminals we hear about on his threads so that we commit a crime to make incels look bad and to perhaps give a reason for this site to be taken down.

oh yeah and his whole suicidal thing. If you can't tell that the whole thing is a larp and his shotgun happened to (((jam))) then you need to be diagnosed with idiot disease immediately. Him feeling "suicidal" humanizes him and makes him seem like a real person even though he's not. He's a governemt shill.
He was probably just a retarded 13 yo trying to fit in here because he thought we were cool. That explains all of the inconsistencies , his terrible personality, and his general low intelligence. He's probably reading this thread and crying in rage because he cant respond with his classic "fuck you".

Read through all of it and I agree.

Your over thinking this, he was just an edgy teen who was too young for this site. I'll bet you he ascends before he reaches 20 and looks back at this forum as a cringy phase.

Admin kept him around and enabled him cuzz he was pulling in traffic from IT cougars roasties and their pedo faggots.

@FastBananaCEO you’re the best detectivecel right now! :feelswhere:

He seemed to be a little bit too intelligent for a 15 year old.

Fuck that faggot. I never liked his presence here.

Their was something always off about him and that shotgun story was fake as shit just some random kid looking for attention

He was probably just a retarded 13 yo trying to fit in here because he thought we were cool. That explains all of the inconsistencies , his terrible personality, and his general low intelligence. He's probably reading this thread and crying in rage because he cant respond with his classic "fuck you".
I am assuming you were an alt because this is a very apt and well infomed summary for a 200 posts cel

cannot confirm it yet but it is somwhat of a beliveable claim

High IQ post OP however I don't agree.
I don't think feds are smart enough to do that firstly, secondly I did quite like the guy, and he has some pretty crazy experience.

Walking in on his cousin getting banged by 3 of @Colvin76 brothers, 3 family members roping (don't think he was close to all of them) and then the jammed shotgun is right out of Man On Fire (which normies used to live the way they love John Wick).

My only real problem with him was he was white, not ugly, and young, so I always tried to advise him to leave, see if he can ascend cos, and not instruct him how because I have NFI how zoomers think.

If he failed, and came back in a couple of years there would always be a place for him here.

Btw where is he?? Did he rope??

High IQ post OP however I don't agree.
I don't think feds are smart enough to do that firstly, secondly I did quite like the guy, and he has some pretty crazy experience.

Walking in on his cousin getting banged by 3 of @Colvin76 brothers, 3 family members roping (don't think he was close to all of them) and then the jammed shotgun is right out of Man On Fire (which normies used to live the way they love John Wick).

My only real problem with him was he was white, not ugly, and young, so I always tried to advise him to leave, see if he can ascend cos, and not instruct him how because I have NFI how zoomers think.

If he failed, and came back in a couple of years there would always be a place for him here.

Btw where is he?? Did he rope??
I think he just got banned again

Maxresdefault 6

High IQ thread

Your take on that brainlet is very well possible. Despite the blackpill being an in your face type of thing, most people outside the incel life have a very hard time understanding the cause of it.

What gets me here is the news tier posts he would post and then still lurking to see what's going on.

Hmm interesting theory, can't bring up anything to counter it tbh

this niggers 99% of posts was either USA or CANADA something, never red his topics tbh

Many people don't give their exact age to not be doxxed.

I miss him, He wasn't that bad

He is immature like me tho

He never outright gave a political opinion. He'd talk about BLM rioting and I'd ask "hey johnwickcel so you hate niggers? are you an ethnonationalist?" and he wouldn't answer.

He never outright gave a political opinion. He'd talk about BLM rioting and I'd ask "hey johnwickcel so you hate niggers? are you an ethnonationalist?" and he wouldn't answer.
he was a (((youngcel)))

I had him ignored anyway ignore all youngcels on sight.