Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Join today our first Heroquest (a lite rpg dungeon crawler) online boardgaming session

Gyros_Pretcel

Gyros_Pretcel

19th c. Church of Hamlossus high priest contender
★★★★★
It's really the grandfather and "man, don't get angry" of rpg boardgames and shows its age, but we can use custom expansion to give it more depth after we are familiar with the core rules.

The bad news I found is vassal is an unautomated simulation, which means you have to everything per hand ehhm mouse, like in real life. So complicated games are probably off the table.
The good aspect of this is, that we can use unofficial extension material, because nothing is hardcoded into the engine. Sadly I can't add more players for playing with unofficial expansions, that increase the player count. So max is 5 at the moment. Maybe I can hack the program later though.

Also we need to use vpn, because vassal displays your ip publicly. :feelswhat:

You also need discord and a mic.

So who here likes light board games and "hack'n' slay" and would join today, on the weekend or potentially even for a multisession campaign? Tell what you would be up for.

We can also save games in the program, np.

@Incellectual @deeptroat @UltraFayJr. @Joelossus @ReallyRice @RemoveNormalfags @Einon @speedtypingincel @zangano1 @Speedloader @FlamingCel @Newbie17 @i_a_m_i @-EndlessVirginity- @builderseed @Saudade @manija2019 @IamJacksBrokenHeart @startcel @Dionysus @FinnCel @Vermilioncore @Admiral_Arkantos @carticel @pp183 @JohnDoe @Shin no Shi @AAAAAAAAAAAcel @NuclearCel @nausea @zangano1 @Mr Joyboy @Boatman @BummerDrummer @0x3nf4rt @hikicel @Treecel @StaroRavager @soymonkcel @FastBananaCEO @HumanTrash @anon1822 @npcel @Snow Dushman @TheNEET @deathsh+rt @CopingJim @Jazavac @Michinomiya Hirohit @wereqryan @Aedracel @JohnDoe @Numb @Fabio @orchis @Hate_my_life

Last edited:
Joining right now, even though I didn’t get tagged.

Wage cucking rn

I never played a RPG dungeon crawler. :feelstrash:
The good aspect of this is, that we can use unofficial extension material, because nothing is hardcoded into the engine. Sadly I can't add more players for playing with unofficial expansions, that increase the player count. So max is 5 at the moment. Maybe I can hack the program later though.

Also we need to use vpn, because vassal displays your ip publicly.
Maybe tabletop simulator is an alternative for vassal (disadvantage: it's not free).

I will join on the weekend possibly.

Sounds fun

But also sounds like a lot of work

Not really. It's the simplest of its kind. You just have to get used to the interface.

Yeah but then you need discord and a vpn I only have a vpn and don’t really know how to use it and I hate discord or any chat apps tbh

Well I am in the chat. We will pretty much start once we have collected 5 players. If you wanna join report in the chat.

@Incellectual @deeptroat @UltraFayJr. @Joelossus @ReallyRice @RemoveNormalfags @Einon @speedtypingincel @zangano1 @Speedloader @FlamingCel @Newbie17 @i_a_m_i @-EndlessVirginity- @builderseed @Saudade @manija2019 @IamJacksBrokenHeart @startcel @Dionysus @FinnCel @Vermilioncore @Admiral_Arkantos @carticel @pp183 @JohnDoe @Shin no Shi @AAAAAAAAAAAcel @NuclearCel @nausea @zangano1 @Mr Joyboy @Boatman @BummerDrummer @0x3nf4rt @hikicel @Treecel @StaroRavager @soymonkcel @FastBananaCEO @HumanTrash @anon1822 @npcel @Snow Dushman @TheNEET @deathsh+rt @CopingJim @Jazavac @Michinomiya Hirohit @wereqryan @Aedracel @JohnDoe @Numb @Fabio @orchis @Hate_my_life

Yeah but then you need discord and a vpn I only have a vpn and don’t really know how to use it and I hate discord or any chat apps tbh
True, if this is an issue for you.

Game(s) didn't start yet.

I find it more complicated then before now

about to start btw
I find it more complicated then before now
Well, you would prolly need a vpn and instead of hardcoded rules, you would have to trust me (the GameMaster), but that's it. We are.

Idk what any of this means

was asleep. This still going down?

I’m too tired right now to even play even though I woke up 20 minutes ago. I have VASSAL setup however and discord with VPN too. Just not today, since I genuinely feel clogged.

Nah thanks, im not into board gaming

Holy shit, I remember playing that in like 2004 or something :feelskek: :feelskek:
Thanks for inviting me, but I'm going to sleep soon

Some time today.

@Incellectual @deeptroat @UltraFayJr. @Joelossus @ReallyRice @RemoveNormalfags @Einon @speedtypingincel @zangano1 @Speedloader @FlamingCel @Newbie17 @i_a_m_i @-EndlessVirginity- @builderseed @Saudade @manija2019 @IamJacksBrokenHeart @startcel @Dionysus @FinnCel @Vermilioncore @Admiral_Arkantos @carticel @pp183 @JohnDoe @Shin no Shi @AAAAAAAAAAAcel @NuclearCel @nausea @zangano1 @Mr Joyboy @Boatman @BummerDrummer @0x3nf4rt @hikicel @Treecel @StaroRavager @soymonkcel @FastBananaCEO @HumanTrash @anon1822 @npcel @Snow Dushman @TheNEET @deathsh+rt @CopingJim @Jazavac @Michinomiya Hirohit @Aedracel @JohnDoe @Numb @Fabio @orchis @Hate_my_life

Some time today.

@Incellectual @deeptroat @UltraFayJr. @Joelossus @ReallyRice @RemoveNormalfags @Einon @speedtypingincel @zangano1 @Speedloader @FlamingCel @Newbie17 @i_a_m_i @-EndlessVirginity- @builderseed @Saudade @manija2019 @IamJacksBrokenHeart @startcel @Dionysus @FinnCel @Vermilioncore @Admiral_Arkantos @carticel @pp183 @JohnDoe @Shin no Shi @AAAAAAAAAAAcel @NuclearCel @nausea @zangano1 @Mr Joyboy @Boatman @BummerDrummer @0x3nf4rt @hikicel @Treecel @StaroRavager @soymonkcel @FastBananaCEO @HumanTrash @anon1822 @npcel @Snow Dushman @TheNEET @deathsh+rt @CopingJim @Jazavac @Michinomiya Hirohit @Aedracel @JohnDoe @Numb @Fabio @orchis @Hate_my_life
I'd join but I am busy with dumb ass uni work today.

Some time today.

I will look towards joining it. Never used vassal before so i will have to check it out.

We are mostly eurocels also session neber began. Everyone is to tired.
I will look towards joining it. Never used vassal before so i will have to check it out.