Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Joining the army or being a cop as an ugly male is cuckoldry on steroids

TheMostAncientcel

TheMostAncientcel

Banned
-
You're basically risking your life for people that consider you a walking joke and an ugly subhuman. Unless high rank for a shitty pay too.
Immagine walking through a dark alley where a Meek figure is beating and raping a woman and shouting to him : "get away from her or I shoot"
When you say this she has likely already had several orgasm before you interrupted them (so she sees you as someone interrupting her pleasure with Chad)
Before you notice Meeks takes his gun and shoots you in your chest and as you bleed dying you hear the moans of the whore having yet another orgasm cause the whole scene made her wet like Niagara falls.

After your death people virtuesignal calling you a hero even if the first time they saw your ugly mug on the news the first reaction was "holy fuck he was hideous".
What you don't know is that the foid developed feelings for the Meeks and now she is his cumslut.
Every now and then they go to the cemetery and fuck like animals upon your tomb with the foid squirting over your cuck name while insulting you.

This was a bit of a hyperbole but should make you realize that it is very stupid and humilating defending humans (in general, not only as a cop) when they don't consider you part of them. They laugh at your face and your ugliness makes them uncomfortable and women eeewwwwww whenever they see your incel face.

Humanity doesn't want you. They are not your race. Incels are and you should go in aid only to them.

As a side note I will add that as a white guy I consider my "race" more an ugly balding indian janitor than a white Chad. I should never defend a white Chad expecting that then he gives me a biscuit like a dog just because "muh my race". The janitor is my race : the Monsterkind.

Attachments

• subhumanjanitor.jpg
    subhumanjanitor.jpg
    238.1 KB · Views: 83
but if i become a cop i can fuck with the normans

Cops who use their authority to fuck with non chads and whiteknight for rosties are faggots.

Joining the army and risking your life in THIS day and age? Cope.
There isn't a single ongoing conflict that requires massive manpower, your chances of being sent out to a warzone is very small

The military and police are white knight cucks, every soldier or cop faggot that dies is lifefuel.

Joining the army and risking your life in THIS day and age? Cope.
There isn't a single ongoing conflict that requires massive manpower, your chances of being sent out to a warzone is very small
Pretty much.

Most grandfathers and great grandfathers I have were in the military, my father did 30 years in the army now he works in a private security company training foreign militaries and working on cyber security. and I'm just a neet that never goes outside with 0 qualifications in anything and 0 work experience. Pic related is my great grandfather from Austria, his best friend got a medal from Hitler.

Attachments

• 18732143543.png
    18732143543.png
    482.9 KB · Views: 85
Cops who use their authority to fuck with non chads and whiteknight for rosties are faggots.
cops are some of the biggest wife beaters around
i think they know they have to make up for all the men and didnt believe him over the woman

Most grandfathers and great grandfathers I have were in the military, my father did 30 years in the army now he works in a private security company training foreign militaries and working on cyber security. and I'm just a neet that never goes outside with 0 qualifications in anything and 0 work experience. Pic related is my great grandfather from Austria, his best friend got a medal from Hitler.
He’s a Chad=you’re a Chad :chad::banhammer:

I wish that's how genetics work, but my mothers side of the family gave me shit tier face

It's called "Just have Chad ancestors till' one of them impregnate an ugly foid theory"

I thought about joining the army at one point, but then I thought about all the foids, Chad's, and normies I'd be possibly be fighting for and protecting, why the fuck would I want to protect people that have treated me like shit?

No matter how ugly you are, becoming a cop or sacrificial sheep soldier will get you a girl --- not because women think "men in uniform are sexy", no, it's the sweet widow benefits, cool perks (discounts, etc.) and in the case of military, the fact that they spend months by themselves and live their lives as they please while their beta cuck soldier husband is deployed

I'm Israeli, so we need to fight people that really want to kill me and my family. And anyway, where else can you kill normies, chads and foids and not going to jail? I killed much more people than ER and CHU combined, and I'm not in the grave or in prison.

Existing as an ugly male is cuckoldry to nature. No one cares about us and we are forced to exist and watch other people enjoy a good life.

Also a major blackpill is reading about any wartime stories where wives of over seas soldiers cheat on their husband. It's disturbing especially when their husband died.

We should bring the society down, not protect it. We had some armycels but I'm not sure for copcels.

Incels should infiltrate the military and police.

Just being in the military now for most incels would be suiful because it's mixed gender. The Chad enlisted fuck the female soldiers like crazy, and it is extremely obvious.

My country steals 6 months of my life and make me their soldier.

Just being in the military now for most incels would be suiful because it's mixed gender. The Chad enlisted fuck the female soldiers like crazy, and it is extremely obvious.
Furthermore: If you are female you will be given a special treatment, although you are not as efficient as your male counterparts you will see lenience/mercy. If you are male and don't fulfill your tasks you will be seen as a millstone and your peers will bully you until you voluntarily quit to get rid off you.

You'd have to be a thoroughly brainwashed bluepill cuck to want to protect a country that gives women rights and fight against countries that do not.

Forget about being respected as authority if you're a manlet

lol you are a literal parasite who can carry a gun and have authority over the normie cattle who pays your salaries. It's based as fuck.

I’d only join the Incelistan military

You're basically risking your life for people that consider you a walking joke and an ugly subhuman. Unless high rank for a shitty pay too.
Immagine walking through a dark alley where a Meek figure is beating and raping a woman and shouting to him : "get away from her or I shoot"
When you say this she has likely already had several orgasm before you interrupted them (so she sees you as someone interrupting her pleasure with Chad)

but if i become a cop i can fuck with the normans
Just to be able to look at someone and immediately give a free pass if ugly or insta ticket a Stacey just to add slight inconvenience sounds fun tbh.