Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Joker 2 is probably coming

muharremabi

muharremabi

70iqcel
-
It's coming buddy boyos.

Recently speaking to The Los Angeles Times, Todd Phillips turned out to be much hotter than we thought the idea of filming the sequel to the Joker. The successful director also co-wrote the screenplay with Scott Silver. He therefore had great control over creativity. The successful director thinks that if a sequel is to be made, it must be based on a realistic story that reflects the character's essence, just as in the first film. He expresses this idea with the following words:

Joker 2:

"If a sequel was to be made, it wouldn't be a crazy movie about the story of Gotham's crime king."

Like the first film, it must have a story that echoes audiences. I think that's why the first film was so successful. That was the underlying reason for all the factors you saw. Most of the films are based on a small spark. But it needs a basis for the continuation of that spark. The idea of shooting sequel becomes interesting if we can catch it realistically again. ”

From this statement we understand that if the idea of a beautiful sequel is raised and Todd Phillips likes it, the Joker 2 may come. However, this statement also shows that there is no work yet for the sequel.

I'll be excited for a second film but the second film will most likely not be as good as the first.

Finally some good news.
(Damn I still haven't watched the first movie)

Batman will probably appear so I fear it will become capeshit

wtf, its good as it is