Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Joker - " a society that abandons him and treats him like trash"

• Thread starter Deleted member 1780
  • Start date
Deleted member 1780

Deleted member 1780

FBIcel
-
Screen Shot 2019 09 12 at 100620 PM

Men are nothing to this world.

Funny how people acknowledge that joker suffered so much and became so mad that he resemble a incel for normies, so they acknowledge our pain they know we are suffering but they prefer to make fun of us and tell us to kill ourselves instead of helping change this society that is creating us and treating us like trash.

God I love news like these, they are lifefuel to me. Burn it all fucking down. Why the fuck would I contribute to the force that brings me down against my will.

Funny how people acknowledge that joker suffered so much and became so mad that he resemble a incel for normies, so they acknowledge our pain they know we are suffering but they prefer to make fun of us and tell us to kill ourselves instead of helping change this society that is creating us and treating us like trash.

They know that we are suffering and men have little to no support overall, its just that if they acknowledge it then it means that they will realize that it is their fault too.

I'm economic shit to women.

If you're not in the top 5% of income earners, and don't happen to be tall and handsome, you're economically unattractive.

Economically unattractive is a long winded and evasive way of deflecting blame from women, the issue being hypergamy. So it’s a problem of hypergamy. Women want to be men, to work and be treated equal. Now that they are equal and even better, economically, they want men who are better? So they don’t really want equality. Again, it is an issue of hypergamy.

Joker mogs all Incels

God I love news like these, they are lifefuel to me. Burn it all fucking down. Why the fuck would I contribute to the force that brings me down against my will.

They know that we are suffering and men have little to no support overall, its just that if they acknowledge it then it means that they will realize that it is their fault too.

Your avatar and signature looks like a panel for this Manhua called "The Gamer", haven't read it in a while, probably has a lot of chapters built up

"You get what you fucking deserve..."

Inshallah amen

I've been living below poverty my whole life. That made me uglier than i already was!

Economically unattractive is a long winded and evasive way of deflecting blame from women, the issue being hypergamy. So it’s a problem of hypergamy. Women want to be men, to work and be treated equal. Now that they are equal and even better, economically, they want men who are better? So they don’t really want equality. Again, it is an issue of hypergamy.
It has no limit, it doesn't stop until every femasite in the world is only fucking the chaddiest gigchad in the world on top of a pile of bloody shekels.

High IQ

Economically attractive is just a code word for sub 8 men looks wise. Again, they shift the lookism cause to copes like careers (money) hence the word ‘economically’.

Exactly. It's hard to be a high earner when women are taking all the jobs.

Hahahahaha seriously?

No. A foid would rather marry a 6'2 Chad warehouse worker than a 5'4 nerdy hedge fund quant.