Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Joker becomes the most profitable comic book movie of all time

FidelCashflow

FidelCashflow

Banned
-

With a reported production budget of $62.5 million, “Joker” has so far earned just over 15 times its cost and counting (15.3x if we’re being exact).
Meanwhile movies like avengers soygame need a budget of over 400 million.
This movie is about to hit 1 billion dollars with such a low budget, it really shows how massive the audience is for movies that feature the downtrodden low value man taking revenge against society l

gamers rise up

It just goes to show how hopeless a lot of people feel.

This movie is about to hit 1 billion dollars with such a low budget, it really shows how massive the audience is for movies that feature the downtrodden low value man taking revenge against society l
It shows that budget cannot compete with talent.

Interesting disparity between critic and audience scores.

Numales on suicide watch !!!!

I seriously hope they dont make a second movie .

Its very good news. Makes you wonder how a proper incel movie would do.

They got 0 from me ngl

lol fuck outta here fakecel

Good. Anything that enrages women is good.

Lots of faggots using that word lately.
It's over for many men, man.
I just find it weird how the necrod the thread just to say that out of nowhere. Idk if its lazy potmaxxing or what

Good for the producers

Good job, everyone!!

No big surprise, the entire sub-8 male population would empathise with the protagonist.

It's not about the money. It's about sending a message.

It's not about the money. It's about sending a message.
they will probably take our message and put a feminist spin on it soon, when something is normified it dies

Who cares if it's profitable? Not saying it's good but box office sales is a poor metric to judge a movie's merit. Just because lots of normalfags see a movie doesn't make it good.

they will probably take our message and put a feminist spin on it soon, when something is normified it dies
Introduce a little incel humour. Upset the normies mindset .

I found the movie extremely hard to watch and way too long.
80% of it was pure cringe. And while I'm not a fan of capeshit, I actually liked the original Joker when I was a kid : both fucked-up crazy and extremely intelligent.

The Arthur guy is just pathetic, in the strict sense of the word.

I found the movie extremely hard to watch and way too long.
80% of it was pure cringe. And while I'm not a fan of capeshit, I actually liked the original Joker when I was a kid : both fucked-up crazy and extremely intelligent.

The Arthur guy is just pathetic, in the strict sense of the word.
shit taste, you think taxi driver sucks too? and 2 hours is standard length, how would you get through once upon a time in hollywood with that attention span?

attention span
Attention span ?
You're a retard bro.

Not gonna spoil the movie here, but the whole part that plays out in his head is completely useless, doesn't move the story forward a bit and just feels like content filler.

They should have made it more abt the Joker and less abt Arthur. The first half an hour was more than enough to paint him as a loser. Then the character development just stops and it's just a mosaic of random unexploited ideas.

shit taste, you think taxi driver sucks too? and 2 hours is standard length, how would you get through once upon a time in hollywood with that attention span?
It's normal that the movie don't meet the expectation of pink ass people watching the avengers-style superhero movie every day.

What are you going to ask someone who hasn't tasted happiness all his life? Or how will you punish him? Think about it.

Attention span ?
You're a retard bro.

Not gonna spoil the movie here, but the whole part that plays out in his head is completely useless, doesn't move the story forward a bit and just feels like content filler.

They should have made it more abt the Joker and less abt Arthur. The first half an hour was more than enough to paint him as a loser. Then the character development just stops and it's just a mosaic of random unexploited ideas.
it isnt a superhero movie. what are some of your favorite movies? have you even seen taxi driver, or other psychological thrillers, such as memento or nightcrawler for example