Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Joker film very good but

Akkadian

Akkadian

Legend
★★★★★
As other brocels said, it really connects with the idea that if you push a man too much, he will snap. Overall haven't seen a good movie like this in a long time. But what kept me thinking was why would hollyjewood promote a film which is anti establishment and anti elites?, all other movies they've released are basically in line with their agendas, but the joker is completely off. Just made me think what they're up to this time tbh.

They don't really think it trough.Their main motivation is money and don't think about the reprocussions.

The director basically went rogue, if I got that right.

As other brocels said, it really connects with the idea that if you push a man too much, he will snap. Overall haven't seen a good movie like this in a long time. But what kept me thinking was why would hollyjewood promote a film which is anti establishment and anti elites?, all other movies they've released are basically in line with their agendas, but the joker is completely off. Just made me think what they're up to this time tbh.

They probably just figured that it would be controversial and that would get more normies to see it, plus incels would see it because it’s relatable. The guy who made it (Director or whatever, I think his name is Philips) seems like an edgelord too.

They want our incel shekels, those kikes do.

Any other brocels who are gonna watch the movie alone ?

incels.co making me watch the movie :feelstrash:

I mean there was definitely an antifa-esque anti-Trump/white male tinge to the movie that is certainly popular in hollywood; ultimately the movie was entirely cynical though, similar in fact to the directors former movies with the hangover lol, what I mean by this is that both the downtrodden masses and the rich elite treated the arthur fleck incel with equal contempt which is what gives it a kind of apolitical feel, and also what made the movie more realistic and compelling.

You could argue maybe they're trying to recruit incels to some vaguely pro left wing cause, or also that maybe they want to simply incite more jokER moments as an excuse to enact further 1984 esque government control. Personally I don't think any motive was at play really.

This new JokER movie is a masterpiece.

ill watch it soon