Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Joker is an inspiration for incels (Joker rises up)

• Thread starter Deleted member 1780
  • Start date
Fucking based. Genuinely want to watch the movie now.

Fucking based. Genuinely want to watch the movie now.
I can't believe those hollyjews really want us to go ER. They are trying to program us to do it at this point JFL!

That clip is amazing. I would never expect them to lay out the plight of low status men.

So many folks lurking this thread. Say something!

This is our movie bros :feelsautistic:

Holy fuck this movie is gonna be so good. I'm even more excited that I was before

inb4 :soy: :soy:

Holy fuck this movie is gonna be so good. I'm even more excited that I was before

inb4 :soy: :soy:

Soys won't be able to handle Joker telling the truth about what society does to low status males! HAHAHAH

Soys won't be able to handle Joker telling the truth about what society does to low status males! HAHAHAH

I meant moreso myself fanboying over a super hero/villain movie. But it genuinely looks awesome.

This has the potential to be an amazing film, really can't say much about Hollywood these days but the director has never shied away from talking about controversial issues (Todd Phillips was also the guy who made the documentary on legendary punk rock singer GG Allin).

Over for jokercels

Paging @Angryatsociety

JFL at the bluepilled comments. Cringy :soy:

As if that guy can't absolutely slay. I wish I looked like him. I'd be dining at the top shelf pussy buffet.
hes not truecel but absolutely slay? idk about that.

Joaquin Phoenix is such a great actor.

2EDE4E44 79C5 4D29 A37C B3051C974864

I can’t wait to see this film, and I haven’t been excited for a Pedowood film in probably over a decade.

I can't believe those hollyjews really want us to go ER. They are trying to program us to do it at this point JFL!

That clip is amazing. I would never expect them to lay out the plight of low status men.
The idea is quite simple.

People who go ER will keep the masses living in fear, encourage a police state with firearms banned, along with the potential opportunity of having lives wasted in one foul swoop. Brainwash destructive people who can do damage against the system, into destroying themselves

It's quite genius tbh who knows what else they have calculated and taken into account to keep these wage slave cucks moving forward.
hes not truecel but absolutely slay? idk about that.
Massive fucking cope

The dude is a slayer on a good day.

Dude doesn't need millions in his bank account to see better days than your average incel.

Last edited:
The idea is quite simple.

People who go ER will keep the masses living in fear, encourage a police state with firearms banned, along with the potential opportunity of having lives wasted in one foul swoop. Brainwash destructive people who can do damage against the system, into destroying themselves

It's quite genius tbh who knows what else they have calculated and taken into account to keep these wage slave cucks moving forward.

Massive fucking cope

The dude is a slayer on a good day.

Dude doesn't need millions in his bank account to see better days than your average incel.
lol at this point i can’t tell if u guys are being sarcastic or not anymore

no joker for your face

Joker can actually get laid though...

@HonklerTheConqueror
@Damo the incel

Fuark I gotta buy tickets

His acting was impressive.
Once it's out here, I'll find the courage to go to the theatre alone if needed.

ngl I'm hyped for this film

This clip is fucking amazing I almost feel like I'm saying his lines and robert de niro is a cucktears user, would love to put a bulltet in his head as well.
no joker for your face
Yeah but jokes I heard a lot :cryfeels:

Last edited:
whats the official release date so I can pirate it

Cope. You wish you could jokermaxx

p73aolbrdjp8z1vhys1n.png

77fd80110e8d053c887a4e91b1e2f457.jpg

Why is everyone so srs about joker?

Strange, people keep associating The Joker in that movie to Incels, and I can't quite understand why.
The trailer shows that he has a girlfriend, or at least a black female that he is talking to/dinning with. Incels don't have that.

Foids don't give us any chance, any opportunity.

He is not discriminated against because of his looks, he is discriminated against because he is weak, a push over, feeble.
Because he acts as a clown and let others punch him around. Has nothing to do with society treating him badly because of his face.

He is revolted against society because he doesn't have the balls to stand up for himself. That is not an Incel, that is a soy beta cuck.
Incels stand up for themselves and are often beaten by Chads while the foids cheer them on.
If the guy just keeps laughing while other men beat him, he is not an Incel, he is a masochist beta cuck.
Maybe the foiid in the trailer was just trying to virtue signalling after seeing him been beat up and because she believe that doing good things will make chad cum in her pussy she did her good action of the day and in the other trailer when he kisses her maybe he was trying to do the old cold approach and get things done, we don't see the result of that but maybe she pushed him away called him a creep and said she would never date someone ugly as him and if he don't go away she will call her boyfriend Tyrone to eat his ass.

Strange, people keep associating The Joker in that movie to Incels, and I can't quite understand why.
The trailer shows that he has a girlfriend, or at least a black female that he is talking to/dinning with. Incels don't have that.

He is not discriminated against because of his looks, he is discriminated against because he is weak, a push over, feeble.
Because he acts as a clown and let others punch him around. Has nothing to do with society treating him badly because of his face.

He is revolted against society because he doesn't have the balls to stand up for himself. That is not an Incel, that is a soy beta cuck.
Incels stand up for themselves and are often beaten by Chads while the foids cheer them on.
If the guy just keeps laughing while other men beat him, he is not an Incel, he is a masochist beta cuck.

The association isn't exact with us, but our commonality is that both the joker and incels are low status men. Had joker been a female, he would never have to face the abuse he did. Joker is one example of what happens to low status man.

Well, the Joker, from the trailer, has a gf is a sexhaver and isn't ugly. A true inspiration for incels is the character Robert Daly from USS Callister the Black Mirror episode. An article was even written about him by Vice with the headline "Black Mirror makes its first Incel character"

I came late, the twitter clip was taken down, any alternative links? @maskedman

No bro. It was epic though. I found it on 4chan last night.

I would search "joker 2019 movie leak". You should be able to find it.

Well, the Joker, from the trailer, has a gf is a sexhaver and isn't ugly. A true inspiration for incels is the character Robert Daly from USS Callister the Black Mirror episode. An article was even written about him by Vice with the headline "Black Mirror makes its first Incel character"

He wasn't ugly or short though. I'd have to re-watch the episode, but I don't think he was autistic either; he was just weird, and a real person like him could probably learn to act normal enough to ascend. It's also worth noting that he removed the genitals of his simulated companions so there couldn't be any sex, even in his constructed fantasy, which is extremely volcel.

Does someone knows who is this guy? I feel really bad for him, people will remember this cringeness for decades.
This is his channel, he posted it himself.

He wasn't ugly or short though. I'd have to re-watch the episode, but I don't think he was autistic either; he was just weird, and a real person like him could probably learn to act normal enough to ascend. It's also worth noting that he removed the genitals of his simulated companions so there couldn't be any sex, even in his constructed fantasy, which is extremely volcel.
He was pretty ugly in my opinion. I guess he removed the genitals so that they couldn't have sex when he left

Oh God, just checked his channel he seems to really be serious about his actor/film maker career, poor lad, from the bottom of my heart I really hope he can become what he wants, actor, director, whatever it is I hope he can make it. :cryfeels:

His avatar is so fitting, because I was just thinking that he reminded me of Clint Eastwood in his tough, grizzled cowboy days. The contrast between his avatar and his actual persona isn't jarring at all.

He was pretty ugly in my opinion. I guess he removed the genitals so that they couldn't have sex when he left

The actor, Jesse Plemons, is often compared to Matt Damon. Certainly, worse-looking guys have had success with women.

I think they mentioned in the show that he didn't want his companions having sex while he was gone. But he can change their bodies in an instant any time he wants, so he could easily give them genitals momentarily for when he wants to have sex. Yet he doesn't. That indicates a bizarre hangup of some kind.

i want to see the movie

No bro. It was epic though. I found it on 4chan last night.

I would search "joker 2019 movie leak". You should be able to find it.
Shame it got taked down I watched like 20 times that clip, Joaquim is a very good actor.

Some normies posted this on reddit
587k0c2ge9h31.jpg