Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Joker is an inspiration for incels (Joker rises up)

• Thread starter Deleted member 1780
  • Start date
nah, hollyweird and movies are brain washing

Found it again!

@BlkPillPres

Found it again!

@BlkPillPres

Thanks, yeah that line is going to hit home with a lot of incels, I'm expecting another happening pretty soon on the minecraft server

Checked for other videos on the profile of that upload, they have a seperate vid with the specific line:

As cool as Joker being a mascot for incels may sound, I can't help but wonder why he's specifically the guy for virgin males rather than, say, unsuccessful/mentally ill guys in general. For example, Joker is fairly wealthy, he seems like Harley has at least offered him sex, so he's not an incel himself. In the comics, he seems much more likely to kill men than women, He's more of a Chad-lite (potential) volcel, I would say. His canon height is 6 feet and he has a very well defined jawline. Harley is even a Stacy. I imagine that if I were somehow drafted into his gang, I'd probably be one of the dudes he just randomly kills for laughs rather than any guy he identifies with. Besides, doesn't he say the guy he #1 identifies with is the Chad Batman?