Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Joker quotes translated into incel

unsettling

unsettling

Banned
-
Is it just me, or is it getting hypergamous out there?

Incel:how about another blackpill Murray
normie:I think weve had enough of your blackpills inkel
incel:what do you get when you cross a blackpilled truecel with a gynocentric society that abandons him and treats him like trash? you get what you fuckin' desERve

they think well sit there and take it, like good little soys.

i used to think living as a sub8 male was a tragedy, but now I realize, its a comedy.

Quality thread

Is it just me, or is it getting hypergamous out there?

Incel:how about another blackpill Murray
normie:I think weve had enough of your blackpills inkel
incel:what do you get when you cross a blackpilled truecel with a gynocentric society that abandons him and treats him like trash? you get what you fuckin' desERve

they think well sit there and take it, like good little soys.

i used to think living as a sub8 male was a tragedy, but now I realize, its a comedy.
Unsettling indeed

@Teutonic Knight
You think men like Shekhata el-Mogaddis ever think what it's like to be someone like me? To be somebody who doesn't just sit at his villa all day and do nothing but smoke shisha? They don't. They think that we'll just sit there and pick up garbage, like good little boys!

What do you get when you cross an ugly sandcel with a society that is literally full of trash?

Murry likes a jb who're called Iris!

idk and dont care tbh
source.gif

"For my whole life, I didn’t know if I even really existed. But I do, and people are starting to notice." - Arthur Fleck

"Through this whole lonely void, I didn’t know if I even really existed. But I do, and people still don't notice me." - Fleckcel

One small thing. When you bring me out, can you introduce me as The Supreme Gentleman?

Extremely based
"My mother always tells me to man up and pay for Tyrone's baby."

Based and high IQ

My mother always told me that I'm handsome and that I have a good looking face. She says I was put here to find a young woman to marry.

What kind of coward would do something that coldblooded? Someone who hides behind a monitor and posts hateful mysoginistic posts. Someone who is envious of those who have more sex than themselves. Yet they’re too scared to show their own face. And it’s those kind of people that change for the better, those of us who have sex and relationship, will always look at those who haven’t, as nothing but evil inkels.

What kind of coward would do something that coldblooded? Someone who hides behind a monitor and posts hateful mysoginistic posts. Someone who is envious of those who have more sex than themselves. Yet they’re too scared to show their own face. And it’s those kind of people that change for the better, those of us who have sex and relationship, will always look at those who haven’t, as nothing but evil inkels.
it fits too well jfl its like that movie was made to be parodied by us

Arthur: Knock, knock.

Murray: Who's there.

Arthur: It’s the police, ma’am. Your Chad son’s been killed by a an incel going on a shooting spree, he’s dead.

[Arthur laughs, as the audience sounds aghast]

Dr. Sally: Oh, no, no, no. No, you can’t joke about that.

Murray: Yeah, that’s not funny, Arthur. That’s not the kind of humor we do on this show.

High IQ, but you should do more

Social Worker: How does it feel to have to come here on incels.co? Does it help to have someone to talk to?

Smile because it's over.

"They banned our forums. They’re closing down redpill subreddits next week. The government banned manosphere boards across the internet, incel subreddits is part of that. This is the last time you'll be posting."

"Okay."

"They don’t give a sh*t about people like you, incel. And they really don’t give a sh*t about people like redpill copers either."

"What am I supposed to do about my blackpill medication now? Who do I talk to?"

"I’m sorry, boyo."

"Don't worry st. blackopscel. I won't hurt you. You were always nice to me."

All I have are blackpilled thoughts.

All I have are negative thots

Would’ve been funny if Joaquin said those lines to Jimmy Kimmel in his interview.

I used to think my life was over, now I realize it never began.