Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Joker was one of the most personal experiences I've had with a movie.

• Thread starter Deleted member 16624
  • Start date
Deleted member 16624

Deleted member 16624

The lunatics have taken over the asylum.
-
(very slight spoilers)

The beginning was so hard hitting that in the first 2-3 minutes I started getting teary-eyed in the cinema and a couple Beckys' stared at me.
I've never felt more connected to a film character.(at least initially,since I don't have any way to relate to mass murder or becoming a revolutionary figure and never will. calm down fbi)
He was a struggling incel,raised by a single mother.Trough the whole film he gets trampled on and abused,until he eventually breaks.I wanted to give him a helping hand or at least a hug,as at one point of the film he requires one,but gets rejected and demened even further.
He felt like a friend.He felt like a fellow incel in need.He felt more innocent and human than anyone else,in the movie.
All he wanted was to bring happiness and joy to the world,but they rejected him,spat in his face and proceeded with their daily existence as if it didn't happen.
I'm a very apathetic person,by nature.
This opened me up to the idea that we need to be more empathetic to the struggles of our fellow incels and we need to help each other,when in need.

im glad you enjoyed it pal

sadly we can't, we can't meet or they will kill us all

Damn OP.

Your post actually makes me want to watch this movie now.

Is the movie really as good as everyone is making it out to be? This seems too good to be true

Now you are on the FBI list

i have this thread watched and im getting so many alerts now

(very slight spoilers)

The beginning was so hard hitting that in the first 2-3 minutes I started getting teary-eyed in the cinema and a couple Beckys' stared at me.
I've never felt more connected to a film character.(at least initially,since I don't have any way to relate to mass murder or becoming a revolutionary figure and never will. calm down fbi)
He was a struggling incel,raised by a single mother.Trough the whole film he gets trampled on and abused,until he eventually breaks.I wanted to give him a helping hand or at least a hug,as at one point of the film he requires one,but gets rejected and demened even further.
He felt like a friend.He felt like a fellow incel in need.He felt more innocent and human than anyone else,in the movie.
All he wanted was to bring happiness and joy to the world,but they rejected him,spat in his face and proceeded with their daily existence as if it didn't happen.
I'm a very apathetic person,by nature.
This opened me up to the idea that we need to be more empathetic to the struggles of our fellow incels and we need to help each other,when in need.
Reading this site does the same for me brother!

It helped open my welded shut heart.

I need to see this kino NOW. But I'm driverlicencecel

I'm interested but the thought of even going to the movie theater seeing all the young couples there sounds like depressionfuel.

Just the thought of leaving the house alone makes me sad ngl.

Why must we suffer

We need to meet anyways. Even in the middle of nowhere. We wear masks and paint to hide our true identities.
We don't have to necessarily meet,knowing that someone cares about you is enough.
tbh I really would like to hang out with people that have the same struggles as me.

broh did the joker really had a girlfriend? Without spoilers, what is the goal of that blackfoid in the movie?

tbh I really would like to hang out with people that have the same struggles as me.

broh did the joker really had a girlfriend? Without spoilers, what is the goal of that blackfoid in the movie?
Haven't watched film. From what I can see, its a hallucination.

It's pretty hard to confirm or deny without spoiling, if you want that answered here you go
In short no, read further for more detail

She's his neighbor that he dreams is there with him throughout his life, in actuality he is some incel freak to her who stalks her, we find this out in a scene where he breaks into her house lol.

It's pretty hard to confirm or deny without spoiling, if you want that answered here you go
In short no, read further for more detail

She's his neighbor that he dreams is there with him throughout his life, in actuality he is some incel freak to her who stalks her, we find this out in a scene where he breaks into her house lol.
JOKERCEL FUCKING CONFIRMED

I need to see this kino NOW. But I'm driverlicencecel
I walked one hour to the movie theater after getting drunk, jfl. You should do the same.

I do have a car but since I never have any reason to use it, it's just rotting in the garage, behind all the other cars of the household. It's inaccessible to me lol.

The Joker's humanity is what made the movie to me.

Same, man. It was almost creepy how closely I felt to the character, during those trials.

Yes bro. I had a visible expression of sadness in the initial portion of the film. I couldn't help it. I felt like i already knew the guy.

It has been a long time since I've experienced that level of empathy for something.

Worth watching and relatable.
Don't do anything stupid if you go see it.
We want this to do well.

Movies like joker = reasons not to rope

He didn't.
Movies like joker = reasons not to rope
This but unironically.Was heavily considering roping the last two weeks.Only thing that kept me going was this movie.
The Joker's humanity is what made the movie to me.
Same.
Heaths' joker is more of a chaotic sociopath,while Arthur is a good person,in a bad situation.

There's no way of saying it,without spoiling.But..lets say they're not very close...

Last edited:
dont r8 it above a 6 on any site unless you wanna get vanned

writers got the script reading incel message boards then crafted the character around that

Then the marketing department made accounts on incel boards and sub reddits to start the viral marketing scares of incel going ER and connecting to this movie to get the news and military involved.

I'll wait till someone in China or Russia records the film in theater and watch it on a streaming site, fuck giving Hollywood Satanic brainwashing more money

After reading fellowcels feedbacks I want to watch it ngl

Last edited:
Joker isn't Incel, stop comparing him to Incels.