Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Joker will be the first movie I watch in a theater by myself.

kingturtle

kingturtle

Currycel * Autist * 4-inch dicklet * Fascist
-
I am usually terrified to be around people. But I will go all by myself to the movie theater and watch it all by myself.

Every single movie i watched in theaters was either with my school class, by myself or with my mom.

I'll just pirate it, the whole "joker is an incel film" crap just seems to be leftwing hysteria, it's probably just a generic capeshit film but from the villains perspective.
That may be the case. But I think this one might be different. Have you seen the two trailers? The acting is top-notch. The screenplay took over a year to develop, by top men in the business. People are expecting an Oscar for the acting. It is clearly a sophisticated movie. Admittedly, it might very well turn out generic, but from the looks of it, it seems great.

I have only gone to the movies a few times in my life, with my family. So this will be an unusual outing for me.
Every single movie i watched in theaters was either with my school class, by myself or with my mom.
How is it like to go by yourself? I have never done it before.

I'll just pirate it, the whole "joker is an incel film" crap just seems to be leftwing hysteria, it's probably just a generic capeshit film but from the villains perspective.
But HD quality only comes out like 3 month after release.

the theater will be full of normies and couples so i'll pirate it jfl at paying

JFL the DoD sent out warnings about Joker

83bg3rijyln31.jpg

JFL the DoD sent out warnings about Joker

83bg3rijyln31.jpg
Holy fuck the army is going to shit. I hope the Taliban win in Afghanistan, and I hope that the US continues to lose every war they fight.

other than the joker being ostracized and bullied by society, there isn't any similarities between us and him.

I'll watch Joker all day everyday at the cinema until it is removed

Last edited:
ACB51380 B140 48D0 B165 DAC16F45FF18

Omw to go see it. Anybody wanna come along?

I have a feeling that the whole "joker is an incel movie" is just a clever marketing ploy to get young lonely men to see the movie. Most people don't want to go to the cinema by themselves, and that may be a way to incite potentially profitable demographic.

try to go during the dead hours

I have a feeling that the whole "joker is an incel movie" is just a clever marketing ploy to get young lonely men to see the movie. Most people don't want to go to the cinema by themselves, and that may be a way to incite potentially profitable demographic.
High iq

I suspect it's an artsy flick using the capeshit brand to sell itself. I'm thinking it's not going to watch like anything capeshit.

I've been alone to Zootopia, My Little Pony The Movie and Detective Pikachu dedsrs

I will probably watch it with my brother at the theater.

How is it like to go by yourself? I have never done it before.
It's sad getting mogged by couples that are there but other than that it's nothing horrible.

It's sad getting mogged by couples that are there but other than that it's nothing horrible.
I go by myself too tbh. It's fun, I especially like going late at night or during the early morning.

I go by myself too tbh. It's fun, I especially like going late at night or during the early morning.
Yes those times are the best. I dislike going there during the rush hour. I hate crowds.

I watched a lot of movies alone

After watching 'Joker', try 'Cuck'.

Honestly i always hated marvel or other dc films. I probably won't watch it. If you want a movie about social outcasts i recommend sleep tight. It's literally about an incel who is trying to make other people's life miserable for his own hapiness

Exactly. No way I’m watching that in the theater and getting killed by some SSRICEL.
I worry about that as well. Hope they have good security.
Honestly i always hated marvel or other dc films. I probably won't watch it. If you want a movie about social outcasts i recommend sleep tight. It's literally about an incel who is trying to make other people's life miserable for his own hapiness
Thanks. I will check it out

I feel like they probably lose more audience than they make by making it an incel film though. The reason why its frowned upon to go to movie theaters alone in the first place is because all of the other customers feel more uncomfortable and are less likely to go themselves.

I'm going to go see it alone too. i like going alone. i recently saw once upon a time in hollywood alone too.

Same here will pirate when it releases on blu ray

Yeah.. seems a good way to get profiled with all the cameras they have nowadays. They can get money and have Incels in the audience that they can tag and remember their faces.
I feel like they probably lose more audience than they make by making it an incel film though. The reason why its frowned upon to go to movie theaters alone in the first place is because all of the other customers feel more uncomfortable and are less likely to go themselves.
Funny.. they always say to do things for yourself.. when you finally do things for yourself they don't want you to do it anymore.. typical. Nothing but a roundabout of despair.

Last edited:
I'm really thinking in doing the same, the few times I had gone was with family members, I'm all alone now, so I think I will finally go by myself.

I'm thinking of going alone as well. I'm finally at the point where i've accepted im just meant to be alone.

Last movie I went to see was Blade Runner 2049 with my mother, and I hadn't seen a film prior to that in 4 years. Definitely seeing this one nice and alone prob on release day since I have nowhere else to be.

I'm just going to find it online, I hate theaters. They make my ears bleed from how loud it is.

I'm also gonna see the movie alone, I will make a pic to proof it with a #IncelsLoveJoker hashtag.

I'm really thinking in doing the same, the few times I had gone was with family members, I'm all alone now, so I think I will finally go by myself.
I am getting used to being alone as well. I sometimes even eat at restaurants alone

I'm also gonna see the movie alone, I will make a pic to proof it with a #IncelsLoveJoker hashtag.

I can count the times ive been in a movie theatre on my hands. I have a feeling this is a typical (hollywood) movie.

I see every movie alone. I'll be going in the morning to avoid the normies, reeeeeee

I frequently watch movies alone late at night, a lot of incels do this, at least in my city.

In a way, and for this Joker film especially, we have to remind ourselves, we really aren't watching this film alone. We're watching with fellowcels we've never met.

I will watch it but im not really that excited about it

Is it released in your country yet? Its first showing is ihis coming Thursday