Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Jokercels are stairmaxxing in the Bronx, NYC

Kent

Kent

Banned
-
Instagrammers Are Taking Over the 'Joker' Stairs, Sorry to the Bronx
Fans are flooding the Bronx to get the perfect photo denoting that they have seen a movie and liked it.

j2.jpg

But of course....FOIDS have to sexualize it (aka meme gendering)

j1.jpg

Cliffs: It's Joker

1571412995453-joker.jpeg

ER shillers. you know what to do

fucking thots :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: My culture is NOT your goddamn cosplay suit. :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Women ruin everything

They will get what they deserve.

After that, they dare to say they have unique personality.
They're all the same, blank.

Garbage normie shit, I hate coping normies so much who crave worthless internet attention

Those aren't even cels, they're normtards and soyboys. They, along with the foids, are all guilty of appropriating our culture.

Take the Jokerpill

This made my whole body cringe. Yuck.

Normies are so bland. Truly a bunch of useless sheep.

"we need to show skin or nobody gives us attention"

A woman in a fucking niqab gets more attention online than the average male. These fucking whores just like to show it off

Wtf women have to ruin literally everything

I want a joker noodle to go ER in my dick.

Somebody needs to set up a BB sniper on one of the surrounding buildings

Someone please brick the next thot to go near the holy stairs

Pathetic. Pop culture is pathetic.

It's like they notice a bunch of people staring at something, so they immediately run to that thing and strip off their clothes. Pathetic

Women ruin everything

Y'know the one thing women do that seriously interferes with my COPES are when they enter the realm of male-sports and have to be announcers or on-field reporters (muh sexism, muh equal opportunity, etc.). +

Simply no reason for foids to be there as it would better served with ex-athletes doing the interviews or fanatical autistcel sportsfans...but NOPE...they have to have pretty foid to ruin watching sports for men.

Cliffs: What a Joke they've turned male athleticism into....

25-s-r.jpg

Sexualized pictures are the only type of pictures females know how to make.

I don´t care what anyone says she is naked, having a small piece of cloth just covering her pussy and having her ass out is being naked fucking slut.

I don´t care what anyone says she is naked, having a small piece of cloth just covering her pussy and having her ass out is being naked fucking slut.
I wish a real joker was there to shot her in the face.

That set of stairs is a holy shrine to our religion, Incelism.

Sexualized pictures are the only type of pictures females know how to make.

Or like this when this foid "discovered" Black Holes. I mean I would be embarrassed to have my face in a shot marking some type of discovery. I was thinking how its funny that women say they don't like guys who have shirtless pics on their Tinder profiles, however every picture they take (attention-whoring pic, mirror selfie, ass-shot, sexualized pose, etc.) is in some extrapolated form a "shirtless pic".

Cliffs:

57096998_10213321822497968_5057670792469282816_o.jpg