Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Joker's rotten tomato score compared to Black Panther.

W

WawelDragon1683

Always last
-
Screenshot 20191011 002759 Chrome
Screenshot 20191011 002857 Chrome

Even Captain Marvel got a higher critic score. JFL.
Screenshot 20191011 002912 Chrome

Last edited:
virtue signaling

classic

i'm amazed we can still see these scores, they used to do so much bullshit to boost certain movies like female ghostbusters

Movies that point out real problems are horrible for the media.

Negro panther was such a shit movie

Oligarchy. Everything and everyone in America is playing favors to someone else. I mean, it is everywhere, but it's literally what drives American politics, just sucking dick to get something from someone.

Negro panther was such a shit movie
It really was. It was pandering to a demographic much in the same way they accuse the joker of, but aside from that it was still objectively awful. Shitpanther. They shouldve just made spiderboy a black dude instead of another geeky white kid.

Soon only the "critic" scores will be shown.
Oligarchy. Everything and everyone in America is playing favors to someone else. I mean, it is everywhere, but it's literally what drives American politics, just sucking dick to get something from someone.
classic

i'm amazed we can still see these scores, they used to do so much bullshit to boost certain movies like female ghostbusters

Leftwing virtue signalling critics with no connection to real life or society.

Leftwing virtue signalling critics with no connection to real life or society.

Critics often make the excuse that they rate films on "technical" metrics not just enjoyability. Sight and Sound critics poll calls Vertigo the best movie ever. That movie is only ok but has elements that directors like.

Imagine actually caring about what these jewish review sites say, might aswell ask IT on their opinion on these movies

i will watch it when i find some torrent with polish language

I bet that if the joker was curry it would've got a way higher score ngl.

movie did suck but not anymore than avengers which these soycucks gave a high score. joker seemed mentally retarded in the movie.

Black Panther peaked when Claw got kidnapped in the middle. Ending was absolute dogshit. Critics are either paid off, virtue signalling, or looking for contrarian cred like people on r/FuckMarvel

It really was. It was pandering to a demographic much in the same way they accuse the joker of, but aside from that it was still objectively awful. Shitpanther. They shouldve just made spiderboy a black dude instead of another geeky white kid.
Yeah except no black country in this world resembles wakanda, not even remotely. But inceldom, mental illness, being raised by a single mother etc all exist. That's the difference.
Movies that point out real problems are horrible for the media.
Especially when the movie implies that the media isn't objective and makes things worse.

A better comparison would be Hustlers. A movie about degenerate holes drugging and robbing men while facing virtually no real consequences.

It has basically the same average rating (7.3) as Joker while having a 20% higher tomatometer.

Cucked

Last edited:
I thought it was kinda cliche how both Black panther and Captain Marvel had white male villains. Like why couldn't they subvert our expectations and had an Asian female or a Latino transexual villain?

bro...
classic

If only the white man didn't kerp us down we would have flying lasers and shit#

Far too many "tomatometer" reviews come from little more than small shitty blogs with obvious liberal agendas. Not that Cuckservtives are better(Antifa only WISHES they could
start a riot that ended up with some rich guy dying
), but on average they aren't as annoying as liberals and their "MUH POP CULTURE ICONS, DANGEROUS RHETORIC!!"

What world do libbies live in where people like Arthur can't be made by society failing him(or her)? They're the one's that just see his white skin color and act like people of color can't relate with a guy that gets crapped on daily by society.

Pretty sure for the Cap Marvel movie they removed reviews so it looks better

It was the same shit MCU movie that's been done over and over, but this time it was a black cast showing a fictional African wonderland so it's amazing. Wonder Woman also was garbage and the most formulaic and boring of the DCU movies and yet gets the most praise.
It's always the "oppressed" who are given big roles and attention. They should fucking make a incel marvel film, that's real oppression