Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Jordan Peterson had a very blackpilled speech, here's the irony:

Filthy_Reject

Filthy_Reject

Veteran
★★★★
Most people agreed and liked the video.
The irony is that if you changed his words to incel terms the video would be attacked and deemed as "incel".
Instead of saying "pareto distribution in sex", call it female hypergamy, instead of "very good looking men", call it Chads.
This is very common in reddit, you say blackpilled things and redditors rush to downvote you and call you an "inkwell", you share some studies from universities and renowned scientists? "YIKES!!" Because that 50 year old female doctor with 3 kids is totally an inkwell!!!
Here's the video in case anyone is curious:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34TBAeN_EK4&ab_channel=TheWisdomWire

Yep it's only bad when we do it. When presented in a different coating, funny how the blackpill goes down pretty easy.

He scored so it's okay for him to say that.

Inb4 you hear about his daughter

I don't care about this tradcuck tbh

I don't care about this tradcuck tbh
I wasn't very excited to hear anything from him based on what many people say about him but so far in that video he was pretty blackpilled. Also learning that many incels including some users in this forum are leftists made me give him a chance

Let me guess, it's a video of him pussy footing around telling us how we have to hold open doors and shit and no "advice" for women because they're perfect angels. Fuck him and his boring videos.
I'm so fucking sick of being told how to behave, do this, do that. How the fuck did we make it all the way through human history to get to this point where we need to watch videos on how to treat women like fucking queens. Fuck you.

Last edited:
Let me guess, it's a video of him pussy footing around telling us how we have to hold open doors and shit and no "advice" for women because they're perfect angels. Fuck him and his boring videos.
I'm so fucking sick of being told how to behave, do this, do that. How the fuck did we make it all the way through human history to get to this point where we need to watch videos on how to treat women like fucking queens. Fuck you.
Actually he's telling chads to stop laying around with a bunch of women so women have to find other men

Yes

giving advice for attractive men despite his fanbase being cringe incel tier looking stormtroopers.

He's a cuck. I saw another video on incels where he spoke to Joe Rogan and said, "It's not the women."

I stopped taking him seriously after that. Another normie who doesn't really and truly get it.

I wonder how he feels about having raised a complete whore and scamming liar.

Last edited:
The final blackpill is the humanity is hopeless idiotic and there is no such thing as truth. Everything is about optics.
For the average person, truth is entirely subjective.
An attractive person saying the same thing as an unattractive person will yield entirely different responses and consideration for their points.
This is easily noticed in children and by no means vanishes when they mature.

TLDW: Chads fucking every hole that presents herself messes up society. Chad should choose one

But not a single word about how whores need to stop whoring for Chad

TLDW: Chads fucking every hole that presents herself messes up society. Chad should choose one

Women can do no wrong in society.

there is no such thing as truth
Love when retards like you say that "there is no truth" is that true?

It's blackpilled in the sense that we shouldn't expect anything from women.

Have you tried reading more than 1 line, you moron? It was clearly in context of human perception.
'there is no such thing as truth. Everything is about optics."
No truth, everything about optics. Got it, but is that statement true?

Oh wow, another video blaming men for female hypergamy.

What a surprise.

Still waiting for the day people start telling women to lower their unrealistic standards and stop expecting perfect men while offering nothing

Says the dude who can't read a few sentences without getting confused because he thinks each sentence is independent of the rest.
you could just admit you were wrong and move on, it would make you feel better, a weight off your shoulders. "yep my bad, I didn't know what I was writing" and just proceed with life, I wouldn't make fun of you

you could just admit you were wrong and move on, it would make you feel better, a weight off your shoulders. "yep my bad, I didn't know what I was writing" and just proceed with life, I wouldn't make fun of you
You're not making fun of anyone, you just come accross as an idiot who can't understand pretty obvious context because you're too autistic to understand how multiple sentences are related to each other.
What did you think I was saying?
Did you somehow miss the second line that contextualized the first line?
And the third line, that elaborates on the reasoning for the second line?
I can walk you through the post if you're having trouble understanding.

You're not making fun of anyone, you just come accross as an idiot who can't understand pretty obvious context because you're too autistic to understand how multiple sentences are related to each other.
What did you think I was saying?
Did you somehow miss the second line that contextualized the first line?
And the third line, that elaborates on the reasoning for the second line?
I can walk you through the post if you're having trouble understanding.
OK I see you're clearly getting upset, I thought you would be able to admit your mistake but that's ok, I'll give you the final words

giving advice for attractive men despite his fanbase being cringe incel tier looking stormtroopers.
Lmfao legit was just thinking this. I can tell the video/comments will be full of trucel aspies actually thinking they need to pay attention and take notes, as if Chad would EVER need fucking advice :feelskek: male delusion is totally boundless

OK I see you're clearly getting upset, I thought you would be able to admit your mistake but that's ok, I'll give you the final words
Explain exactly what I said was wrong, and why.
Otherwise you're an idiot with a misplaced sense of superiority.

He is based. but fk his daughter and wife.

JP actually believes normies care about morals

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back