Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Jordan Peterson is in rehab

• Thread starter Deleted member 15737
  • Start date
Deleted member 15737

Deleted member 15737

Repenting of my sins | Jesus loves you
-

Turns out cleaning your room was just cope. :forcedsmile:

You just need to get hooked on anti-anxiety Jew pills to even be able to function as a man in the 21st century.

Just lol at this tradcuck.

Wasn't there studies showing psychologists having extremely high suicide rates compared to other professions?

Has wife. Mogs me.

I used to like him, now I think hes a narcissist, compulsive liar vampire but still an interesting figure

This will not go well, everyone listen to him as if he knows how to handle life, this just show how not even him can deal with it.

i read his 10 rules for life book and thers some interesting stuff ,
but its mostly just cope .

tbh the only rule that ive adapted was to pet every cat i encounter .
i hope he will go fully blackpilled when his wife dies and his daugther dies off malnutrition cause of her stupid diet .

Jesse lee peterson > Jordan peterson tbh

Wonder what pol fags have to say about this

just clean your room, bro :soy: how are your problems even real, it's all because you don't have discipline, bucko

>diet blogger
well, that's one way to put it
I'd rather call her a professional bullshitter

Never understood his appeal tbh, all he says is clean your room as advice and everything else is vague. He's just edgy enough to get media coverage yet not be totally witch hunted.

People like when the know it alls cant cope with life the way they tell others to

His wife is dying bro

He should rope.

He should get Blackpilled

..and all credibility is lost.

The elder Peterson, 57, began taking the addictive medication to deal with stress from his wife’s battle with cancer and other health problems earlier this year
:feelsseriously:

His wife is dying bro

everyone is dying in this hell realm we just coat it over with distractions and copes

everyone will die, everyone will get old and sick and die, some faster than others, it sucks

maybe the elites have some brain or consciousness transfer tech but the rest of us ...

Verse 41: Before long, alas, this body, deprived of consciousness, will lie on the earth, discarded like a useless log.
Verse 46: One who knows that this body is impermanent like froth, and comprehends that it is insubstantial like a mirage, will cut the flowers of Mara (i.e., the three kinds of vatta or rounds), and pass out of sight of the King of Death.

Last edited:
He must kill Belle Delphine in order to recover.

Never understood his appeal tbh, all he says is clean your room as advice and everything else is vague. He's just edgy enough to get media coverage yet not be totally witch hunted.
Only thing I admire about him is that he has high enough IQ to exploit the altright copers and tradcucks the way he did, some of them literally considers him as prophet. He made a bank on those retards.

Last edited:
Shabbos goy millionaire.
Don´t get too slippery Jordan.
You fraudulent piece of shit.
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Just clean your brain with Benzos bro. Benzos me
105512896-1539796515422gettyimages-1032946916.jpeg
Voldemortmaxxing
All thats left is, axe your eye brows theory.

bluepilled cuck

He should be positive and enjoy the wonders life has to offer to his loved ones

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back