Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Jordan Peterson November 15th 2019: "The large majority of males have no partners"

VirginAutistManlet

VirginAutistManlet

Mythic
★★★★★
Remember when he was against incels and went into Rehab or some shit, well now he is back again, and now he is saying incel stuff.

I’m not surprised

Can't wait that man od.

Is this the wash your penis guy?

He's a Jewish puppet cuck

Attachments

• DVCr3KwW4AESn3w.jpg
    DVCr3KwW4AESn3w.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 638
Saying that females must be free to choose regardless of the damage it causes to society is like saying children must be free to choose whether they go to school or not, whether they eat healthy or not, etc. It just doesn't work.

Saying that females must be free to choose regardless of the damage it causes to society is like saying children must be free to choose whether they go to school or not, whether they eat healthy or not, etc. It just doesn't work.

Of course he hasn't gone full blackpill, and just to be on TV he would never say "women cant be free to choose" he'll just get instantly booted,
but the point is, its a big change from him talking about incels as being a non-issue, to now saying "most men dont have any relationships at all"

This tbh

I spent too much time in my past defending the actions of women, and supporting their rights, until I couldn't anymore.

Peterson knows that it's over for many men.

Jordan Memerson is a fucking cuck his daughter is being fucked by various chads and this retard tries to tell me he is a philosopher JFL hahahaha

It's obvious to everyone, even bluepillers that women go through a slut phase, cock carousel, whatever you want to call it. This causes huge damage to men and women and society in general. The only real solution is to put women back into the position they were in for thousands of years for good reason. They have to be forced into monogamous relationships at a young age.

It's obvious to everyone, even bluepillers that women go through a slut phase, cock carousel, whatever you want to call it. This causes huge damage to men and women and society in general. The only real solution is to put women back into the position they were in for thousands of years for good reason. They have to be forced into monogamous relationships at a young age.
Agreed 100%.

I have shit on this guy a lot in the past for not calling out the Jew but he is probably the only person in the MSM talking about Pareto rule polygamy and most men getting scraps and it leading to low fertility rates. He even mentions monogamy as a possible solution.

Jordan cuckerson speaks the truth

He's a fucking cuck tbh idc what he says

Well but he supports monogamy. This is his way of forcing women to make a choice. You can choose a man but if you do then you have to marry him and then he is off the market for all other foids so the remaining foids will have to take what is left. This is a fair deal at least if the amount of females and males in each specific age group is about the same.

He's a fucking cuck tbh idc what he says

Its not about liking him or not, its the fact he said the majority of men have no relationships, that all that matters. I dont care what else is said, the fact he finally admitted that is all that matters.

People are always denying it, but now he said it, and more and more Im sure will start saying it as it becomes more mainstream knowledge

He's a Jewish puppet cuck

Yes, it must be a sign that they are going to ease off on the hypergamy pedal, very slightly. (6/10 might be allowed to date non-obese in the coming decade)

Yes.

He's not wrong.

Even if there is the illusion of a "relationship" I'm willing to bet the female is using the guy as betabuxx and (maybe) giving him starfish sex once a week max, while she's fucking the chads at work or elsewhere when the boyfriend isn't around.

This is a "relationship" in 2019

Long time without hearing about him tbh

Pretty much every society and civilisation outside of the west discourages hypergamy, either forceably or with a stern frown. It's been that way throughout history. The purity of the virgin, the sanctity of marriage... etc. We're essentially running an experiment here.

He was fooled by the MSM normie interpretation of us as a bunch of neckbeard basement-dwelling unwashed obese autists.
Then he researched it and realised that it doesn’t take that much for a man to be incel in 2019.
Being sub-8 and having a non-feminist opinion is enough.

In fact I seem to remember him saying he read this board regularly as research. We probably blackpilled him lol.

Jordan Peterson liberal rekt compilation.

It's funny to see these ultra-rich, mainstream academics with many degrees just now finding what we have know for years. It's so obvious, you just have to take a look around and see whats happening in the real world.

Good, now the next step is to admit that the prohibition of polygamy was an ancient Christian relic that is slowly disappearing along with the moral foundations of the Bible and that a lack of good guidelines will create a cockroach juice drinking, pod living, jew controlled bug world.

He went to rehab because le wife had cancer or something and he started drinking heavily.

>JUDEN PETERSTEIN

It would be nice to see JP fully accept the blackpill

Jordan Peterson is bluepilled :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:
Sometimes, he makes blackpilled statements, but then he backtrack.

This man behaves like a politician. He tells people what they want to hear.

He's simply speaking to his demographic - frustrated males in their 20s.

It's funny to see these ultra-rich, mainstream academics with many degrees just now finding what we have know for years. It's so obvious, you just have to take a look around and see whats happening in the real world.

Good, now the next step is to admit that the prohibition of polygamy was an ancient Christian relic that is slowly disappearing along with the moral foundations of the Bible and that a lack of good guidelines will create a cockroach juice drinking, pod living, jew controlled bug world.
Some stand alot to gain from such a world and wouldn't let this stop from happening.

Well but he supports monogamy. This is his way of forcing women to make a choice. You can choose a man but if you do then you have to marry him and then he is off the market for all other foids so the remaining foids will have to take what is left. This is a fair deal at least if the amount of females and males in each specific age group is about the same.
I know that he supports monogamy, my comment what about the comment he made on the video about why people oppose it, not about what he really thinks. Sorry if it was unclear.

Peterson knows that it's over for many men.

Jordan Peterson (a renowned clinical psychologist) with the qualifications, self-awareness and high IQ to understand the human mind, agrees that majority of women sleep with the selective few top-tier men, EXACTLY WHAT WE'VE BEEN SAYING ALL THIS TIME

But i guess we're wrong guys, after all, some nobody from IncelTears who is obviously more qualified than Jordan Peterson (as obvious as the sarcasm I'm using) said that their brother's cousin's friend of a friend is a 5'2 balding indian janitor who is dating a supermodel, that's definitive proof that women aren't only attracted to looks!

At the slow ass rate this cuck is getting blackpilled it'll take like 10 years for him to come to the conclusion that we need to take women's rights away.

Jordan Peterson (a renowned clinical psychologist) with the qualifications, self-awareness and high IQ to understand the human mind, agrees that majority of women sleep with the selective few top-tier men, EXACTLY WHAT WE'VE BEEN SAYING ALL THIS TIME

But i guess we're wrong guys, after all, some nobody from IncelTears who is obviously more qualified than Jordan Peterson (as obvious as the sarcasm I'm using) said that their brother's cousin's friend of a friend is a 5'2 balding indian janitor who is dating a supermodel, that's definitive proof that women aren't only attracted to looks!
IT masters of coping. As many of them are virgins as we are probably (except for the femoids and trannies).

Maybe coming off his happy pills removed his good goy programming.

I think having someone like Jordan Peterson is a positive. Alot of you expect him to go full blackpill eventhough that would mean him being censored and probably losing his platform, you also have to consider that he grew up in a different time to us when it was nowhere near this bad.
As far as I can see he at least agrees with some elements of the blackpill and makes it known, coming from a man with his charisma and respect is a good thing.

Fuck this snake oil salesmen. He’s always changing his tone for more shekels

I watched this guy video once . But i had to stop after 2 or 3 minutes lest i act on my urges to od on geritol. Must be a nice gig. Stretching 5% of what the average member on this board already knows into a whole brand of drug induced driveling. N making millions off of it just because he is white .taller than 5 .9.and have good bones.

He is just a bluepilled cuck. If you keep making excuses for women they will walk all over you. They forget that men have been kicked out of higher education by catering the education system towards women.

In fact I seem to remember him saying he read this board regularly as research. We probably blackpilled him lol.
Can you link me the video if you have it or atleast point me in the direction of him saying this?
Jordan Peterson is bluepilled :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:
Sometimes, he makes blackpilled statements, but then he backtrack.
Most people are blackpilled to a small extent so he's just bluepilled.