Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Jordan Peterson's wife is UGLY. He is a normie who settled and must STFU.

Rightful anger

Rightful anger

Waifu > Stacy
-
"Just clean up your room and get a haircut. You will become chad."

Yeah, look at all the good it did for you, loser. How can you give advice with a wife like that?

SPL-JORDAN-PETERSON-02.jpg

And his daughter is a thot

Ew wtf.
He makes ALOT of money though.

holy shit that thing looks like an alien

his wife has like 17" arms srs

she prob ties him up and pegs him

That look like a tranny

"Just clean up your rooms and pay your taxes lads, then you'll get to stick your peepee in a creepy ventriloquist dummy looking bitch."

Maybe dead bedroom marriage isn't so bad after all.

His message is directed to normies who haven’t tried. He’s a consistent guy and his messages are good.

He must have a bitch or two on the side.

He also must be into some sick shit that only she knows about.

REMINDER ALWAYS KACZYNSKI PILL GUYS

"Just clean up your rooms and pay your taxes lads, then you'll get to stick your peepee in a creepy ventriloquist dummy looking bitch."
I keked.

She's in her mid-50s and they grew up on the same street. He probably doesn't even have a sex drive but had kids because that's what the Bible tells people to do.
I've been listening to his 12 Rules for Life in the gym the past week and he's so fucking annoying with his Adam this, God that, Jesus fuck if I wanted to listen to that I'd go to church.

REMINDER ALWAYS KACZYNSKI PILL GUYS

View attachment 108117
Dr Peterson doesn't fit this stereotype though. Most of his colleagues dislike him.
Incidentally I watched a documentary on Dr Kaczynski the other day. He got rejected by a foid he met through his brother before he turned to the dark side. JFL at rejecting a mathematical genius who isn't norwooding. She probably likes the violent criminal type but thought: 'He hasn't got any eye tear tattoos so I guess he's a pussycat.'

Take the Faggy eye tear tattoo pill.

KEK

Dr Peterson doesn't fit this stereotype though. Most of his colleagues dislike him.
Incidentally I watched a documentary on Dr Kaczynski the other day. He got rejected by a foid he met through his brother before he turned to the dark side. JFL at rejecting a mathematical genius who isn't norwooding. She probably likes the violent criminal type but thought: 'He hasn't got any eye tear tattoos so I guess he's a pussycat.'

Take the Faggy eye tear tattoo pill.

KEK

View attachment 108121
lol what do you mean he's huge shill still can't make comment about zionist's its pretty obvious

I would've respect him if he had nerves to do that publicly tbh ngl but ofc he's going after worldly things can't lose his status

Those who attack him are just lazy parasites who live on others money.

Tradcucks are just as bad as SJW's.

she looks like she can beat his ass and nothing this faggot says ever makes any sense

Those who attack him are just lazy parasites who live on others money.
Sorry I don't want to wagecuck for a society that hates me and I despise, bro. I can NEET until I rot and would be more proud to live off the state than to contribute to this freak show. What are you gonna do about it?
she looks like she can beat his ass and nothing this faggot says ever makes any sense

He doesn't have to make sense. Didn't you hear? He is a PSYCHOLOGIST and an EXPERT. That means his turds are golden. Have you sent him your money already? You don't want to be antisocial and narcissistic.

Last edited:
Marrying someone your own age is so stupid. Men and women are different and age differently.

At 40-50 you'll still be a horny fertile motherfuckers wanting to bang teenagers and young adults, she'll be an infertile old hag who won't satisfy you a bit.

she might of been gl when she was young if she produced a gl child tbh

His wife's looks aren't the issue here, it's what his daughter grew up to be that's the issue

Wrong. You can't lecture people on "what works" if you are a loser yourself.
Yes, he's a loser because of how his daughter turned out to be. But when it comes to finding a women, guys are usually less picky, and this forum would pretty much wife anything with a pulse at this point.

Yes, he's a loser because of how his daughter turned out to be. But when it comes to finding a women, guys are usually less picky, and this forum would pretty much wife anything with a pulse at this point.
If his wife is below his looksmatch level then he is a loser. Specially if he had the brains to go through college and become a prominent academic. It could be different if his wife was attractive (say if he was a 9 that settled for an 8). But his wife is unattractive to most men.

If his wife is below his looksmatch level then he is a loser. Specially if he had the brains to go through college and become a prominent academic.
It could be either that

A) despite his moneymaxx and statusmaxx he probably knows how whorish stacies are so he would rather marry a less attractive one that won't cuck him or use him as a stable beta

or

B) he has low standards

or

C) probably a loser

I don’t think his wife looks bad but my standards are low.

It could be either that

A) despite his moneymaxx and statusmaxx he probably knows how whorish stacies are so he would rather marry a less attractive one that won't cuck him or use him as a stable beta

or

B) he has low standards

or

C) probably a loser

Whichever the case, his advice on women loses credibility. Same goes for people that married a traditional, religious (brainwashed) wife. It was different times so their opinion carries 0 weight.

Would you take advice on how to get a job from someone who lives off benefits?

I'd be happy with her, especially when she was younger.

Fuck I can understand why he hid her, would've obstructed his career a lot if people saw the reward of "cleaning your room". Btw she is his childhood crush but he remet her in her late 20s after she had already probably sucked and ridden 100s of chad cocks and married her then. He's a cuck.
49435181_2594177873959886_4362369373122330624_n.jpg

Last edited:

Yeah, look at all the good it did for you, loser. How can you give advice with a wife like that?

He's fucking controlled opposition anyway. "JP Never talks about jews or race peterson"
Whichever the case, his advice on women loses credibility. Same goes for people that married a traditional, religious (brainwashed) wife. It was different times so their opinion carries 0 weight.

Would you take advice on how to get a job from someone who lives off benefits?
The fucking guy has admitted on joe rogans podcast that he's here to "calm down all the angry hitlers" He literally refers to his own audience as idiots. He admits that his program is about "Deradicalization" AKA Coping.

I am not surprised. His daughter is also a 3/10 whore who shagged a tall 7/10 Chad thanks to absurd hypergamy.

"Just clean your room" :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

The fucking guy has admitted on joe rogans podcast that he's here to "calm down all the angry hitlers" He literally refers to his own audience as idiots. He admits that his program is about "Deradicalization" AKA Coping.

That is a general problem with psychology. They worship the norm and pathologize anybody that deviates from it. Had the Nazis won the war, German psychologists would deem 90%+ of current Germans insane.

That's exactly what I was thinking.

People are so superficial. They become shocked when a famous chad leaves his gorgeous Stacey wife and kids for some dike-looking bimbo.

The fact is the bimbo will do sick shit that the wife wouldn’t even dream of. Or in Peterson’s case, the wife will let him do shit to her that other foids wouldn’t.

Or she knows about some twisted demented secret that he doesn’t want out.

Marrying someone your own age is so stupid. Men and women are different and age differently.

At 40-50 you'll still be a horny fertile motherfuckers wanting to bang teenagers and young adults, she'll be an infertile old hag who won't satisfy you a bit.

Marrying any female older than mid 20s AT THE ABSOLUTE MAXIMUM is retarded beyond description. However, you cannot be more than around 4-6 older than the foid, unless you want to be a 35 year old oldcel with a 25 year old relatively young wife, whose similarly aged peers will look lightyears better than you. We all know the consequences of that. All of this means that if you have not found a wife by your very early 30s, you can kiss the idea of having any decent looking female goodbye. Ideally, you should be married in your mid 20s or younger, so that you can get a prime-near prime foid between the ages of 16-23.

That is a general problem with psychology. They worship the norm and pathologize anybody that deviates from it. Had the Nazis won the war, German psychologists would deem 90%+ of current Germans insane.
If the nazis won ww2 the world as we know it wouldn't even exist. We are pretty much living now in a broken RPG where the game will just stagnate until it becomes unplayable. WW2 was just another broken save file in human history.

So e basically statusmaxxed and moneymaxxed to the extreme only to get that ugly jewish wife who looks like a second class Princess Leila?

If the nazis won ww2 the world as we know it wouldn't even exist. We are pretty much living now in a broken RPG where the game will just stagnate until it becomes unplayable. WW2 was just another broken save file in human history.View attachment 108357
Long live the British Empire and the drunkard warmonger Churchill. He clearly prevented Britain from being invaded by foreigners. :lul::lul:

Long live the British Empire and the drunkard warmonger Churchill. He clearly prevented Britain from being invaded by foreigners. :lul::lul:
WE WILL FIGHT THEM ON THE BEACHES GURRGGGLEESSSSSSS burps farts and spasms intensely whilst being prodded by jews who keep him alive on a steady diet of injections and booze

If the nazis won ww2 the world as we know it wouldn't even exist. We are pretty much living now in a broken RPG where the game will just stagnate until it becomes unplayable. WW2 was just another broken save file in human history.View attachment 108357

If the Nazis hadn’t gone into Russia we’d all be speaking German.