Josef Fritzl was one of the great romantic idealists of our time

Leucosticte

Leucosticte

Quasi-neoreactionary libertarian
-
14h 1m
Imagine being able to tell the girl of your dreams, "I excavated this tunnel system under my house and installed this escape-proof door just so we could be together, baby."

Elisabeth Fritzl must have looked around at her surroundings sometimes and thought, "Wow, he did all this for ME?!" That is true love.

Like I was pointing out earlier, King Koopa understood, you can't just kidnap a princess; you have to also lock her up in your dungeon. The Demon Dragon King in Erotic Torture Chamber understood this as well.

Or as Jim's Blog notes, "Recall that in the legend of Perseus and Andromeda, after Perseus rescues Andromeda from the dragon, he kills her fiancee, abducts her from her family and marries her. He rescues her and firmly takes possession."

These days, incest may be the only chance of ensuring that one's daughter will be deflowered by a man who truly loves her and is committed to her. Locking one's daughter up in a dungeon that one won't be able to ever release her from is a demonstration of commitment.

The only problem is, his will to rule over her became weak, to the point that he eventually did let her out; and that was when all his problems began.

7339er

7339er

Islamic crusade when?
★★★★★
10h 49m
Insomniac

Insomniac

ϟϟ A U T I S M ϟϟ
-
47m
Nah Josef Fritzl was pretty fucked up. Didn’t he impregnate her then also keep the babies in captivity?

Yeah that’s not cool. I hate people that hurt children.

Solitarian_Walker

Solitarian_Walker

SMM (Sex Money Murder) Crew Leader
-
That title got me fucked up nigga

Leucosticte

Leucosticte

-
14h 1m
Nah Josef Fritzl was pretty fucked up. Didn’t he impregnate her then also keep the babies in captivity?

Three of the kids, he brought out of the cellar as infants to live with him and his wife. The other three, he left down there (after he'd enlarged the tunnel system to accommodate them).

The alternative, though, is that Elisabeth probably would've just run free and behaved like any other modern girl (riding the cock carousel and then having maybe one kid, the better to leave more room in the country for migrants to take over). He had to fulfill his patriotic duty of ensuring his daughter had enough offspring to help sustain the race.

Modus Coperandi

Modus Coperandi

thanks for the rope, kind stranger
★★★★★
13d 23h 47m
That title got me fucked up nigga
no man it's one of the greatest titles this site has ever seen.

The Fritzl case is actually very blackpilled. There is absolutely no way his wife didn't know anything. But she is free while he rots. Just be a foid.

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
52d 5h 57m
I think it's tragic that one has to go so far just to experience sex and love with a loved underage girl.

I mean, even if we assume normies and psychologists are right with that trauma stuff, living closed in a dungeon is certainly more traumatizing than it.
no man it's one of the greatest titles this site has ever seen.

The Fritzl case is actually very blackpilled. There is absolutely no way his wife didn't know anything. But she is free while he rots. Just be a foid.
I didn't know the wife was still there. Just be a female accomplice.

Leucosticte

Leucosticte

-
14h 1m
I didn't know the wife was still there. Just be a female accomplice.
She can always just claim, "He dominated me and made me afraid to ask any questions about what he was doing down there."

rightwing-ethnicel

rightwing-ethnicel

Recruit
14m
that dude should be send to auschwitz

Gokugetem

Gokugetem

Officer
★★★
Whatever happened to the dungeon kids? They never made that public did they?

I'd love to see photos of Elisabeth and her kids

Insomniac

Insomniac

ϟϟ A U T I S M ϟϟ
-
47m
Three of the kids, he brought out of the cellar as infants to live with him and his wife. The other three, he left down there (after he'd enlarged the tunnel system to accommodate them).

The alternative, though, is that Elisabeth probably would've just run free and behaved like any other modern girl (riding the cock carousel and then having maybe one kid, the better to leave more room in the country for migrants to take over). He had to fulfill his patriotic duty of ensuring his daughter had enough offspring to help sustain the race.
I just can’t get behind children especially babies being treated like that. At least he took 3 of them away from that hellhole.

Leucosticte

Leucosticte

-
14h 1m
I just can’t get behind children especially babies being treated like that. At least he took 3 of them away from that hellhole.
The alternative would've been for her to get knocked up by Chad, who would've abandoned the kids to grow up as bastards. Think how terrible THAT would've been.

Incellectual

Incellectual

feminae stultae sunt | 5'3 goblin-manlet
★★★★★
78d 7h 23m
Put me in the screenshot please :feelsohh:

AdolfausKurdistan

AdolfausKurdistan

Banned
-
3h 52m
I
Whatever happened to the dungeon kids? They never made that public did they?

I'd love to see photos of Elisabeth and her kids
ìm from Austria. I followed the case and no they have new identites now. Think what abuse the children would suffer in school...

Gokugetem

Gokugetem

Officer
★★★
I

ìm from Austria. I followed the case and no they have new identites now. Think what abuse the children would suffer in school...
Bullshit excuse since 2 of them were already over 18.

And the foid would certainly have gotten less abuse than I did.

Eternaldarkness

Eternaldarkness

This will be my last year alive
★★★★
What the fuck is wrong with you man?

R

rudolfhess

Empty Inside
★★★
that dude should be send to auschwitz
Yeah first Auschwitz needs to be turned into an actual death camp tho
When guys with Patrick Bateman and Elliot Rodger AVIs tell you you're fucked up, that's how you know you're really fucked up

outherebrothers

outherebrothers

"The Pessimist Was Right All Along"
★★★★
42d 21h 10m

This.

fOreVER

fOreVER

امر بالمعروف والنهي عن المنكر
-
14h 19m
I will do this to my sex slaves.

G

guaucel

Major
★★
43d 6h 57m
Wtf man? lol

Coulan

Coulan

Terrorism and thought crimes
★★★
15d 1h 53m
Grothendieck

Grothendieck

mentally incapacitated by companionless teen years
★★★★★
43d 15h 47m
The man, the myth, the legend. The one and only Nathan Larson :feelsYall:

IggyCope

IggyCope

Spaniard ugly manlet
★★★
12d 18h 16m
Elisabeth Fritzl married with a Chad now. Her husband was her bodyguard.

Wyatt Kaesar

Wyatt Kaesar

Incel Shaman
★★★★
1d 2h 19m
Moralfags in this thread.