[Soy] Journalists seething at Joker Oscar Nomination

R

rightfulcel

Overlord
-
Replace white with black and there would be outrage.

WithoutMe

WithoutMe

snow falls
-
I think this movie appeals to anyone who has ever felt let down or disappointed by what they were promised growing up compared to what they actually get out of life. Attempting to assassinate this film just because it appeals to, among hundreds of other identities, incels is a silly piece of clickbait which I hope will only make the film more noticed.

FidelCashflow

FidelCashflow

Veteran
-
This was unironically the best movie of the decade

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

Admiral
-
that journalist needs to get lynched by angry incel white men.

reallyunfuckable

reallyunfuckable

Officer
-
Not gonna lie, i kinda want to create a twitter just to call just dumbass low IQ a retard. Why is this guy even a critic for fucks sake?

Big Yikes

Big Yikes

We live in a society...
-
They just hate seeing white men depicted suffering because they need white men as a scapegoat to distract from class issues. Identity politics distracts from class issues, white men are a scapegoat so people attack "white men" instead of the capitalist ruling class. So a movie, in which a low-status white man suffers and encourages people to fight back against the capitalists will of course envoke the rage of the woke American pseudo-left.

Sparrow's Song

Sparrow's Song

Truecel Farrakhan, Leader of The Nation of Incel
-
Just goes to show how many men sympathize with Arthur and how many men live similar shitty lives just like he did before he went JokER... (in JokER)
They just hate seeing white men depicted suffering because they need white men as a scapegoat to distract from class issues. Identity politics distracts from class issues, white men are a scapegoat so people attack "white men" instead of the capitalist ruling class. So a movie, in which a low-status white man suffers and encourages people to fight back against the capitalists will of course envoke the rage of the woke American pseudo-left.

Comfycel

Comfycel

Waifupilled & NEETpilled
-
>Oscar nominations are a joke

These soy eating retards were happy when a movie about a gay nigger kid growing in the ghetto won 3 oscars in 2016 :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown:

Galleo

Galleo

The Beautiful Officer
-
Ironically, that post is also a sack of incel-baiting nothing.

Sans

Sans

I didn’t deserve this life
-
That guy just pulled “incel” out of his ass because everyone knows that incels are public enemy number one.

LittleDarkAge

LittleDarkAge

Officer
-
Why do they always have to bring race into it? What's wrong with these people?