Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Joy Of Satan Cope Or Real?

LilHappyLilSad

LilHappyLilSad

Banned
-
What is your thinks?

Have you tried meditations and call demons?

Please only experienced humans. Thanks.

The Devil is not causing our problems.
It's the do-gooders.

Give it soon enough and we will practice Satanism in the modern world, dont worry.

@First loss
Wonder what happened to him.

Both my parents said they've tried it and it worked but I am skeptical. One of the ghosts was an incel poet of my country and he warned my dad JFL.

Cope

its owned by feminists

tbh their politics are very interested

they are too obsessed with jews

I could see some anti semites agreeing with them(that is, anti christian ones)

but they are too bluepilled, they incorrectly labeled rooshV a jew even though he is an Iranian/Armenian mutt

@First loss
Wonder what happened to him.

Both my parents said they've tried it and it worked but I am skeptical. One of the ghosts was an incel poet of my country and he warned my dad JFL.

Last seen Jun 1, 2019

What is your thinks?

They tried calling me but I told them to get away. 3rd eye area pulsated when I read satanic bible back in 2011 or so. Demons were saying hello.

They don't have my best interest at heart.
Stay away from them.

Satan the eternal rebel, first freethinker and emancipator. He makes man ashamed of his bestial ignorance and obedience. Stamps his brow the seal of liberty in urging him to disobey and eat the fruit of knowledge.

i dont believe in demons or hell as long as we have doomguy

Stop falling for zionist schemes

Nope, Carbon Oxygen Phosphorus Einsteinium.

Would be funny if it worked and we would be in control :feelskek:

Fuck women's rights

I like that you use my made gif as your avi

I get that people become attracted to Satanism due to its edgy and obscure aesthetic, similar to Anarchism. However, to believe in Satan as a deity, you must also believe in the Abrahamic God and if you do, then you must also believe that at least one of the Abrahamic religions follows his teachings which would mean that worshipping Satan would make you go to hell after death. Why would you want that?

But modern Satanists (the followers of Anton Levy, a kike) don't actually believe in Satan nor do they worship him, they're a so-called "Atheist religion". They see Satan more as an archetype of a rebellious figure who is in touch with nature and does not restrict his primal instincts through religious rules. The reason why Satanists use religious imagery and rituals is to mock religion, more specifically Christianity, because they do not agree with it. So Satanism is like an anti-religion.

In the end, it's an edgy and degenerate ideology that leftists use to fill the void that comes with living a hedonistic lifestyle.

What is your thinks?

Yes bro, jos is real. That's where I found the jewpill. While I don't resonate with the runes as a magic tool, or their usage of various mantras. At least they are doing something. It's always useful to meditate and improve oneself.

At https://ancient-forums.com/ you can get fresh "sermons" and inspiring information.

In a way it's a cope. But it's more of a cult. They could have/should have called it something else.

But it depends on if you want the world to be free of the (((parasites))). Then at least they're doing something even if it's just meditationmaxxing.

Me? I just curse the jews every day. That is my cope. And it's a tiny thing compared to what they deserve. But at least it's still legal to hate and curse your enemy.
I get that people become attracted to Satanism due to its edgy and obscure aesthetic, similar to Anarchism. However, to believe in Satan as a deity, you must also believe in the Abrahamic God and if you do, then you must also believe that at least one of the Abrahamic religions follows his teachings which would mean that worshipping Satan would make you go to hell after death. Why would you want that?

But modern Satanists (the followers of Anton Levy, a kike) don't actually believe in Satan nor do they worship him, they're a so-called "Atheist religion". They see Satan more as an archetype of a rebellious figure who is in touch with nature and does not restrict his primal instincts through religious rules. The reason why Satanists use religious imagery and rituals is to mock religion, more specifically Christianity, because they do not agree with it. So Satanism is like an anti-religion.

In the end, it's an edgy and degenerate ideology that leftists use to fill the void that comes with living a hedonistic lifestyle.
Jos calls that "Hollywood Satanism." fake Satan shit. That's about the worst thing about jos is the overlap of jewish shit due to the name Satan. But JOS is the opposite of Hollywood Satanism.

Last edited:
I like that you use my made gif as your avi

Really? I am sorry but ı am find this gif on some websites. :D This is a problem?

And other guys thanks ı am read all comments :)

Yes bro, jos is real. That's where I found the jewpill. While I don't resonate with the runes as a magic tool, or their usage of various mantras. At least they are doing something. It's always useful to meditate and improve oneself.

At https://ancient-forums.com/ you can get fresh "sermons" and inspiring information.

In a way it's a cope. But it's more of a cult. They could have/should have called it something else.

But it depends on if you want the world to be free of the (((parasites))). Then at least they're doing something even if it's just meditationmaxxing.

Me? I just curse the jews every day. That is my cope. And it's a tiny thing compared to what they deserve. But at least it's still legal to hate and curse your enemy.

Jos calls that "Hollywood Satanism." fake Satan shit. That's about the worst thing about jos is the overlap of jewish shit due to the name Satan. But JOS is the opposite of Hollywood Satanism.
Tbh I am not an antisemite but if I was this would be my best source for countersemite things tbh

But JOS is bluepilled

They think Rooshv is a jew

Also they like LGBTs

What is your thinks?

A few years ago i got into the occult and started with JoS, then i switched to other authors, i performed quite a few rituals, some invocation, divination, meditation etc... At first it all seemed like it worked and i was getting results out of my efforts, but after actually reflecting upon what was going on, i arrived at the conclusion that it all was due to me deceiving myself. That is due to a phenomenom called "subjective synthesis", and basically it is when you do something with so much intent that you're going to think that any other event that could be remotely like the event you wanted is correlated with what you did. For exemple: You perform a ritual/meditation/whatever to attract money, then the next day you find a 10 dollar bill inside a pocket of your jacket, you're gonna think "Wow the ritual worked, i'm attracting money!" when in fact you had the bill all along and just forgot it inside the pocket, there's no correlation between you finding the money and the ritual, got it? (That's why scientists don't work with subjective crap tbh).
Give it soon enough and we will practice Satanism in the modern world, dont worry.
There's an actual temple of lucifer somewhat near me actually lol

Oh yeah, final veredict btw:
There are no demons nor Satan.

I watched this recently which is more of a historical documentary about demons, but still interesting nontheless

Tbh I am not an antisemite but if I was this would be my best source for countersemite things tbh

But JOS is bluepilled

They think Rooshv is a jew

Also they like LGBTs
Well. Nobody in the NatSoc world likes roosh. The rapist thing and all that... But going full religious is cucked. At least as far as beLIEving a jewish book and in a jewish god. I found inceldom thanks to Roosh and rok.

The gay thing isn't promoted but they include gays. Gays aren't hated by them. And they have a gay priest...

The leadership has more of hetero jb reputation. Sex rituals and all that. But that's not a topic there.

Bluepilled?
Maybe. They believe psychic stuff can change the world. It's true that all inventions and things exist in the mind first. As someone that believes in psychic stuff I would say they are on to something.

It's a well known fact religious jews pray every day against gentiles. So it's only fitting that the reverse happens.

With all their faults at least they are doing something to fight the jwo. Even if it's just magic.

Well. Nobody in the NatSoc world likes roosh. The rapist thing and all that... But going full religious is cucked. At least as far as beLIEving a jewish book and in a jewish god. I found inceldom thanks to Roosh and rok.

The gay thing isn't promoted but they include gays. Gays aren't hated by them. And they have a gay priest...

The leadership has more of hetero jb reputation. Sex rituals and all that. But that's not a topic there.

Bluepilled?
Maybe. They believe psychic stuff can change the world. It's true that all inventions and things exist in the mind first. As someone that believes in psychic stuff I would say they are on to something.

It's a well known fact religious jews pray every day against gentiles. So it's only fitting that the reverse happens.

With all their faults at least they are doing something to fight the jwo. Even if it's just magic.
Are you a JOScel or a disgruntled white nationalist who has had it with Christianity and is more pagan oriented

I'm disgruntled.

But my research seems to show that the jews have been doing the same nation wrecking strategies since the beginnings of civilization.

I'm not antisemitic. I like persians and palis... Real Semites.

It's not like I can do anything about anything either. Therefore I respect the jos folks in spite of not being in their cult.

I admit to being a White Nationalist, until finding out it's like being an Asian nationalist! Kind of silly. But the need for White Homelands still stand.

Just another reason to hate jews...

And yeah. I know. They're just doing what they do. You should hate yourself if you are one! Lol.

A few years ago i got into the occult and started with JoS, then i switched to other authors, i performed quite a few rituals, some invocation, divination, meditation etc... At first it all seemed like it worked and i was getting results out of my efforts, but after actually reflecting upon what was going on, i arrived at the conclusion that it all was due to me deceiving myself. That is due to a phenomenom called "subjective synthesis", and basically it is when you do something with so much intent that you're going to think that any other event that could be remotely like the event you wanted is correlated with what you did. For exemple: You perform a ritual/meditation/whatever to attract money, then the next day you find a 10 dollar bill inside a pocket of your jacket, you're gonna think "Wow the ritual worked, i'm attracting money!" when in fact you had the bill all along and just forgot it inside the pocket, there's no correlation between you finding the money and the ritual, got it? (That's why scientists don't work with subjective crap tbh).

There's an actual temple of lucifer somewhat near me actually lol

Oh yeah, final veredict btw:
Thanks but 1-2 year very long time. Do you talk demons?

they arent semites tho

they are indoaryans(as much as ethnic cope it sounds, its true, still nonwhite tho)
I'm disgruntled.

But my research seems to show that the jews have been doing the same nation wrecking strategies since the beginnings of civilization.

I'm not antisemitic. I like persians and palis... Real Semites.

It's not like I can do anything about anything either. Therefore I respect the jos folks in spite of not being in their cult.

I admit to being a White Nationalist, until finding out it's like being an Asian nationalist! Kind of silly. But the need for White Homelands still stand.

Just another reason to hate jews...

And yeah. I know. They're just doing what they do. You should hate yourself if you are one! Lol.
do you agree with JOS with the origins of Jews

apparently JOS thinks jews are reptilian aliens

(JFL they are just ethnics that why they are ugly if they had white features they would worship them like they do nordics)

they arent semites tho

they are indoaryans(as much as ethnic cope it sounds, its true, still nonwhite tho)

do you agree with JOS with the origins of Jews

apparently JOS thinks jews are reptilian aliens

(JFL they are just ethnics that why they are ugly if they had white features they would worship them like they do nordics)
I admit to being fairly clueless to what a semite is... I just know it's a "blanket term" that jews hide behind.

Jos also says whites are from Nordic aliens. (Orion) They also think the earth is round.

Reptiles as a species are ok. They eat bugs and rats and vermin.

People don't like reptiles cause they slither around and are slow and sneaky and methodological (they have to angle-up to attack - like making a pool cue shot) and they use a type of hypnosis on their victims. (Media, anyone?) So it's no hard feat to compare jews to them.

I think jews are more like rodents. Rats and mice. They destroy containers and eat the food within. They are ant-like. With a hive mind.

Let's just say the origin of jews is such a mystery that even (most) jews aren't aware of it.

Joy of Satan is a scam.

Massive cope. Most normal people identify as "Christians", or downright non religious