Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Judge: Alek Minassian was not an incel, simply sought fame, is guilty

Doesn't deserve anything less than life in prison without parole ngl.

He was obviously incel.

Hating women is not what makes you an incel, like the holes and simps want you to think. Being incel is a physical trait: being unattractive, ignored and hated by women, not the other way around. There are many incels who are simps and like or even worship women.

Hating women or not does not change whether you are incel or not, this is some low IQ logic.

There is a constant effort by both women and simps to paint incels as "men who could get laid but can't because they hate women" bullshit and I expected more from the users of this forum than to fall for this propaganda.

Yes, that's exactly the dumb logic that the judge is using
It's not so much whether he was an incel. It's more whether the attack he carried out was motivated by his inceldom. If it was ruled that it was it would set a precedent that anytime an ugly male acts out it could be officially blamed and charged as incel extremism or something to that effect.

It's not so much whether he was an incel. It's more whether the attack he carried out was motivated by his inceldom. If it was ruled that it was it would set a precedent that anytime an ugly male acts out it could be officially blamed and charged as incel extremism or something to that effect.
The dumbass judge does not even know the definition of the word.

Just like always, the word “incel” and the words “terrorist” or “misogynist” mean something different to everyone. Just like your average normie the judge uses the term incel as a descriptor of someone’s thoughts or behavior instead of what it really is, their looks and/or social problems and their life circumstances because of it. The judge analyzes it as if minassian is just a regular dude, when he is clearly not even close to a regular guy. People don't understand what goes through his head, an autismo on here is more apt to understand than a judge. But hey he killed a bunch of innocent people hes got to go to jail, nothing wrong with the sentence, not like those guys that get charged for touching womens arms.

Whats interesting is that, like always, they view “incels” as some organized terrorist group like isis. As if all these attacks need to be monitored and recorded in some incel analysis. If someone killed 30 people and said he was doing it because he needs to get people closer to jesus, or because he thinks the world is filthy, then everyone would just call him crazy and send him to jail. But with minassian people act like hes not crazy, they act like hes just some regular guy maybe with a few social problems who got manipulated or whatever else by incels

Normalfags are fucking clueless. They realize he is autistic, but take his deliberate speech patterns as a non symptom? Of course his voice appeared to be presentational; every interaction with a normal fag as an autist is a power point presentation on why you're not retarded. And because he didn't fedpost out loud after the act, he doesn't fit the incel profile? Again, they walk throughout this life without the slightest clue. Who wrote the assessment? Ja Rule?

Last edited:
Wow this reeks of political interference. It's obvious by disassociating him from Inceldom is simply a way to stop people talking about it and the societal causes which are exacerbated in Canada. Dismissing Inceldom instead of addressing it will only make things worse for Canada.

Pretty surprised by how many people here want Alek Minassian and what he did to be considered as counting as something an incel would do. Such a ruling would only set the precedent that angry young males that act out violently are by default labeled and charged as incels. Which wouldn't be good for any male that has difficulty in life.

This is how fucked the world is for incels.

Say one bad thing about women, you're an incel, no matter how much you deny it.

But actually claim to be incel, and fit the description to a T, all of a sudden you're a fraud.

Even some fellow incels will believe a foid judge over a based ER follower. Who the fuck is she to say he's not incel? He says he is, he's ugly enough, he's socially inept, he almost certainly never got laid. Even if he somehow ironically took up the cause for lulz he's still a goddamn incel in every way that matters. It's literally a ~0.999~ = 1 situation.

You have to hate women to be an incel? No, you just have to be unable to get laid, and openly frustrated about it. How else that manifests is your own business. Fuck women tho.

Pretty surprised by how many people here want Alek Minassian and what he did to be considered as counting as something an incel would do. Such a ruling would only set the precedent that angry young males that act out violently are by default labeled and charged as incels. Which wouldn't be good for any male that has difficulty in life.
It's not about what anyone wants, it's about reality. When a guy who says he's an incel clearly fits the bill I'm gonna believe him.

Thinking of it as "something an incel would do" is beyond cucked, any group has people capable of crime. And there's a difference between labeling random dudes incel vs. accepting a self-proclaimed incel as incel.

I don't value social approval over facts. Approval seeking to the point of twisting facts is the definition of blue pill.

It's not about what anyone wants, it's about reality. When a guy who says he's an incel clearly fits the bill I'm gonna believe him.
Okay but just because someone is an incel doesn't mean that any crime they commit is motivated by their inceldom. Imo that's the bigger takeaway here from the ruling and it's a ruling that's good for incels.
Thinking of it as "something an incel would do" is beyond cucked, any group has people capable of crime. And there's a difference between labeling random dudes incel vs. accepting a self-proclaimed incel as incel.
But again it's not so much about whether he was incel as to whether the act he carried out was motivated by inceldom as a specific cause.
I don't value social approval over facts. Approval seeking to the point of twisting facts is the definition of blue pill.
There's no proof AM committed the van attack with inceldom as a goal. That's just what he said initially to get attention. It came out that work related issues and autism were more of the cause. He was barely familiar with incel terminology and concepts and was probably going off memes he saw on 4chan.

"...the depraved internet sites he frequented."
This is how fucked the world is for incels.

Say one bad thing about women, you're an incel, no matter how much you deny it.

But actually claim to be incel, and fit the description to a T, all of a sudden you're a fraud.

They don't care. Or rather, they're salivating to see us die out painfully.

The good thing about this I can tell soys that this is not an incel attack and if they disagree they are a misogynist as a foid ruled it is not an incel attack.

Judge: Alek Minassian was not an incel, simply sought fame, is guilty​

Well she was half-fight, He only used the term incel in an attempt to gain recognition from society. He is a PSYOP.

The good thing about this I can tell soys that this is not an incel attack and if they disagree they are a misogynist as a foid ruled it is not an incel attack.
:feelsYall:

here's where the analysis of AM's motivations get interesting:
Anne Molloy said:
Nevertheless, I am inclined to accept the assessment of all of the experts that [Minassian] did lie to the police about much of the incel motivation he talked about and that the incel movement was not in fact a primary driving force behind the attack. I note as well that [Minassian]’s father commented that when his son was talking to Det. Thomas, he was using the tone of voice and demeanour that he would use when doing a presentation, as if he was acting a part.

not surprised TBH always struck me as a false flag, bet the MIB paid him to do it and he'll get suicided in prison to keep him from ratting them out

Guy was literally an bald ethnic aspie, how tf this judge says he is not incel? Does he think incel means misoginistic?

Because she's a roastie. A femoid is incapable of understanding us and our motivations in any significant way at all.

He was doomed as soon as he got himself a female judge.
So you think he was just posing as an incel?

He is a legit autism and mentalcel. The guy has major autism and used to walk down the hallways in high school mumbling and talking to himself while drooling. I read a legit article about him that talked about this.

Because she's a roastie. A femoid is incapable of understanding us and our motivations in any significant way at all.

He was doomed as soon as he got himself a female judge.

He is a legit autism and mentalcel. The guy has major autism and used to walk down the hallways in high school mumbling and talking to himself while drooling. I read a legit article about him that talked about this.
Would be interested to read it

He recanted only so that he would have a reasonable defense in court (which failed anyway)
His engineer dad surely talked him into it and this also reduced the shame for his family

Exactly, he recanted his statement that his attack was incel motivated to reduce his punishment.

But otherwise, the man was an ethnic autistic balding manlet, praised Elliot Rodger and mentioned the “incel rebellion” in his final Facebook post, he was definitely incel

Exactly, he recanted his statement that his attack was incel motivated to reduce his punishment.

But otherwise, the man was an ethnic autistic balding manlet, praised Elliot Rodger and mentioned the “incel rebellion” in his final Facebook post, he was definitely incel
you're a glowie

To this day everyone thinks he was motivated by I.N.C.E.L. jihad.