Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Jumping in front of a train soon

CrookedOzCel

CrookedOzCel

I slit foids throats for entertainment
★★★★★
Title. No point existing as a low status male in a thugmaxxed tropical paradise. Knew at 12-13 I’d never get anywhere in life.

Over.

I coudn't jump in front of a train tbh, I need to get Nembutal somewhere. :feelsbadman:

Why not live up to your profile title though? (in minecraft obv.)

You should follow your profile title (in Minecraft) tbh.

A guy done that in my state a few months back. He laid on the track and got turned into hamburger:feelsokman:

Dunno what to tell you bro. Life is pretty pointless and painful, so I see no point in bluepilling about your situation.

I will say this though: if you can, try finding some laughter in the ridiculousness of this existence. Keeps me functioning somewhat.

A guy done that in my state a few months back. He laid on the track and got turned into hamburger:feelsokman:

Sounds great
Dunno what to tell you bro. Life is pretty pointless and painful, so I see no point in bluepilling about your situation.

I will say this though: if you can, try finding some laughter in the ridiculousness of this existence. Keeps me functioning somewhat.

Life is a cruel joke for low status men. The sooner we start dismantling the system by refusing to be a part of it, the sooner we can strip foids of there rights and punish them harshly for the damage they have inflicted and ensure future incels will not have to live in a clown world where there is such thing as foids rights

There's no point in killing yourself. You're letting the foids and the kikes win.

More and more men kill themselves. No goal, no perspective of a better future, no power and no motiation at all. Everybody knows it but nothing will happen. This is actually sad.

Last edited:
I used to live right next to a railroad in the city. Every week if not even more often someone would do that. It got so bad at one point the city hired suicide watch workers to stand every 100 yards 24/7. Could still find a meat chunk in the grass here and there.

Okay i look forward to seeing it on the news then. Better follow through with it and not be posting for attention like every other suicide post

See you tomorrow.

livestream it please

There are bettER options