Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Junior high school was the best time of my life

wasted12years

wasted12years

Overlord
★★★★★
17 years ago. It was the time period when i got my first PC. I was 12. Windows XP. I discovered the internet, anime, online games, various copes and i had the most friends during that time period. If it wasn't for online games i probably wouldn't have as much friends back then. I was always the highest level in MMORPGS like Maplestory and Tibia and i statusmaxxed among my friends because of that. We had LAN-partys at my house when my parents went away traveling. I was always happy because i had the best copes and friends there was, and i was admired in a way outside my family even if it wasn't a foid who looked up to me it still meant something to me. This went on for atleast 5 years and after that everyone just instantly became young adults and got themselves a GF besides me.

I remained in my hometown while all of my ex-friends moved to other cities. It was the biggest downfall to me, losing all my friends. All of a sudden i became the outcast in the normie cult. I became rubble to them. Their GFs cucked them, made them into ultra NPC normies, all for a grain of pussy. I still wont forget the wonderful times i had. In art class (back in 2006) all we did was browse youtube and we discovered funny videos like hyperactive by Lasse Gjertsen and we still got good grades for just browsing youtube.

Here is a picture of my junior high school class. We were always the weird outcast class out of all the 5 different classes. I wont tell you who i am but i can assure you that i'm not the one in the ringed in photo, he was the tallest in the class. I had the hots for three of the foids in the pic.

Junior high school

Those 3 foids had already been fucked by little chad in all 3 orifices and facialized

i want to cum on their faces

Those 3 foids had already been fucked by little chad in all 3 orifices and facialized
I think you're right. I do wonder why the ugliest foids were into manga, while the pretty ones weren't.

i want to cum on their faces
On the picture or in real life? They're all pretty much post wall foids in real life. No trying to bait or anything, just curious.